New Students.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGndgHYlxsw

-------

Henry's eyes lit up when he heard Mi Jin's response. He ran by her side, throwing his arm around her shoulder. Mi Jin looked at him. She shrugged off his arm and began walking. The couple earned stares from all the students whenever they past by them.

"YES! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, NOW MAKE WAY!" Henry announced to every student he sees.

Mi Jin rolled her eyes, "Must you say that everytime you see someone?'

Henry proudly nodded. *Of course I must tell the whole world you're mine.* Henry's fingers interlaced with Mi Jin's making more students whispered to each other. Mi Jin grew red and tried to pull back her hand, but Henry pulled her closer and begin putting his arms around her shoulder. 

"You're going to stick with me," Henry whispered.

"Till I die because I can't breathe due to your strong perfume?" Mi Jin elbowed Henry's stomach.

Henry let go of his girlfriend and begin wrapping his stomach with his arms. He tried to catch up with Mi Jin's speed-walking. 

"Y-YAH! What was that for?! I'm your boyfriend," Henry pulled her back.

Mi Jin innocently blinked, "Yeah. A blonde idiot boyfriend."

Henry's eyes widened. 

"Nope, you got the name wrong. It's called the Violin Expert boyfriend," he corrected.

Mi Jin scoffed and headed towards the dance room. There was no homeroom for that day. It happened every Friday. Mi Jin slid the door open and threw her bag to one corner before starting her stretching. She did a split and then touching her toes. Bad timing, the Queenkas went into the dance room and walked towards the stretching Mi Jin.

"Hmm, look who we have here.. Henry Lau's girlfriend," Young Hae sneered. 

The 4 Divas giggled behind her back. Mi Jin rolled her eyes and pretended that she didn't see them. 

Mika poked her arm, "Yah! Young Hae unnie is talking to you!" 

Mi Jin straightened herself and shot a death glare at the Queenkas then back to Young Hae, "Yeah, like I give a ."

She walked to the end of the room and continued her stretching. The Queenkas didn't gave up and went nearer to Mi Jin. Young Hae purposely kicked Mi Jin's bag to piss her off.

"Oops, I didn't see it," she snickered before walking away.

Mi Jin stood up, "YEAH, YOU'RE A BLIND !" 

The few students who entered the room earlier than Mi Jin turned and stared. Young Hae stopped walking and turned with her arms folded and a y pout formed on her lips. *Damn, I hate dramas* Mi Jin folded her arms as well. Just in time, Chi Chi entered the room to find Mi Jin and DIVA5 having a "staring" contest. She placed her bag nicely beside Mi Jin's and went to her friend's side.

"Woah, what happened to you and the College Diva?" She leaned in and whispered.

Mi Jin turned her head, "Well, the 'COLLEGE DIVA' is being a and I'm about to teach her a lesson."

She said too loud causing Young Hae to glared at her in anger. Mi Jin sensed her fury and didn't back out. Instead, she went closer and purposely hit her shoulder.

"I don't see any lesson of yours," Young Hae stopped her. 

"So, you do want it, huh?"

"Well, personally, I want to take a look at your lesson, 'QOD'."

Mi Jin raised an eyebrow *What the heck is QOD?!* She was about to raise her hand when someone held onto her wrist. She turned to see Henry mouthing 'No.' She sighed and slowly putting her hand down. 

"Young Hae, leave," Henry said coldly.

"Well well well, if it isn't her boyfriend to come to the rescue," Young Hae circled the couple.

Henry grabbed her wrist and shove it back to herself, "I said leave."

Frightened, Young Hae and her friends fled the room. Chi Chi was busy explaining the whole situation to the rest of the SJM members. The other students who witnessed the scene slowly left the room, one by one.

Henry stared at Mi Jin, "What the heck?"

Mi Jin couldn't meet his eyes.

"She started it."

"And that doesn't mean you should continue."

"I tried to sto-"

"Whatever, we still have our streetdancing to practice," Henry interrupted.

Mi Jin folded her arms, "I didn't say I do it with you."

"Woah, you forgot all about the form. The instructor keyed in the names. So, bad luck for you, baby," Henry winked and made a  clucking sound using his tongue.

"Don't call me baby." *It reminds me of Baro.*

-------

They walked towards the Cafeteria after practicing for hours. Chi Chi threw a towel to Mi Jin to wipe off her sweats. Suddenly someone headlocked Mi Jin. Henry turned.

"MI JIN NOONA!!" A cheery voice sang.

Mi Jin looked up and saw Gongchan's eye smile. CNU, Jinyoung and Baro slowly approached her. Mi Jin's eyes widened in surprise.

"Wha- How-"

"Kibum hyung enrolled us here. NEWS FLASH: We did everything to get expelled. Better thank us," CNU nudged lightly.

Henry came by his girlfriend's side and place an arm around her, causing the 4 members to back away. Jinyoung and Baro's eyes widened as if they just saw a ghost.

"Who is he?" Jinyoung pointed.

Henry bowed, "Hello, I'm Henry. Mi Jin's boyfriend."

Gongchan and CNU gasped. Jinyoung's heart fell. Baro gaped. Mi Jin slapped her forehead and faced down. Chi Chi chuckled. 

"It seems like someTWO aren't happy about it," Chi Chi whispered to Henry.

He shrugged *They have to learn how to accept it*

-------------

A/N: I might write B1A4's fanfic soon. BUT I NEED POSTER >: anyone care to help? write on my wall ^-^ bbyong/kisses!