Getting Ready

BitterSweet Tale

 

               The day passed like lightning with all the students and staffs putting the school back together, cleaning after the messy prank they put up. I went to the reception office again and this time got my REAL schedule.

 

               “Tomorrow will be your real first day, sorry ‘bout today.” The lady apologetically smiled at me and I just nodded.

 

               “Thanks… It… was a… new experience for me.” I said before bowing and left to go home to my house.

 

 

               After my bus quiet bus ride, I got home and cheerfully been greeted by my mom and my stepdad; who was beside her his arms around my mom’s waist.

 

               “So?”

 

               “Ugh, why didn’t you tell me I was going at a Performing Arts school?” I sighed too tired to burst out.

 

               “I would, but~ you didn’t ask.” My mom playfully stuck her tongue out at me while winking and she looked like a child doing that.

 

               I chuckled while rolling my eyes and went up my room, but I was frozen to find a sleeping Myungsoo in my bed. I seized a husky sigh as I approached my bed stumping.

 

                “YAH! GET OUT OF MY BED!! AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” I shook his body violently but he didn’t bulge. I rolled my eyes as I rolled up my sleeves and drab his arms and pulled him down my bed, with a loud thud.

 

               He scrunched his nose while his eyes were still closed, I crutched down to his level and looked at him. His face, his jaw line, his closed eyelids, his nose…

 

               YAH! WHAT THE HECK?! SNAP OUT! I mentally slapped my face again and again and shook my head vigorously, at how ridiculous my mind was working right now.

 

               I quickly got up and glared at the ‘sleeping’ bastard and kicked him lightly, “Yah, wake up!”

 

              

 

               “ARGH!! UMMA! Myungsoo’s in my room, and he won’t go out! ~” I whined like a little kid while stumping my foot tantrumly.

 

               No one came to my aid, but I heard loud laughter from my mom and stepdad down stairs. I tapped my chin and thought for a moment and went rushing towards the bathroom.

 

               I smiled evilly as I was holding a bucket of water and crept in my room and still found a motionless Myungsoo. I sneaked towards him and got ready to pour the cold, cold water onto him. I was about to pour it when a hand stopped me, and no other than Myungsoo was the owner of that hand.

 

               “You think I was asleep? Nice try kid.” He was still holding my wrist and I tried freeing myself. He smirked near my face and i could feel myself blush from the closeness, and then he let go of my wrist and walked away out of my room, walking like he was in a runway.

 

               “Tch… stupid douche bag, I HATE YOU!” I muttered to myself while fuming with anger.

 

_--*OoO*--_

 

               The next day, I got ready for my real 1st day of my new school. I looked at myself in the mirror for a bit and twirled around and sighed after.

 

               “I look terrible.”

 

               I quickly grab my bag and run down and out of the house with out my mom noticing because I’m just ninja like that. I quickly rode the bus and just sat down at the very end. Before I could get to the end, I passed by a boy in a yellow school jacket that was reading a book.

 

               I stared at him for a moment and furrowed my eyes, I was wondering if he goes to my new school as well. Well he was wearing Yellow. I wanted him to put down the book and let me see his face, but unfortunately he didn’t so I just walked to the end of the bus just staring at his back.

 

               Im such a creep.

 

               I pulled out another volume of my manga and read it, trying to get my head straight up or something. Then soon after the bus stopped and in came bunch of guys being noisy and talkative.

 

               “Aye! You’re early aren’t you Sehun?” I heard one guy that came in and approached the guy from before that was reading a book. They talked for a while and I just stared at them from the background.

 

               Hmmm His name is Sehun? I nodded in understanding and read my manga again ignoring them now.

 

               Minutes of reading, I decided to check up on them and well they still are gorgeous in every angle, but I haven’t see Sehun’s face just his five other friends who were chattering loudly.

 

               “It’s weird, I haven’t seen these guys in this bus before even though my old school and new one is in the same route as this. I haven’t seen any of them.” I pouted as I keep muttering to myself. I glance at the window and I could see my school up ahead so I packed up and got ready to get off.

 

===================================================================================================

 

HI~!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!