Dancing Queen.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NANsQWHy4E&feature=related

--------

A few weeks passed and Mi Jin is excelling in every class. Even her homeroom teacher is impressed. She started hanging out with Chi Chi who claimed to be one of the ex members of DIVA5. The dane instructor came into her class with a pile of papers.

"Okay class, I have good news for you," She smiled.

The class began to murmur, excited to know. Young Hae was too busy checking herself out on her mirror. Henry leaned back with both of his hands behind his head, relaxing. Mi Jin looked up from her desk. 

One student raised her arm, "Is it another dance battle?"

"Bingo!" The instructor snapped her fingers and pointed to the student.

The whole classroom burst out with excitement. Mi Jin was so confused. She had never attend or even sign up for a dance battle before. 

The instructor hushed the class, "But it's different this time. It'll be duet.. Or should I say couple dance. Pick a partner in a 2 hours time and we'll start on practicing in the dance room. I'll give you guys this form. So write down your partner's name and read through the concept."

With that she left the excited class. Young Hae smiled widely as she turned to face Henry. 

"You want to do this together?" She asked, nervously.

Henry shook his head. Young Hae gawked at his response. Mi Jin flipped through the paper, page by page. First concept "Ballet." Mi Jin slipped out her tongue and flipped to the next page, "Tapdancing." She shook her head in disappointment. Finally she flipped to the last page "Streetdancing" Those words shone in front of her. She pumped her fist in the air.

"ASSA! They have streetdancing!" She shrieked in excitement.

Henry grinned. He turned the paper around to the last page. Donghae tapped Henry's shoulder and handed him a piece of note. 

You're not planning to streetdance are you?

Henry chuckled, he wrote back : What if I found a partner for it?

Donghae leaned in and whispered, "Then I won't be joining and battle against the king of streetdance."

The bell rang and students excitedly skipped to the danceroom. Henry got up from his seat and placed his form on Mi Jin's table. Mi Jin looked at him and then onto the paper. Her eyes nearly popped out when she saw her own name there. Her eyes traveled from her name to the concept : Streetdancing. 

"Woah, you're not planning to ask me right?" Mi Jin pointed.

Henry snatched her form and wrote down his own name, "Too late."

He walked out of class to the dance room with his satisfied self. Mi Jin shrugged before taking her form and walking briskly to the next class. Everyone changed into their dancing suit. Mi Jin pulled out her trackpants and her oversize sweatshirt and headed towards the changing room. She pushed the door open and found 5 divas looking her way, in disgust. Mi Jin rolled her eyes and changed into her suit. Her sweatshirt was a little too oversize that it slid down her shoulder causing her black tank top to be seen. She did her trankpants by pulling one of the side halfway up. 

"Tch, acting all street looking. Girl, you don't fit with streetdancing," Young Hae sneered.

Mi Jin snickered, "Tch, watch me and learn.. Cheap ."

Mi Jin walked out from the changing room making the Queenkas gasped in disbelief. The instructor came in right on time and hit on the play button. Students started to dance randomly when a male student shouted.

"MAKE WAY FOR THE QUEEN OF DANCING, MI JIN!" The whole student body cheered and waved their arms in the air.

Mi Jin turned red and kept looking down all the way to her bag located beside the boombox. She didn't want to look up due to the massive cheering. Her head bumped into someone's back. She finally looked up. *Blonde idiot,* she bit her lip, avoiding his presence. Henry didn't want to let the poor students down. He grabbed her clothes and pushed her to the middle of the dance room.

"YAH!" Mi Jin shouted. 

Chi Chi clapped her hands along with the music, "Do your thing girl~!"

Embarrassed, Mi Jin forced herself to dance. One by one, male students began to dance with, taking turns. Henry chuckled at the sight of how Mi Jin was blushing. Finally, Donghae and Eunhyuk pushed the maknae, making Henry looked super confused. He slowly walked to Mi Jin. 

"OH MY GOD! THE KING AND QUEEN OF DANCING IS HEATING UP THE DANCEFLOOR!" The whole room filled with cheers. 

Mi Jin turned to see a red face Henry. They awkwardly dance together. Young Hae folded her arms and eyed Mi Jin from her spot. Everyone begin chanting  'Dance! Dance! Dance' making the two couple in the middle feeling more awkward. Henry slowly held onto Mi Jin's waist and did smooth movements. Mi Jin took a deep breath and held onto his shoulder before grinding into him. The whole class begin cheering louder than ever. Young Hae walked over to the boombox and pulled the wire off the plug. Mi Jin and Henry looked at the furious Young Hae who stormed out of class. Awkward, the two of them walked away from each other and Mi Jin sat beside Chi Chi.

Chi Chi lightly nudged her friend, "Girl~ That was HOT!" 

Mi Jin covered her blushing face. Chi Chi giggled as she place her arm around her friend. 

"I'm embarassed~" Mi Jin sang into her palms.

"Don't be. You got everyone cheering your off."

Mi Jin peeped through her fingers, "That diva is mad at the dancing skater here."

Chi Chi shrugged. *That's because she's not as good as you, Dancing Queen.*

-----