Spending the day with Henry Lau.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCva2Weuda0

--------

The day passed just like that. Students began walking out of school with their friends. Chi Chi waved goodbye to Mi Jin as she entered her red Ferrari. Mi Jin pulled out her phone and dialled driver's number. 

"Yobose-"

Henry snatched her phone away and push it into his pocket. Mi Jin looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What the heck?" She rolled her eyes.

Henry grabbed her wrists and pulled her to his car. Mi Jin tried to pull back but failed. *What the heck is he doing?!* Henry opened the passenger door, allowing Mi Jin to go in. But she won't move an inch.

"Dude, what are you trying to do?" Mi Jin folded her arms.

Henry shrugged, "Spend the day with me.  I'm bored."

Mi Jin's eyebrows narrowed. She hesitated before entering the car, fastening the seatbelt. Henry started their engine and they began zooming around the area. He finally pulled up in front of a park. He got off and leaned against the door. Mi Jin undo the seatbelt and got out of the car as well. She went by Henry's side and leaned against the car. 

"So... Why exactly you bringing me here?" Mi Jin asked. 

Henry squinted his eyes, "I don't want to go home right now."

Mi Jin stared at him. His sharp jawline makes him look more attractive. She folded her arms and scanned the park, trying to avoid staring at his handsome features.

"Wae? I thought.. You love your home. With your family and your.. Dog," Mi Jin gulped at the word Dog.

Henry chuckled. He looked at Mi Jin. Her messy bun matches her outfit. Her cheeks popped out as she took a deep breath and pouted.

"I don't know. Maybe because.. My dad's home?" *Because I hated him*

Mi Jin turned and met his eyes. Henry showed a faint smile before looking away and straightened up fixing his clothes. Mi Jin was confused *Is he in bad terms with his dad?* Henry locked the door and begin walking to a mini cafe located not far from the car. Mi Jin hurriedly walked over to his side, stretching her arms as the breeze blew her brunette hair. 

Henry admired Mi Jin's carefreeness. She looked so free and light. Mi Jin turned and saw that Henry was staring at her. 

"YAH! Why are you staring!" 

"Maybe you're too ugly to not look at," Henry teased.

Mi Jin slipped out her tongue as she walk backwards, glaring at Henry.

"I was joking! You're gorgeous!" The words trailed off. 

Mi Jin didn't hear the last part and begin walking towards the cafe in a fast speed. Henry sighed. He didn't feel this way before. He felt different everytime he's around her. He took a seat in front of Mi Jin who is busy sipping her frappe. Henry ordered the same frappe and sipped, making eye contact with Mi Jin.

Mi Jin choked when she met eyes with Henry, "If you're going to keep staring at me like that, I'm going to pour this frappe on you."

Henry didn't obeyed nor blink. Mi Jin slowly turned red.

"I'm dead serious!" She covered her face  with the menu.

Henry chuckled, "Since when were you beautiful?"

Mi Jin slowly put the menu down. *Did I heard correctly? Did Blonde Idiot just called me beautiful?* Her stomach was filled with butterflies. Henry's eyes landed onto her lips. He reached out his hand and wiped a speck of chocolate found on the edge of her lips. Mi Jin pushed his hand away and begin stannding up. Her cheeks were burning up. *Why am I feeling like this?!* Henry grinned foolishly. *I was too fast.*

----

"Thanks for making my day," Henry smiled as he stopped in front of Mi Jin's house later that night. 

Mi Jin undo her seatbelt and opened the door. Henry grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving. He leaned in and gave her a peck on her cheeks. 

"Really, thank you."

Mi Jin pulled her hand back and grabbed her bag and got off. She ran inside her house and up into her room, jumping onto her bed. Her cheeks were really red. She buried her head under her pillow, screaming.

"DAMN YOU BLONDE IDIOT! YOU MADE ME BLUSHED!!" 

Henry had his balcony door opened, so he could hear her screams. He chuckled. He had never smiled as wide as this before. He placed his hands around his mouth.

"I CAN HEAR YOU, YOU'RE WELCOME, DOGPHOBIA KOREAN!" He shouted across.

Mi Jin's ears perked up. She walked over to the balcony and found that the door wasn't closed. Henry was at his balcony, his elbows resting on the railing, smiling at Mi Jin. Mi Jin slid the door closed and pulled the curtains to close it. She leaned against the door and smiled. *Blonde idiot..* She giggled her way to her bed. 

-------