Flashback.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIaeSYiS_U&feature=related

----------------------------------------------

Henry walked to the cafeteria to find Mi Jin talking to Chi Chi and Eunhyuk. He inhaled a deep breath and walk past them pretending not to know them.

"Are you sure you're okay? You lost your bestfriends and then your boyfriend. being you," Chi Chi placed a hand on Mi Jin's knee.

Mi Jin grew tired of it, "Chi Chi, I get it. I know. It more than you think it is."

Mi Jin stood up and grabbed her bag, storming to homeroom. She didn't notice the surrounding and bumped into someone. She looked up to see Jinyoung. He avoided the eye contact made between him and Mi Jin. He was about to walk away when Mi Jin stopped him.

"Jinyoung, can we talk?" her voice shaky.

"I have nothing to say."

"Well, I do.."

He looked at her puppy eyes that was going to cry any time. He finally gave in and led the way to the gym. Jinyoung settled himself on the bleachers and Mi Jin sat beside him. There was an awkward silence. Jinyoung will seldom steal glances at Mi Jin every now and then.

"Are you going to-"

"I'm sorry," Mi Jin said in an audible whisper.

Jinyoung looked at her, "What?"

"I'm sorry. For all the s I did. I ditched you for someone else. Made you wait like a fool. I'm just.. Sorry."

Then there was another silence. Jinyoung stood up, "If that's all you want to say, then I'll leave now."

"Wait," Mi Jin looked at him, "Can.. We get back together..."

Jinyoung threw a dirty glare. That puppy eyes were still the same, 11 years ago. The day they got along well.

~Flashback~

"Jinyoung-ah! Stop playing your games and get your lazy bum out of the house," Mrs Jung yelled while knocking on the white door.

Jinyoung took off his headphones, "Umma! There's nothing to do outside. Can't I just stay?"

Mrs Jung finally gave up and yanked the door open and pulled out the tv and the game wire cords. Jinyoung gasped and pouted. He begin sulking and did his killer aegyo. But that didn't work on Mrs Jung this time. She nodded towards the door and Jinyoung finally pushed all his game consoles and headed outdoors. He walked to the nearby playground and sat on the bench. *IT'S SO BORING!!! I WANT MY GAME BACK!* His eyes caught onto an 8-year-old girl skating on a mini skateboard. He stared in awe. However, she failed to do a stunt and fell on her bum. Her lips began trembling and she sobbed. Jinyoung ran to her aid.

"Hey, you okay?" Jinyoung asked.

She shook her head, "I think I twisted my ankle."

Jinyoung inspected her ankle and she winced at his touch, "Careful."

She looke at him with her puppy teary eyes. Jinyoung held out his hand, "Jung Jinyoung."

Confused, she took his hand and show him her killer smile, "Kim Mi Jin."

They shook hands and Jinyoung helped Mi Jin up onto her feet, "Where do you live?"

Mi Jin pointed to the south and Jinyoung took her skateboard, wrap his free hand around her waist and she wrap her arm around his neck. She slowly limped as Jinyoung helped her. Soon, they arrived at a huge mansion, "You live here?!" Jinyoung asked. Mi Jin nodded hesitantly. She pressed the doorbell and the gate made a click sound. Mi Jin forcefully pushed the gate. She turned and grab her skateboard.

"Thank you for helping me!" She beamed.

The main door was open and there stood a 13-year-old boy in his checkered shirt, "KIM MI JIN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Mi Jin bowed and limped to the door, the boy ran to help her, "Yah, what happen to you?"

"Oppa, I got hurt," Mi Jin pouted. The boy shook his head. Mi Jin stopped and turned to wave to Jinyoung. He waved back with a huge smile planted on his face. *Maybe going out isn't so bad after all.* He skipped back to his own house.

---------------------