Ending.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

Mi Jin walked towards the cafeteria with her friend, Chi Chi. Henry was there with DIVA5 and Jinyoung was there with Baro, CNU and Gongchan. The whole student eyed her when she walked past them. Mi Jin took a deep breath and headed to the field and sat on the bleachers with Chi Chi. Eunhyuk got up and left the SJM table. Henry glared at him.

"Chi Chi, it's hard being a Korean in a Canadian school."

Chi Chi took a sip on her soda, "I feel you. To tell you the truth, it's pretty hard being Sungmin's girlfriend when I was here too. SJM members are just.. Not for us."

"I bet you forgot to leave me out," Eunhyuk called out.

Chi Chi and Mi Jin turned in unison. Chi Chi cleared and made an excuse to leave. Eunhyuk sat beside Mi Jin after Chi Chi left.

---------------------

Meanwhile, Henry and Young Hae had a private conversation.

"I bet you heard about Eunhyuk hitting up with your girlfriend right?" Young Hae lied.

Henry gave her a confused look, "What?"

"I saw them making out in the teachers' lounge. Damn, they were having fun."

That was enough to make Henry blow up. He was pissed off. That was not acceptable. And that was the final straw.

---------------------

Mi Jin cried into Eunhyuk's shoulder. He caressed her hair and hushed her down. Bad timing. He noticed a furious Henry walking and approaching them.

"You son of a mother ing !" Henry cursed across.

Mi Jin looked up and saw Henry boiling. She wiped her tears. She sat up and sniffled. Henry stood in front of them, breathing heavily. Young Hae was enjoying the show and the SJM members ran to stop the fight.

"I'm breaking up with you. And you're no longer a part of SJM, hyung."

Those words struck the both of them like lightning. The SJM members gasped. Eunhyuk glared at Henry and Mi Jin grabbed her bag and pushed Henry away. She looked back,

"You will never understand me. All the boys I dated.. They're just the same. You're such a jerk in my life. You are full of yourself. I wish I didn't meet you. You want to know why I am avoiding you? Because I lost my best friends. I have no one. NO ONE ING CARES ABOUT MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. But thanks for the memories you gave. It meant nothing."

Mi Jin began tearing up and ran off to the ladies after she said those. She walked past her best friends. Ex best friends. She stopped and faced them.

"I know I have been a to all of you. But after all the memories you guys gave me, it's too memorable to end this friendship. I have been a total mess. You guys were forced to get expelled just to be with me. It's y. I'm sorry.. Can we continue this friendship?"

The four of them discussed and Gongchan and CNU bugged Jinyoung to say yes.

Jinyoung stood up, "I'm sorry, but no."

He walked away purposely pushing her shoulder with his. The other members faced the floor and followed Jinyoung. Mi Jin took a deep breath as she faced her shoes.

"I'm a strong girl. I know I am."

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: NO THIS IS NOT THE ENDING!!!