Goodbye Korea, Hello Canada.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

 

[Mi Jin's POV]

I woke up to a text from Jinyoung. He asked for the time. I stared at my skateboard-shape clock on my wall. 10 a.m. I bet he is already in school. I sat up and looked over at my nightstand to find an airplane tickets to Canada and a little note beside it. I pulled the note from my nightstand and read it. It says: You're leaving at 6 pm. When you reach there, there's this driver named Adam. He will send you to the College. I'll see you off by then, Love, Appa.

Yeah, 'Love, Appa.' That totally helped. I slide the unlock button and texted Jinyoung. 

To: Jinyoung ☺
~Hey, guess what. My dad just booked the flight and I'm leaving Korea at 6pm. Hope to see you at Incheon Airport. xo, MJ.~

Before I could reach for my towel, my phone vibrated. Just as I thought, fast texter Jinyoung.

From: Jinyoung ☺
~Oh, that's like 8 hours from now.. And school is ending in 2 hours time. I'll skate to your house right away after school ^-^~

I sighed. This dude, he really wants to spend time with me before I go huh. I wonder how will Baro reacts when he finds out.

To: Jinyoung ☺
~So, did you tell the gang? How did they react? 0-0~

I only get the reply after I finished bathing. 

From: Jinyoung  ☺
~You really care about Baro's reaction huh? Well, Gongchan was like "NOONA'S LEAVING?! TT" and CNU was like "WAE?~" Baro is quiet as per usual. He doesn't know much about you unlike the past you know.~

I didn't reply. I was expecting Baro's reaction to be 'Wait, I have to find her' or 'She can't leave! I'll miss her!' I guess I just have to keep dreaming. 

I stared at the clock 11:59. 1 more minute before school is dismissed. I was already prepared to meet Jinyoung. I got my skateboard in my hand. I jumped when I received a call from Jinyoung.

"I'm outside. Don't ask questions, just come out."

He hung up. 

[end  of POV]

[Jinyoung's POV] 

She came out from her house with her skateboard, She look stunning. 

"You skipped math?!" She yelled while slamming the gate.

"I told you not to ask questions!" 

"BUT, Math is your favorite subject, buddy!" 

I rolled my eyes. We skate around for a while before heading back to her house. It's 4pm and she has 2 hours to go to the airport. Lucky for her, her driver is a racer. Her luggages were already in the car and her skateboard in the passenger seat. I sat beside her in the car 

After a few while, we reached Incheon Airport. Mi Jin's dad is waiting for her near the departure hall. She checked in her luggages and we shared the last moment.

"I guess this is goodbye?" She sighed.

"Yeah, take care Mi Jin," I gave her a friendly hug. 

"I was hoping to see Baro.." I heard her mumbled.

I pulled away, pretending I didn't hear anything. She has to leave now, I don't want to look weak in front of her. The distance between us became further away after she hugged her dad. Dear Mi Jin, take care.

[end of POV]

[Narrator's POV]

Mi Jin sighed as she walked into the departure hall. After she got her passport chopped and gave her ticket, she boarded the plane. She doesn't want to leave Korea. Blame her school for it. She sat at her designated seat. Her seatmate was a blonde guy. He carries a violin case with her and placed it below his seat. 

"Hello," he said in English.

Mi Jin stared at him not knowing what he is saying.

"Yah~ Henry, you got some pretty lady sitting next to you," a tall black-haired guy nudged Mi Jin's seatmate.

"Ah, hyung.. Why are you like this?" Henry blushed.

For a minute, Mi Jin recognized the tall guy. He was a part of the group Super Junior. That was Siwon. Mi Jin took a last peek at the idol beside him, not knowing his name. She shoved her headphones on and blast out pop rock music while her seatmate listens to calm violin pieces. 

Mi Jin slept mostly throughout the journey. She almost fell asleep on her seatmeate's shoulder.  The stewardess came with meal on her cart. Henry woke Mi Jin up to only hear her mumbling and her tummy grumbling. 

"Two meals over here," he smiled and spoke in English. 

The stewardess handed two trays to Henry before going to the other seats. Mi Jin woke up to find her seatmate sleeping a a tray infront of her, still covered and sealed. She ate hungrily before looking at the time. Only 2 hours left till she reach Canada. 

[end of POV]

[Mi Jin's POV]

2 hours past just like that. I got up form my seat to retrieve my sling bag and my skateboard. My seatmate was already leaving the plain and I'm still here waiting for everyone to leave. As soon as I stepped out from the airport after retrieving my luggages, I felt different. This is no longer Korea, this is Canada. 

[end of POV]