You Made It Worst!

BitterSweet Tale

 

                 She raised her hands ready to hit me, so I closed my eyes and turn to the side waiting for the awaited hurting of my life.

 

                “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” I heard a voice boomed loudly from the entrance.

 

                All 4 of us stopped and stared at the entrance door to see him; Kim Myungsoo my Jerk of a Stepbrother; the school’s one and only Kingka. For everyone his know as ‘L’. What is he trying to copy L from Death Note?

 

                “L-Oppa! You’re still here!” Eun Ji beamed and flirty smiled at him a bit nervous.

 

                He was glaring; I never had seen him that angry. I always see him in school with a smug smirk on his arrogant little face. Even though I have to be grateful, he cut in just in time.

 

                “What are you doing with Seul Tae?” He hissed angrily.

 

                “You know this loser? Don’t worry, we were just playing around.” She smiled and clings into his arms and rested her head in his arm.

 

                Myungsoo didn’t like the touch at all and was still glaring at them and yanked his arm off Eun Ji’s hands. Eun Ji was surprised furrowing her eyebrows and was starting to get nervous, “What’s wrong oppa?” She asked.

 

                Myungsoo didn’t even pay an ounce of attention to her and faced me. His face changed from an angry glare into a teasingly sweet smile making all of us gawked at this bi-polar dude.

 

                “Seul Tae-ah, shouldn’t you be going home already?” He cooed at me while smiling sending chills to my back.

 

                “WHAT?!” Me and the 3 other girls yelled in unison but with different tones. I was more on confused while they were in shock.

 

                He chuckled as he went down to my level meeting my eyes and smiled as he carried me in his arms, “Come on, umma is waiting for you.” He said starting to walk pass the gawking girls.

 

                “YAH! What are you doing?” I whispered to him while glaring.

 

                He just smiled at me and pulled me even closer, making it totally uncomfortable to me, “O-oppa! What is she to you?”Eun Ji whined annoyingly.

 

                Myungsoo stopped and turned towards the girls and glared at them, “Her?” He turned to me with a smile and glared when he turn to them.

 

                Oh no hes going to admit it! I thought panicking.

 

                He let me down and put his arms around me while smirking, “Well, she’s just my…” He paused and looked at me.

 

                I looked down on my feet and sighed deeply.

 

                “… My Girlfriend, and were having dinner at my house. Why?” He nudged me while flashing a huge grin.

 

                I just sighed and then looked at him with wide eyes, “WHAT?!!” I was also joined by the 3 girls who was surprised as well, mouths hanging open.

 

                “NANI?! What the heck did you just say?!” I furiously yelled.

 

                He covered his ears and smiled, “I said… You’re my girlfriend. Isn’t that right? Come on, umma’s waiting at home. She made a lot of food.”He chuckled as he dragged me out of the gym.

 

                I looked back at the 3 girls and they were glaring daggers at me, “NO! Don’t listen to him, It’s NOT TRUEEE! Don’t listen to this JEEERRK!” I yelled as I was being dragged out before the door closed.

 

                We were now at the parking lot by his car. Yup he has his own car, even though my step dad offered me to buy me a car, I refused. We were just standing beside his car and he was about to push me in the passenger seat when I got free from his hold.

 

                “Wait just a minute… Why didn’t you just admit it?” I asked stomping my feet.

 

                “To make it more interesting. It’s no fun if I said you were my sister.” he innocently said like there was nothing wrong with what he said.

 

                “STEP Sister, If I may correct.” I pointed out.

 

                He just laughed, “come on… but tell me, were they the ones who did this?” He said as he went near me and poked my bruise making me wince a little.

 

                I remained silent, “Uh… N-no.” I said as I went inside his car closing it harshly making him move away quickly before he gets hit by the door.

 

                I really don’t get this dude. First he played as if I don’t exist and all and he’d be an arrogant idiot like he is. The 2nd he’d be smiling and all concern about me.

 

                He doesn’t know what danger he just put me. It was worse telling people that I’m his girlfriend. He just made my status worse.

 

===================================================================================================

 

Here's my update... Sorry, that None from EXO or Boyfriend had appeared yet.

Don't worry, just wait a little more. :D

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!