Plan.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NjMEj9R30&feature=related

---------

"...Or maybe here," Eunhyuk pointed at his left chest.

Mi Jin raised an eyebrow, "Huh?"

Eunhyuk chuckled and looked at the beautiful scenery. Mi Jin, still confused, shrugged it off and continued to stare out.

"Nan, dangsineul johahae."

Mi Jin turned her head and stared at Eunhyuk who just confessed to her, "Mwoh? Eunhyuk-ah, you dreaming?"

He shook his head and turned to face her, "Ani. I mean it."

Mi Jin thought he was a psycho. He knew she was Henry's girlfriend. She avoid meeting his eyes and began walking back to homeroom. But Eunhyuk pulled her back into a long tight hug.

"Don't worry. I am not a psycho to steal my best friend's girlfriend. I'll be a listening ear. I know I am fit to be in that position," Eunhyuk whispered.

Mi Jin nodded and pulled away, heading back to homeroom with Eunhyuk following behind her. Henry appeared from the shadows. He overheard everything when he was about to find his girlfriend to apologize. His heart pound faster, his breathing became heavy *My best friend is in love with my girlfriend. Impossible..*

-------

The bell rang and Mi Jin waited for Chi Chi outside her classroom. At that point in time, Henry walked past her. He walked past her as if he didn't see her, as if she was invicible. Mi Jin's heart dropped. Chi Chi hopped out of class and gave her friend and hug. She noticed her sad smile.

"You okay?" Chi Chi asked in english.

Mi Jin understood and nodded her head, "Ne. Oh, Chi Chi-ah.. Have you ever been in a love triangle?"

"Love triangle? Ani, wae?" Chi Chi took a deep breath.

Noticing her friend's expression she knew, "You're in it? OMO! My friend is in a love triangle?!"

"Yah, shh!" Mi Jin placed a finger on her lips.

Chi Chi giggled, "Nugu?"

Mi Jin shrugged and walked towards the foyer. The Queenkas appeared from the wall they were hiding and eavedropped. Young Hae's expression was evil, Mika had a smirk, Eun Mi, Jiyeon and Min Shin began gossiping.

"Unni, what do we do?" Mika asked.

"Let's just cut her head off!" Jiyeon joked, only to earn Eun Mi and Min Shin smacking her.

"Hehehe, I watched too much zombie show."

"Focus!" Young Hae thundered.

She strut and turned to face her cliques, "We have to think of a plan..."

-----------------------