The Last Blow.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

[Mi Jin's POV]

The last period is math. Baro is snoring and drooling away on his table. Jinyoung is paying 100% attention to Professor Jung. I stared out of the window thinking of what I should do after school. I was too busy daydreaming that I didn't realised Prof Jung was calling me.. Until he threw a chalk at me.

"Miss Kim, I appreciate it if you'll pay attention in class." Prof Jung shouted.

Man, do I have to really care about lessons? REALLY?! 

"And I appreciate it if you don't throw chalks at me, Prof." I replied sarcastically.

The whole class giggled and laughed. I gave the Prof a sarcastic grin before the bell rang. I packed up while the gang wait for me outside of class.

"Miss Kim, come here for a minute," Prof Jung called.

I sighed and and walked towards him with my board in my hand and my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Make it quick, I have to go," I replied popping a candy found on Prof Jung's table.

"Well, I heard from your dad that you're going to Canada. If you're going to get suspended again.. Or doing anything stupid.. Give this to your dad. I'm sure he will reconsider it." 

I stared at the white envelope. I took it with a big grin without knowing what it is and slip it into my bag. I walked out with a huge smile and begin skating out of school with Jinyoung. 

[end of POV]

[Kibum's POV]

It's 9 P.M. Mi Jin, where are you? Appa is coming home in an hours time. I fished out my phone from my pocket and dialed Mi Jin's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Mi Jin answered.

I could hear skating sounds. She's skating..

"YAH! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?! APPA IS COMING HOME SOON!" I yelled.

The maids jumped, startled. I apologized. 

"Oppa, why are you shouting. I'm on my way home.. I got some big news! A good news!" Mi Jin replied. 

Even though she's outside, I can still feel her smile from here. This kid really needs to get moving.. FAST.

"Skate faster, or I won't be talking to you." I hung up.

[end of POV]

[Mi Jin's POV]

What the.. Did my brother just hung up on me?! Psh, I slip my phone into my back pocket and speed up. I don't want to reach home after Appa, I must be quick. I rang the doorbell when I reached. I sigh in relief that I didn't see Appa's car parked outside. Oppa opened the door with his phone in his hand.

"You're late."

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened. 

I ran inside to find Appa and his client talking in the living room. I gulped. I am in trouble trouble trouble. Appa eyed me before continue his conversation with his client. I greeted before going up to my room. I pour all the contents from my bag to search for the letter. Kibum oppa turn the doorknob.

"Appa is calling you. You're dead," he whispered.

I sighed. I went down with the envelope behind my back. Appa don't look so happy. He was sitting on his personal armchair, folding his arms.

"Sit down," he ordered. 

I sighed, but obeyed. Before Appa could say anything, I handed him an envelope. He eyed the envelope before taking it away from my hands.

"I think it should make you feel better..?" I gulped.

Appa begin to open the envelope and took out a letter. I smile hoping what Prof Jung said is true. Appa's face turned from light red to boiling red. He threw the letter on the coffee table and stood up.

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING TO CANADA! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! PACK UP YOUR CLOTHES NOW!" His voice thundered.

Kibum oppa was so shocked he almost fell off his chair. The maids peeped into the living room, curious to know what happened. I was so confused. I took the letter and read it. It was not any letter that could make anyone smile, it's a letter of complaint. Prof Jung typed out all the stuffs I did wrong.

1) Mi Jin skates along the hallway causing injuries to students.

2) Mi Jin never hands in homework in time.

3) Mi Jin never pays 100% attention in class.

4) Mi Jin usually arrive late for lessons.

5) In the school record, Mi Jin is suspended for 5 times. Therefore, we suggested that she should get expelled. 

My jaw dropped at the last point. WHAT THE HELL WAS PROFESSOR JUNG AND THE GODDAMN SCHOOL WAS THINKING?! I shall list all the things.. THAT I DO.

1) I don't skate in the hallway and cause injuries to the students.

2) I hand in homework on time.

3) I was busy daydreaming but look for notes from Jinyoung.

4) I AM ALWAYS, ALWAYS ON TIME FOR LESSONS.

5) I only got suspended 3 times THEREFORE, I should not get expelled and transfer to Canada.

I got up from my seat and walked into my room slamming the door hard. I fished out my phone and dialed Jinyoung's number.

[end of POV]

[Jinyoung's POV]

Aish, who is calling me at this hour! I took my phone from my nightstand and look at the caller ID. "Mi Jin ♥" I sat up in an instant when I saw Mi Jin's name.

"Y..Yoboseyo?" I answered nervously.

"Jinyoung-ah! I'm so angry and pissed. Help me," Mi Jin's voice sang in my head.

"Wae? What happened?'

"I'm transferring to Canada..."

Those four words struck me. Why is she going to Canada? What actually happen? No, she shouldn't transfer to Canada. What?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? I open the drawer and took out a little ring case. That's for Mi Jin.. But, I guess I'm too late.

"Yah! You there?" Mi Jin shouted.

"Ah.. Ne.. But.. Wae?" I asked again, curious.

"Another stupid complaint letter from the "God-Like Professor"."

"Professor Jung?" 

"Who else other than that favorite teacher of yours... Anyways, I have to pack my clothes before Kibum oppa and Appa yell at me. Good Night, sweet dreams. Will miss you," Mi Jin hang up.

I smiled at the last three words before she hang up. She said she will miss me. Mi Ji-ah, Kim Mi Jin, I'll miss you more than you know. I'll love you more than Baro did. Take care. 

Before going to bed I texted Mi Jin.

To: Mi Jin ♥
~Make sure you'll take care of yourself in Canada. Don't forget to call me when you need me ^_^~ 

A few minutes later I got a reply.

From: Mi Jin ♥
~Arasso, you're the only one that understands me even though you're a dork, geek and a smart person. ♥_♥~

I smiled.

To: Mi Jin ♥

~Ah, really? Then why did  you reject me? wae? TT~

From: Mi Jin ♥
~Cause we're better off as best friends, babo. ^-^ I have to go, I'll see you.. If you're ever gonna send me off tomorrow. I'll sms you the time and terminal ♥ Annyeong, take care chingu-yah,~

Am I only a best friend to you? Is that what I am only to you? A friend? I understand, Mi Jin. I will wait for you. Good night. 

[end of POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME )': been very busy. Mian? :B