Mini tour with Yours Truly.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBNT-I1ZWTA

---------

The last bell rang, the whole school was filled with screams. Mi Jin's eardrums almost burst when a girl shouted into her ear. She shot her a deadly glare before skating out of school. Out for good. With everyone speaking a foreign language, Mi Jin grew dizzy and slept throughout her first day. Busy with her thoughts, she didn't realised she was heading towards someone who is about to exit a classroom. Mi Jin was too shocked to stop her board and ended up crashing into the guy.

"Ah, my knee..." Mi Jin rubbed her knee. 

The guy rubbed his head when he met eyes with Mi Jin, "YAH! ARE YOU BLIND?!" 

Mi Jin looked at the guy with fury. 

"Mwoh?! ME? BLIND?! Yeah, you should at least look up, aish!"

Mi Jin stood up despite her scraped knee. She picked up her bag and her skateboard and began limping to her car. She was limping so slowly that even cars that was about to leave the school boundaries honked. Mi Jin tried her best to move faster.

The car wouldn't stop honking. Mi Jin tried to look at the face behind the steering wheel. As expected, Young Hae. And her cliques. Mi Jin smirked and limped even slower. Young Hae poked her cheeks using her tongue and begin moving despite having Mi Jin in front of her, limping. 

"So be it, . Not moving equals to your life," Young Hae muttered.

Henry was exiting the foyer with his hyungs when he saw a petite figure limping and a car approaching her. Henry shoved his books to Sungmin who looked super confused and ran to Mi Jin, pushing her away from the road. This adds scars to her already scraped knee.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" Mi Jin yelled.

Henry fixed his cap, "I was saving your life!" 

Mi Jin looked up and scoffed.

"I DIDN'T SAY I NEED YOUR HELP!" 

"WELL, THEN I MIGHT AS WELL LET YOU DIE THERE HUH!"

Mi Jin kept quiet. She was surprised a guy could be as strict and loud as her dad. She forced and pushed herself up using the edge of the pavement. Henry looked at her, thinking whether he should help her or not. In the end, he held out his hand. Mi Jin slapped it away, still struggling to stand up. Henry offered his hand again, Mi Jin did the same thing. Finally, Henry grabbed her waist and put her arm around his neck. 

"Stubborn Korean," Henry mumbled loud enough for Mi Jin to hear. 

Mi Jin shot him a glare that could kill. But Henry didn't notice. He was still continuing leading Mi Jin to her car. Instead, he pass by her car and headed for his car. Mi Jin eyes widened and tried to reach out for her car door.

"My car is there, blonde idi- Whoops," Mi Jin covered .

Henry looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Look Korean girl who is afraid of dogs, you can't drive with a hurt knee."

"WAE?!" 

Henry raised both eyebrows. "Because I said so. I'll call your driver to pick your car. I'll send you home instead."

"Woah woah woah, how did you know my driver?" 

"My ex-driver is your driver, idiot."

Mi Jin pouted. Henry grin *She's so cute when she pouts.* Henry pulled out a first aid kit from the boot of his car and begin to clean Mi Jin's wound. She flinched everytime the cotton wool touches the scar.

"Ouch, slowly!" Mi Jin flinched again.

Henry did slower and carefully following Mi Jin's order. Still, she kept flinching at every touch, complaining to Henry to do it carefully and slower.

Henry finally gave up, "HOW SLOWER AND CAREFUL-ER CAN I GO?! Aish."

Mi Jin bit her lip and allowed Henry to finish cleaning her wound. She bit her lip and shuts her eyes tried to endure it. Finally, everything stopped and Mi Jin carefully stood up with the help of Henry. She walked a couple of steps before Henry pulled her arm back.

"I told you I'll send you home."

Mi Jin looked at her knee, inspecting it,  "But my knee is already fine..?"

Henry opened the passenger door and pushed Mi Jin in. He quickly ran to the driver's side and entered the car, locking the doors. Mi Jin stared at him and banged the window when he started the engine.

"HELP!! BLONDE IDIOT IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!" Mi Jin shouted.

Henry's eyes widened, "What blonde idiot! It's Henry, aish. No one will be able to hear you."

SJM stared at Mi Jin as if she was an alien. She looked funny from their view with her banging and mouth moving. Mi Jin finally gave up and sank in her seat. Henry helped her buckle the seatbelt. *Henry Lau's Mini Tour starts now.* Henry drove around the town. Mi Jin didn't look so interested so she began playing with her bag strap. Her eyes suddenly widened when Henry pass by her house.

"Yah. Yah! YAH! YOU MISSED MY HOUSE, WHERE ARE WE GOING! BLONDE IDIOT IS KIDNAPPING ME, I KNEW IT!" Mi Jin shrieked and begin punching Henry's arm lightly. 

Henry rolled his eyes, "Finally I got your attention. It's called Mini Tour, not Kidnapping. Are all Korean as stupid and foolish as you?" 

"NEVER Insult Koreans. You might get your 'bestfriend' in pain."

The two of them begin the eyeing game.

"Get your eyes on the road, Blonde Idiot," Mi Jin leaned 1cm closer.

"Make me, Dogphobia Korean," Henry leaned in. 

Mi Jin cupped Henry's face and made him turn facing the road. She did it too hard that Henry begin wincing in pain. She begin rolling down the window and let out her hand, letting the breeze run through the spaces between her fingers. She giggled because it tickles. Henry kept glancing at her every now and then. 

"Yah, get your hands in. You might lose them to another car."

"Blonde idiot, we're at the end lane of the road. No wonder you're a blonde.. idiot," Mi Jin teased.

"WHAA?" Henry choked. 

Mi Jin began listening to Henry's tour talk everytime they saw a special building or a statue. Henry parked his car at a spot and they begin walking around the area with frozen yoghurt in their hands. The wind runs through his short blonde hair and Mi Jin's long brunette hair making her look like a goddess. Mi Jin stretched out her arms as the wind blew through her. She felt as if she was flying. Henry took off his hat and placed it onto Mi Jin's tiny head, covering only her eyes.

"AISH! You messed up my bangs."

They sat at a typical cafe for a cup of latte. When suddenly, Mi Jin held out her hand.

"We didn't start our introduction right. I'm Kim Mi Jin, 19. Korean skater and dancer. I'm a kid who is fast on the fingers."

"Piano?" Henry asked, interested.

Mi Jin nodded. 

Henry took her hand and shook it, "Henry Lau, 22. You should call me oppa. Violinist and a dancer."

Mi Jin gawked when he said he was a violinist. It's the first time she heard a canadian playing the violin.

"Canadians play the violin?!" 

------