Mall Day

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

                   It was about 3 in the afternoon that we were now just walking around the mall and well I was carrying 6 bags; 3 on each hand. My mom is a total shopaholic, she keeps on piling clothes every store we went to and let me try them on. She on the other hand was carrying 8; 4 on each side. She said that 4 bags were hers and the other 4 were for my stepdad and stepbrother.

 

                   “Umma~ can’t we take a break? I’m getting tired.” I whined using aegyo at her. She can’t resist my aegyo. I only do aegyo at my mom, I have never showed it to anyone.

 

                    “Ara, ara my cute little Seul Tae.” She chuckled as she held my hand and pulled me to a near by café.

 

                   “I’m not little!” I whined pouting but she just laughed as we sat down at a table.

 

                   “Strawberry milk shake, right?” she asked while smiling and I vigorously nodded and she walked towards the counter.

 

                   I was left alone at the table; we were located near the huge window glass and I could see people passing by. I keep tapping my fingers at the table as I keep shifting my gaze out the café and in looking at every costumer inside.

 

                   Why do I have this strange feeling that Im expecting someone? I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips thinking really hard.

 

                   I heard the bell of the café door chimed and my eyes quickly shifted to the direction and I saw 2 people come in while laughing. One was taller than the other one; the short one had small eyes and dark brown hair. The taller one was a bit lanky with messy blackish hair and both looked like they come out of an anime drama.

 

                   I was more intrigued with the taller boy and I was following them with my gaze as they sat 2 tables away from my table. I couldn’t help but listen to their conversation; well who wouldn’t when they were talking loudly.

 

                   “That was fun! We finally lost those annoying fan girls.” The taller guy said while laughing.

 

                   “Yeah, but we lost the other hyungs.” The short one pouted.

 

                   He pulled out his phone and looked at it before his face went to pissed, “Great! My battery died… you text them MinWoo-ah.”

 

                   I didn’t notice I was leaning to their direction until my mom came making me back up, “They don’t have strawberry, honey. So I got you Blueberry instead.” She handed me the milk shake and smiled.

 

                   “It’s alright. I’m fine as long its berry.” I wasn’t really paying attention to my mom but to the two boys talking up front.

 

                   I saw the taller boy stand up and went to the direction of the restroom and I quickly excused myself and went to the restroom.

 

                   I feel like a stalker. I thought as I slowly crept towards restroom hallway walked towards the female door; it was the first door in the hallway and a bit further and inner was the male.

 

                   I was just beside the female door leaning on the wall as I waited for the guy to go out. I zoned out a bit thinking if I was doing a normal thing or was it creepy and what if I get caught.

 

                   “Excuse me…”

 

                   I was startled and went back to reality when I heard a deep voice and looked up. I gulped and stood frozen as I looked at the person, “Uh…N-nae?”

 

                   “Don’t mind me asking but… We’re you following me?” He asked and I was dumbfounded and just blinked a few times whilst trying to think of a good excuse.

 

                   “N-NO! Why would I? I don’t even know you.” I mentally smacked my head for being overly defensive about it and for stuttering in the first. His going to think I was lying I thought.

 

                   Before I could hear his response, I quickly power walk to my table grabbing my bags and milk shake, “Let’s go umma.” I said walking out from my embarrassment.

                   

                   I heard my mom walking behind me asking what happened. I was about to reach the door and pull it open when someone beat me to it and pushed it making me back up and looked at the person.

 

                   I stared shocked and flabbergasted as looked at the person who came in. How is that even possible? He was just at the restroom moments ago. I hysterically thought and looked back to a certain table and back to the person.

                   

                   “Excuse me. You’re blocking my way.” He said. My mouth fell open and gawked at this person; he seemed different, he had more feminine structure now than before but the hair color is the same but the style was different.

 

                   I slowly step aside and he walked passed me while being followed by 3 other guys. I looked at them as they approached the short guy, “OH! Hyungs!” the short one greeted the 4 guys.

                   

                   I saw from afar was the tall guy walking towards the others. WAIT?! TWINS?! I slapped myself and tried shrugging it off and saw that my mom was just quietly been observing me with a playful smile on her face.

 

                   “What?” I asked.

 

                   “Oh, nothing~ Let’s go home so I can cook dinner already.” She chuckled to herself as she pulled me out.

===================================================================================================

This is it for now... I'll post the 3rd one later.. :D

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~!