I Got A Crush~

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

                       The bell rang indicating the end of Dance class and I just followed the other students that were heading to change back to their uniform. It was lunch and I head to the most quiets place I could find in school; the garden.

 

                      I had my lunchbox my mom prepared and walked out of the school building out to the back where the school garden was. I looked around it and found a wooden bench and head there while skipping.

 

                      “My tour guide seems like she doesn’t like me already.” I pouted while eating my lunch.

 

                      “I’m scared of her st”—

 

                      I stopped talking sensing that I wasn’t the only one in the garden. I looked around and shrugged and continued eating. Munching at my food happily.

 

                      “Umma makes great foods!” I cheered happily and continued talking to myself.

 

                      “What new Anime should I watch this weekend? Should I ask mom for new material for my cosplay? Or I’ll just ask for a new manga?”

 

                      Talking to myself was one of my habits. I grew up with just mom and dad so they were the only once I could talk to, I never really engage any conversation with other people around my age… So I had only myself to talk to.

 

                      “People are so mean to me… I don’t know what I did wrong to them.” I muttered as I looked at the flowers surrounding me and pouted.

 

                      It was silent; you could hear the wind blowing through the plants and trees and leaves rustling. I enjoy looking at the peaceful scenery makes my heart at easy and think that not all things in life are bad.

 

                      “Maybe because you’re so annoying without trying?” A deep husky voice suddenly overtook the silent making me jump in my seat. I don’t know if I should be insulted or scared that there was another person or something here; not just me.

 

                      “Who’s there?!”I yelped as I quickly put away my lunch and cleaned up my place.

 

                      I was looking here and there in the garden; glancing left to right rapidly. Heart pumping hard from anxiety. Suddenly a Boy in a P.E. uniform, appeared from behind a tree; head down while scratching his head sleepily.

 

                      “AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” I yelled animatedly as I pointed at him. He just looked at me in between a bewildered expression to a weird out way expression.

 

                      “Aish! What’s wrong with you?!” He finally looked up with a fierce glare towards me as he was walking his way towards me and stopped 4 feet away from the bench I was sitting.

 

                      “OMO!” I covered my mouth because for one; I felt ashamed bursting out like that like a retarded person and second; the guy… It was the guy from the bus and from this morning named ‘Sehun’

 

                      He even looks better up close. I thought as I stared at him with an unreadable expression. He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at me weirdly. Making me snap out and looked away blushing.

 

                      “You’re weird.” That’s the last thing he said before turning around and head back towards the school building; maybe changing back to our uniform.

 

                      His words didn’t processed into my brain until when his figure finally fade away, but at that moment I was just looking at his back smiling idiotically.

 

                      It sounds very cliché because people had already heard of this and it’s even been said in a lot of Dramas and Movies;

 

                      I felt my heart pounding really hard when he was just 4 feet away. I could feel butterflies fluttering around my stomach, when I saw him. I felt my face redden when I looked at him and he looked at me.

 

                      “This is what they call ‘Love at First Sight’?” I asked no one I just sat there motionless with a smile on my face.

~ 아잉! ~

 

                      I was on my way home. My tour guide bailed on me. I was just sitting on the bus pouting while staring out the window and sighed from time to time.

 

                      I will surely talk to her even though she scares the hell out of me. I was just thinking of my tour guide but suddenly my mind went fluttering to the boy Sehun.

 

                      I sighed satisfied and went into a flow of daydream. Even as I got off the bus and entered my home, I was just staring into space.

 

                      Were all done eating dinner now and I was just at the living room alone. My mom and dad went to bed early. The TV was on but I was just staring at it but my mind was else where; Sehun.

 

                      I sighed happily, “YAH! What are you sighing about?” Someone’s annoying voice disturbs my daydream and when I turned to my right, I saw Myungsoo’s face leaning on the couch head while facing me with a pout and furrowed brows. Even though I hate to admit it but he was cute in that pose.

 

                      I looked away, “Nothing you should know about.”

 

                      He poked me again and again and begged me to tell him while smiling hugely; enjoying my irritated face. I finally gave in to his annoying ways and sighed in defeat but then I smiled and faced him.

 

                      What I told him made his smile disappeared and went up to the stairs without saying another word.

 

                      “I have a crush.”

 

====================================================================================================

HERE YOU GO~

There I triple update! So BYE for NOW~!♥

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

 

you, Do you like my story so far??? :D