Neighbors.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

[A/N: I should stop with one shots TT^TT. I'll use it when needed alright? (:]

--------

Mi Jin looked around the taxi stand to find a sign with her name on it. It didn't took her long to find a guy in black tuxedo with black sunglasses holding a sign with her name on it. She walked calmly to that mysterious guy and he bowed when he saw her.

"Adam.. I assume?" Mi Jin asked in Korean.

Without saying anything, the driver handed her a Korean - English dictionary and stored the luggages and skateboard in the boot. Mi Jin stared at him in disbelief. She got into the car and flipped through the book to find the suitable words.

"Hotel.. Take. Me. To. The. Hotel." Mi Jin stammered. 

Adam chuckled and started driving. Mi Jin looked at the English words and grew giddy due to it. She pulled out her phone and started dialing her father's number. 

"APPA! I want to go home, seriously. A Korean in an English place?" Mi Jin complained.

"Sweetie, I have to go back to work. I'll visit you during semester break, arasso?"

"Yeah, like that help." Her father hung up before she could finish her sentence.

Mi Jin sighed. She wished she didn't cause a lot of trouble. She stared out of the window and looked out to the sea. It was beautiful. Her phone vibrated vigorously, Mi Jin looked at the caller id: Jinyoung ☺ She quickly touch the Answer button.

"Yoboseyo?" Mi Jin  answered

Jinyoung sound delighted, "MI JIN! HOW ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?" 

Mi Jin giggled when she heard CNU and Gongchan's voice at the background shouting "I want to talk to Noona!!"

"I arrived safely. This driver is driving me crazy. He handed me a Korean - English dictionary. You know I'm not good in English right."

"NOONA! I know you'll do fine! Just stay there for.. A couple of months and Jinyoung hyung will come to fetch you!!" Gongchan exclaimed.

Jinyoung hit the maknae's head with a book he was gripping onto. Mi Jin giggled. She was secretly waiting for Jinyoung to talk about Baro. 

"So..?" Mi Jin asked, fiddling with her hair.

Jinyoung sighed, "You should really get over the past, MJ. He doesn't care. He is still skating with Zico and gang. Get over it, ne?" 

Crestfallen, Mi Jin nodded and hung up. She wanted to get over it. But the only thing that is holding her back is.. Baro. 

Baro overheard Jinyoung's coversation and felt a lump stuck in his throat. He wanted to say hi but it will be awkward. Baro took out his phone from his pocket and started looking for Mi Jin's number. 

To: Mi Jin
~Hey, sorry I couldn't send you. Hope you're doing fine in Canada ^-^~

He stared at the text before sending it. He erased the smiley face at the end, he didn't want to look so.. Caring after their harsh break up.

Mi Jin stared at the text and an automatic smile grew on her face. Without hesitation, she begin clicking the reply button.

To: Baro  ♥
~Annyeong, it's okay. I'm fine here. I'm on my way to the hotel.. At least that's what the driver told me. ^-^~

She grin and she pressed the send button. The driver pulled up in front of a white mansion. Adam got off the car and opened the door for Mi Jin. Mi Jin eyes sparkled when she saw the mansion. Sometimes she wonder if her father is really that rich. She begin snapping photos of the house while Adam got the luggages into the house. 

The mansion was huge and tall, there's a huge pool in front of the house thus, causing people to walk around it to get into the main entrance of the house. 

Mi Jin was greeted by a two lines of maids from the entrance to the stairs which is the length of a football court. Mi Jin gawked and returned bows from each maids. Before she could even step up the stairs, she heard barking and furry stuff on your leg. Mi Jin eyes widened. Her biggest fear ever, DOGS. Mi Jin shrieked and  climbed on top of the staircase railing.

"Henry Jr went wild again," One of the maid sighed.

"HENRY WHO?! JUST GET THAT THING OUT OF HERE!" Mi Jin squealed as she wrapped her arms around the butler tightly.

The maid shooed the dog as it bark towards the real owner. Mi Jin looked up and saw that blond guy. He was her seatmate. Henry bend down and Henry Jr ran into his embrace.

"Sorry, I guess he was too excited to see our new neighbour," Henry saluted.

He speak Korean? Mi Jin thought. Mi Jin jumped off the railing and walked towards Henry. She stood exactly 1 metre away from him with her arms folded.

"Well, I'm not excited. Now, go away!" Mi Jin snarled.

Henry thought it was cute for a girl to get scared of dogs. He pretended to throw his dog to Mi Jin before running away to his house. Mi Jin chased after him but only until her house's gate. 

"That blonde idiot. Ugh!" Mi Jin stormed back into the house.