Schoolmate at first, now a Classmate?!

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ3DKojSwDo

----------------------

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Henry and Mi Jin yelled at the top of their voices.

Both of them had their fingers pointed at each other. The students glared at Mi Jin as if they're going to eat her up any moment. Both of them were lost for words. Eunhyuk walked up to Henry thinking he was posing with some students. He, too, jumped when he saw Mi Jin.

"WOAH, You two know each other?!" Eunhyuk pointed from Henry to Mi Jin.

"You're the girl-who-scared-of-dogs!" Henry stammered.

Mi Jin's cheeks turned red, "It's Mi Jin!!"

Mi Jin quickly straightened up and fix her clothes. She held out her hand to Eunhyuk.

"Mi Jin, the one you speak English to this morning."

Eunhyuk took it and shook. *Her hands are soft* Mi Jin blushed when Eunhyuk didn't let her hand go. Henry pulled Eunhyuk's hand away from her. Still, Eunhyuk didn't leave his gaze from Mi Jin. Before he could say anything, the bell rang. *Thank god* Mi Jin left the duos in a daze.

Mi Jin looked up at the pinkish blue sign, B3-52. Her homeroom class. She entered and 25 pair of eyes landed on her from the board. She flinched and gave the homeroom teacher her registration form.

Surprisingly, her homeroom teacher was Korean, "Ah, Miss Kim Mi Jin. Have a seat beside Young Hae."

Mi Jin choked on her own saliva when a familiar name was mentioned. Her eyes scanned the room to find a familiar female eyeing her as if she was the prey of a predator. Mi Jin coolly walked to the empty seat beside Young Hae who shifted her chair slightly away from her. 

"Tch," Mi Jin scoffed.

Young Hae leaned in a few cm away from Mi Jin, "You think I'm a joke?"

She pulled out a bottle of perfume and begin spraying her area. Mi Jin pinched her nose due to the strong fragrance. A blonde guy stood outside the door with his hand running through his hair. The girls in the class begin pulling out their phones and snap his photos. Mi Jin eyes bulged out. Henry walked in coolly even though he was 2 minutes late.

"Henry Lau, I don't see the reason you're late. Go to your seat. AND GIRLS! KEEP YOUR PHONES!" The homeroom teacher yelled in English. 

Henry and Mi Jin's eyes met and both of them looked away awkwardly. Henry took a seat behind her, purposely kicking Mi Jin's chair. 

Mi Jin turned, annoyed, "I swear, if you're going to kick it one more time, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE BABIES!" 

The whole class went silent and everyone eyes widened as if they saw a ghost. The homeroom teacher too, stopped writing on the board and fixed her glasses as she glared at Mi Jin. Young Hae was giggling and Henry had his hands covering his best friend. Mi Jin turned and face the front in embarassment as the whole class guffawed at her. 

Mi Jin covered her face with her bag and bit her lips. *Aish, if only I watched what I say..* Henry smirked, *Embarassment during first day of school, tsk tsk tsk.*

--------

The bell rang and everyone rushed to the cafeteria. It was lunch time and Mi Jin is not used to the whole school building yet. She's afraid she'll get lost halfway and ended up getting eaten by monsters. She went to her car to get her board when a couple of skateboarders called her.

"Hey new kid! You're Korean right?" One of them waved.

Mi Jin turned after locking her car door. She nodded while hugging her board tightly.

"It's our first time seeing a Korean girl skating, join us?" the other one called out.

The whole gang chuckled and hi-five each other. Mi Jin hesitated a bit before putting her board down and getting rid of all her nervousness and skated to the skate park located in the middle of the school. The boys' jaws hang when they saw how elegant Mi Jin skated. Even if she wanted to stopped, her movements were smooth. 

Donghae noticed a female skater at the skate park and nudged his close buddy, "Hey isn't that the girl you talk to?"

Eunhyuk turned and saw Mi Jin did a couple of stunts leaving the skater gang and himself in awed. Henry followed Eunhyuk's gaze and there stood a petite body belonging to Mi Jin, swaying gracefully as she skated. Finally Mi Jin stopped skating and went back to the boys who called her.

"THAT.." A boy who looks like the leader gasped.

"WAS.." another boy continued.

"AWESOME!" The other 3 more boys chorused.

Mi Jin giggled as she tug a strand of her hair behind her ear. Henry gawked at her actions. *What was that supposed to mean?! She hang out with skaters?!*

-------