Now You Want To Be ‘Friends’

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

 

                    It was another Monday and well my mom was still processing my transferring so I’m still stuck in my stupid school. But I didn’t care anymore, I was more into the thoughts of meeting twins and both were good-looking but with different charms and…

 

                   STOP IT! I should stop thinking of boys They are just bothersome. And no boy ever wants me. I pouted at that thought while I was walking through the hallways of my school.

 

                   It felt weird… it was quiet, too quiet. I looked around and well no student was talking and then I caught someone staring and she quickly looked away pretending she didn’t see me. It felt different but I like it.

 

                   No more gossips! Hallelujah! I thought as I chuckled to myself.

 

                   I was enjoying the quiet and no gossips and no criticisms from the students. BUT something ruined it, no someone.

 

                   Eun Ji and her friends blocked my way and I was getting annoyed but scared at the same time. I already seen her power; influencing the school population on helping her torture me and she can even torture me all by herself with no help.

 

                   “What?” I put on brave face as I stared at her.

 

                   “Nothing.” She smiled.

 

                   WAIT! She SMILED? SHE SMILED AT ME?!! The world is coming to an end! I thought not buying her smile at all.

 

                   “What do you want exactly?” I was trying to break her fake attitude.

 

                   “Nothing. I just want to say ‘Hello’ and want be friends.” she smiled at me.

 

                   The situation was getting creeper. I was getting paranoid thinking she’s planning some really evil plot to get rid of me. I was thinking really hard why she was all smileys at me now and wanting to be friends. I finally come to a conclusion and smirked at her.

 

                   “OH! I know what you want.” I bitterly laughed.

 

                   She pretended to be innocent, “What do you mean?”

 

                   “Oh, shut it. You can’t get to my stepbrother just by befriending me. Look, no matter what; I don’t like that jerk and I’m not close to him so if you befriend me; it’s just a waste of time…” I laughed and patted her shoulders with pity because of her desperation.

 

                   Her smiled faded and now she was really keeping an obvious fake smile, “Of course not. I’m not doing anything, it’s not what you think.” She muttered through her gritted teeth.

 

                   I turned my back at her while laughing but faced her again, “Oh, one more thing… Don’t waste you time with him, he will never like you.” I clicked my tongue and walked away from her.

 

                   I was laughing to myself thinking of her desperation to get close to Myungsoo. I reached my class and sat down to my seat, I was going to take a quick nap before the teacher comes but I couldn’t.

 

                   I couldn’t sleep because as soon as I sat down on my chair, all of the girls in my class went running to my desk saying that we should hang out and all and be friends.

 

                   OH GOD! This is why I dont want telling the school HEs my stepbrother. I hopelessly thought as I was being suffocated bit by bit by HIS stupid fan girls.

 

                   The whole day was really terrible. I thought after the whole issue of Myungsoo’s lie about me being his girlfriend and been cleared out that it would be normal and no one would bully me. It was worse than I thought, EVERYONE wants to be my friend thinking, and they’ll get close to that bastard because of me.

 

                   “Come on, Seul Tae-ah! Let’s go to your house and hang out.” Some girl pulled me when I finished packing my things by the locker. But suddenly another girl pulled me the other way.

 

                   “No! she’s hanging out with me!”

 

                   I was getting annoyed and my arms hurt because of the tug of war between the girls. Either way of being HIS girlfriend or stepsister, both situations are HORRIBLE! I was still getting pulled here and there by girls that are obsessed with Myungsoo.

 

                   “L-LET! GOO!” I yelled but no one listened and continued arguing and pulling me.

 

                   I keep struggling from the swarm of girls surrounding me, “OMYGOD! No one is listening! I can’t breathe! Let go! Someone HELP!” I keep yelling trying to get away from them but failed.

 

                   Now they want to be my friend just because Im his stepsister, while before they keep talking trash about me. I thought looking at the desperate faces around me.

 

                   “LET GO!” I was about to say it but someone beat me to it and it roared around the hallway making us all stop and the girls let go immediately.

 

                   I went out of the crowd and took deep breaths, “You alright?” I heard the same voice that yelled a moment ago.

 

                   I turned to look at Myungsoo and nodded; he smiled and pulled me while I was dragged with a confuse look, “Why are you here? And why are you pulling me?” I angrily asked.

 

                   He stopped walking and so did I, he faced me and bent down in my eye level making me back away a bit, “I was here because umma told me to tell you that you’ll ride with me from now on and I was saving you from being crushed by those girls… You’re welcome.” He said with a sarcastic tone and grinned after.

 

                   “Whatever.” I said as I looked around and saw that we were already at the parking lot.

 

                   He pushed me to his car and I reluctantly went in and he went to the driver’s seat but didn’t fail to smile at me. I tried fighting back a smile and a blush and kept a straight face. The car started and I just looked straight ahead avoiding his face.

 

                   Deep breaths Seul Tae nothing to worry about; Hes your brother for god sake! I thought and keep shaking my head left to right.

 

                   “Uh…” He cleared his throat.

 

                   “It’s your fault that I was surrounded by your fan girls.” I started.

 

                   “They want to be my friend just to get close to you… they’re so desperate to get you… I don’t know what they see in you; you’re a Jerk. It’s your entire fault, either girlfriend or stepsister I’m still being bothered by your fan girls.” I remarked.

 

                   He kept quiet, he didn’t talk. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and I saw him with a serious expression and I think he’s fighting back a rage, I could tell because he was gripping on the stirring wheel really tight.

 

                   Did I upset him?

 

                   I felt the awkward atmosphere in the car and I was fidgeting and I mentally slapped myself for not thinking twice what proper thing to say. We finally reached our house but none of us move and get out. we stayed seated for 5 minutes and I quickly held on the door handle.

 

                   “But… Thank you for always saving me!” I quickly opened the door and jumped off his car before he could even make fun of me and quickly run inside the house up to my room and locked it.

 

                   They want to be friends with me because of Myungsoo Fat CHANCE! But its true though Im thankful for Myungsoo being there when I need him.

 

===================================================================================================

 

HELLO My DEAR READERS!!

Just a heads up... my next update would be..

 

LOL... I won't tell. ^^

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~! :D

tumblr_mirbm4bWHW1s2b9smo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mirbm4bWHW1s2b9smo2_500.gif

tumblr_mir9l80mlR1s2kq3do1_500.gif

WTF??!!! L?? You cheating on Sungyeol with Sungjong?? That's a total NO No!!

You're such a Flirt... :P HAHAHAH