After A Rain There Is A Rainbow

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

 

                When we got home we were greeted by a hysterical mom when she saw us covered with flour and eggs.

 

               “OMO! What happened?! Yeobo, get some towel! The two of you march up stairs and get cleaned and after that I want you to go down immediately and explain why you came home as an unfinished Pancakes!”She nagged all the way and it was frustrating though.

 

               The both of us groaned but started walking towards the stairs, but I stopped before reaching the stairs and face my mom.

 

               “What? Go up and shower!” She commanded with an annoyed face.

 

               “IWANTTOTRANSFER.” I blurted out way to fast making all of the members of the house stopped and stare at me.

 

               “What?”

 

               “I said I want to transfer, to another school.” I stated again more clearly.

 

               I heard faint gasps and surprised look from mom, my stepdad and Myungsoo. My mom just sighed and since she already knows my reason why I want to because my stepbrother was interrogated by her, so she just nodded slowly.

 

               “Okay, I’ll work on your transfer tomorrow morning.” She faintly said.

 

               My face lit up and formed a huge smile and jumped excitedly, “Thank you Umma! You’re the BEST!” I squealed as I was about to run to her and hug her but only stopped me mid-way with her hand raised forward and looked at me with disgust.

 

               “Bath first then a hug.” She giggled and I pouted as I quickly run to the bathroom and took a shower, scrubbing all the slim and powder away.

 

               I had a good dinner with my family for the first time in my whole life after that I went to my room. I did my usual hobby, watch Animes. I was watching ‘Ouran High School Host Club’.

 

               “Why can’t I have a life like Fujioka Haruhi? Well the being part of the host club actually while being surrounded by gorgeous Bishounens.” I sighed as I stared at the screen of my Television.

 

               After the show, I turn my TV off and went to my sofa that was next to my huge window. I opened the window and stared up the sky, “I wish my new school would be a lot more exciting that my current one and I wish I could find a best friend that’s a total opposite of me.” I sighed and as I enjoyed my starry night view.

 

               The next day, I woke up with a smile and it was even better because there wasn’t any school today. I took my time getting ready and I wore a floral dress and happily went down stairs to greet my mom.

 

               

               “Good Morning Umma~!” I sang as I skipped while giggling.

 

               She stared at me like had gone crazy but it didn’t dent my good mood, “What happened to you in your bedroom? Why are you happy?”She asked chuckling at my sudden attitude.

 

               “Nothing. It’s just that you’re finally transferring me to another school and out of that scary hellhole.” I smiled.

               

               “O-kay~ Well eat up after that, we’ll leave immediately since you’re already in a nice outfit.”She smiled at me as she hand me my breakfast.

 

               “Where are we going?” I asked.

 

               “To the mall, we’ll go shopping for new things for your transferring and maybe some new clothes. How’s that sound?”She grinned at me and I beamed at the mention of shopping.

 

               I smiled as I keep looking at my mom moving around the kitchen, I guess not all of my life is bad. After those sufferings in school someone is always there for me to shine my dark life.

               

===================================================================================================

It took me long enough to finally update. :D

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~!