Date.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zcxyng3hg

-----------

It's been a week since Mi Jin and Henry got together and having her best friends in the same school as her. But, only one thing that is disturbing, meeting Baro. She always have that awkward eye contact when she bumped into him. Her phone rang. She reached for it and stared at the caller id : Jinyoung ☺. She pressed on the answer button.

"Hello?" 

"MI JIN!! Let's hang out today," Jinyoung sang.

Gongchan snuck up behind him and yelled into the phone, "YEAH NOONA! JOIN US!"

Jinyoung begin smacking the Maknae's bum. Mi Jin giggled when she heard Gongchan whining and Jinyoung scolding. She agreed and got ready. However, after she exit the main door, Henry was leaning against his car. He approached her slowly before grabbing her wrist.

"Yah, where are you taking me?" Mi Jin asked, trying to pull back.

Henry looked at her, "Must a boyfriend tells a girlfriend that he wants to go for a date?"

"D-Date? But I have plans.. With my best friends.."

Henry pretended not to hear. He opened the door and pushed his girlfriend in. They began zooming around the area. Mi Jin's phone rang several times. She tried answering it but Henry took her cellphone away. Her eyes widened.

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" 

Henry shook his head, "No phones on dates."

She sighed and sank into her seat. 

-------

Jinyoung and his friends waited for Mi Jin's arrival. All of them tried calling her but she won't answer her phone. Gongchan grew tired waiting and slept on the hotel's bed. Baro sat by the window while CNU munch on cereals. 

"Is she coming or not?" CNU asked with his mouth full.

Jinyoung shrugged. Maybe they should just go ahead as planned. Go to the amusement park without her. Jinyoung woke Gongchan up and they all got ready to go to the amusement park.

----

Henry dragged Mi Jin to the amusement park and took some rides. Mi Jin forgot all about her plans with her Jinyoung and began enjoying herself with Henry more. *Finally I can hear you laugh* Henry smiled. They held hand and ran around the park. It was 2 times bigger than Lotte World. 

"Uwa! That roller coaster looks scary~" Mi Jin pointed.

Henry nodded towards the roller coaster, "Let's go?" 

Mi Jin happily nodded and they ran to join the queue. Jinyoung and his buddies arrived. They walked around. At times, they walked past each other without noticing. Until, Gongchan turned around and walked backwards. He stopped and pointed to the opposite direction.

"Isn't that Mi Jin noona?" 

Everyone turned in unison. Jinyoung's head fell. Baro gawked at the sight of Mi Jin and Henry holding hands. CNU rubbed his neck.

"Ah! We wasted our time waiting for someone who is on a date. YAH JINYOUNG! You say she'll come!" CNU smacked Jinyoung's head.

Jinyoung rubbed his pitiful head *She did say yes.*

-------------