Being Battered and Bruised

BitterSweet Tale

 

                   I was running for my life. Panting already, I was only been running for like what 30 minutes from now? I could feel the air being out of me. I run and run to where my feet may take me, running for my dear fragile life.

                  My legs were getting tired by the second and I could feel my bag getting heavier and was like the strap were about to snap. My glasses was falling to the bridge of my nose, I have to keep pushing it up so I could see where I was going.

 

                  “I freaking hate my life.” I cursed under my breath as I continued running.

 

                  I continued running, turning to every corner of this long hallways. It would be a total loss of voice if I yell now, last time I checked it was already 7:16 p.m. and classes already ended an hour ago. Every classroom I passed was all empty.

 

                  “Seul Tae~ we can hear your brittle feet running~” I heard the most devilish voice I have heard all my life, that it made the hairs in the back of my neck stand.

 

                  I feel like in some thriller movie. I thought as I fastened my pace.

 

                  No one is in this cursed school, no one ever help me. No one ever found out about this kind of bullying has been happening in our school for the past 4 months. I bet no one even investigated why there would be broken chairs; blood spit on the floor and messed up room in the morning.

 

                   I glance at the back while running to see if those cursed es were still following me, I slowed down when I couldn’t hear any of their high heeled shoes or evil laughter enjoying every bit of my misery. I stopped at a door and stared at it, it was dark and no one could see through it,

 

                  2-C, I didnt know Ive been running towards the junior department. I panted really hard putting my hands on the wall for support. ‘I’ve achieve a new level, I would only reach the last room of the freshmen department before I—‘

 

                  “Come out, come out wherever you are, our dear Seul Tae-ah~” I heard it again sending chills to my spine.

 

                  I quickly went inside the room, I went to the very corner of the room and hide at the side cabinet and held my breathe while I wait for them to pass this class.

 

                  3 minutes had already passed and I was getting a bit relieved, I was about to get out of my hiding spot when I heard heavy footstep growing louder and nearer.

 

                  ‘!’ I cursed in my head and slowly walked towards the teacher’s table whilst ducking my head.

 

                  Heart beating louder and faster, I could hear it pound in my head as it joins with it pulsation with the pace of my heart beat I peeked at the side and glance at the door to see who it was.

 

                  WOSSSH! BANG! Like a sound of lighting the door opened and ended with a loud bang on the door. I almost fainted but when I saw who it was I thought that there was hope.

 

                  Then he shone the light at me; it was the school guard, I was about to get help and things like that. My heart sang to my stomach and it twisted into a knot when I saw him turn around to talk to someone.

 

                  “Is this your friend?” He motion as he shone the light again and finally found the light and lit up the whole classroom.

 

                  “AH yes! Thank you so much. She got lost in the group and we’ve been looking for her for ours.” I heard the same creepy evil voice that I didn’t want to hear in my life.

 

                  “Well, I’ll leave you four. You said earlier that you’ll be finishing a school project? Well, please finish it up or just continue it tomorrow, I have to lock-up the school soon.” The school guard left me with the 3 of them.

 

                  ‘NOOOO! Please help me!’ I wanted to scream while he was still there but it seemed that I have lost my voice.

 

                  “Well there you are! We’ve been looking for you. We should finish our work now.” EunJi the leader out of the three smirked at me as she slowly motion towards me.

 

                  This ladies and gentlemen is my life being chased by 3 beautiful demons every after school or just when they feel like it or if I would piss the out of them, which I did this afternoon at lunch. I wasn’t the typical bullied student that doesn’t have guts to talk back to the devils like them, but still bullied.

 

                  They were now at the teacher’s table sitting on top with crossed legs and grabbed my hair, “Hey there trash.” Yoon-Ah said smirking.

 

                  “Hey es.” I spat at them while smirking causing SooKyung slapped me across the face, “You got guts to talk back to us, again for a person that’s been running around the school to get away from us.” She smirked.

 

                  I just stared blankly at them, “Please calling you es wasn’t an insult it was a fact.” I lazily told them only earning my head to slam at the wall.

 

                  “Look here weirdo; I’m getting tired of you talking back to us. Who are you to talk to us? We’re Goddesses and you a loser and bottom of the food chain.” It was EunJi’s time to grab my hair harshly and made me look up at her.

 

                  “Oh, please… All humans in this world are equal; no one is more powerful than the other one. You’re just depending on your ‘Daddies’ money.” I retorted at her making fume with anger.

 

                  “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE ?!” She continued to slam my head on the wall making it throb at the back.

 

                  “You heard me.” I weakly smirked before getting another slam on the wall.

 

                  “HAH! You talk smart for a C average student. You’re just jealous because we have fathers unlike yours died because of what? Being in dept.” She remarked.

 

                  That did it, opening almost healed wounds about my dad was just making me burn in anger. How dare she talk about my dad, he was a good man, a loving dad and husband to my mom and it was only because of his friends dept that got him killed, it was passed on to him that’s why the loan shark chased him.

 

                  “You filthy ty es don’t even deserve to be called 'Goddesses'.” I said in a very firm tone while having a tone in disgust when I said the last word.

 

                  “OKAY! THAT’S THAT LAST STRAW! Hold that loser.” EunJi yelled and punched my face.

 

                  I was held up by her friends; Yoon-Ah and Soo Kyung and then I looked at EunJi who was stretching her neck and knuckles and gave me a kick right on the stomach making me whizz in pain. She didn’t stop there, she slapped and punched my face making it bruised and red.

 

                  She punched me on the shoulders making me scream in pain and kick my legs making them limp and numb. 'Jeez, for a girl... She hits like a professional boxer.' I thought as I tried all the pain.
 Then I saw her coming near me and stopped near my ears.

 

                  "Oh yeah... Forgot to tell you... I'm a black belter in Martial Arts." She smiled devilishly as she pulled away and started to hit me again.

 

                  'Oh .' I thought at the horrible thing she said.

 

                  “Had enough?” She asked while laughing her creepy evil laugh.

 

                  “ You! Die! Go To Hell! ! You’re BULL in this school! You’re nothing but a filthy !” I keep on yelling cursing word at her, all the cursing words I know making her glare at me and punched my mouth.

 

                  My head limped and I was now looking at the floor, I couldn’t lift it anymore, I was too battered and exhausted. I then saw droplets of blood on the floor and I realized it came from my mouth. I closed my mouth and I tasted my blood; irony smell and taste. 'I had enough of my life... I'm sorry Umma.' I thought as feel tears running down my cheeks and fell to the floor mixing with my blood.

 

                  “Let’s get this done with… Say bye-bye, loser.” She mocked me. I closed my eyes and wait for the strongest blow that would lead to my end.


=========================================================================================

 

First Chapter DONE! ^^