My life saviour.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82p4SR-UEs

------------------------------------------

Mi Jin's room felt so hot. She didn't want to open up her balcony door. She left it as it is. Mi Jin felt useless. Her dad hadn't visited her. Her brother is busy with his fiancee. Chi Chi was busy with her own life. Mi Jin sat there thinking all about what she had done and what she had said. She buried her face in frustration.

Meanwhile, Henry was standing at his balcony, looking out at the scenery, mainly, Mi Jin's balcony. It's been long since they last met. Whitney peeped through her brother's room. She sighed. *What did she do till my brother won't even talk or smile?* Her heart began cussing and accusing Mi Jin. She stormed outside and headed for Mi Jin's gate. Henry's eyes widened when he saw his little sister.

Whitney banged on the gate which caused the maids to jumped. They opened up the gate and bowed.

"Who is the owner?!" Whitney yelled.

Mi Jin's ears perked and headed downstairs.

"K..Kim Mi Jin, miss," the maids replied.

Mi Jin stood at the main door in her FBT and her tanktop, "I'm here."

"Oh great, SO IT WAS YOU WHO HURT MY BROTHER."

"I'm sorry what?" Mi Jin's eyes traveled from Whitney to Henry's balcony.

Henry witnessed his little sister confronting his past love.

"My brother won't even talk nor smile. AND I BLAME YOU FOR IT..." Mi Jin couldn't even speak.

"YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS WOMAN. WILL YOU STOP BUGGING MY BROTHER?!" Whitney continued.

Mi Jin's heart began to ache. *Why is everyone blaming me..?* Whitney walked up to her and sent her palm right across Mi Jin's cheek. Her cheek slowly began turning red and Mi Jin's eyes widened. Henry stood up straight. Whitney withdrew her hand and walked back to her house. Mi Jin began tearing up and shot a glare at Henry before heading back to her room.

--------------------------------------

"Oppa, you don't understand. IT'S HELL HERE!" Mi Jin sobbed through the phone.

Kibum tried his best to calm his little sister down, "Mi Jin, trust me. It'll be fine. Just talk to Jiny-"

"THEY WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME! THEY BROKE OUR FRIENDSHIP. NO ONE CARES. FIRST, IT WAS DAD, THEN IT WAS HENRY, THEN IT WAS THEM AND NOW YOU?! WHY WON'T ANYONE CARE ABOUT ME? WHY MUST LIFE BE SO UNFAIR. I HATE EVERYTHING. I HATE MY LIFE," Mi Jin yelled.

"Mi Jin, calm down! Will you listen to me first?! I TALKED TO JINYOUNG. He said he wished he was there with you. HEARD THAT?!" Kibum sighed.

Mi Jin's lips trembled, "If he wished to be here, then why did he broke our friendship. Forget it oppa, I'm going to buy the plane tickets myself."

"Dad grounded you."

"WHAT THE ?!"

"JESUS, MI JIN! LANGUAGE!"

"HE DIDN'T EVEN VISIT ME AND NOW HE IS GROUNDING ME, WAE?!"

"Students complaint about you."

Mi Jin hung up and threw her phone onto her desk. She was fed up with everything. She buried her head into her knees and cried her eyes out. Deafening screams filled the room.

---------------------------------

The next day, Mi Jin walked to school by herself. Though it was far, she still decided to walk. She needed fresh air in order to release her stress. She walk past a couple of ACA students. They gave her a dirty stare but she ignored them all. Eunhyuk was riding his bike when the sight of a lonely ACA student caught his eye. He slowed down and went nearer to the pavement and whistled.

"Hey Korean!" Eunhyuk called out.

Mi Jin turned to find Eunhyuk waved her to come over. She walked towards him and he handed her a helmet. Mi Jin eyed the helmet then back to Eunhyuk.

"I'll take you to school."

Mi Jin hesitated before taking the helmet and wearing it. She hopped behind him and the drove off to school. Mi Jin hugged Eunhyuk's back. A smile drew upon his face. Once they reached Mi Jin hopped off and pulled the helmet off. She handed Eunhyuk his helmet. DIVA5 saw this and approached them wih a strut.

"TSK TSK TSK, you're really amazing. Henry oppa just broke up with you and you're out with Eunhyuk oppa? Wow, jinjja daebak," Young Hae mocked.

Mika stood beside Mi Jin and twirled her hair then pushed her causing her to lose balance and land into Eunhyuk's arms, "Yah! Even if Eunhyuk oppa isn't part of SJM, he is still our oppa."

Eunhyuk scoffed and helped you on your feet, "Sorry. But I don't that'll be necessary. I'm going to be with Mi Jin for.. Awhile."

Mi Jin stared at him in dismay, "Mwoh?"

Eunhyuk sent an eye contact to her then to Jinyoung and his gang. Mi Jin took deep breath and mouth 'Thank you.' He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulde bringing her away from the Queenkas. Chi Chi choked on her soda an spurt out. She wiped when she saw her friend in Eunhyuk's arm.

"OMO OMO OMO, is Eunhyuk oppa your boyfriend now?" She asked, curious.

Mi Jin hit her arm, "Anio, he is just saving me..."

Mi Jin met eyes with Jinyoung, "...From somebody."

------------------------------