Argument.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKJtfyPwpI

------

The day past by just like that. Mi Jin had alot of fun with Henry. He sent you home and sealed the day with a kiss. Her eyes widened. *My first kiss*

"Goodnight!" Henry waved before heading back to his car and drove away.

Mi Jin runned her fingers on her lips. *Did he just.. Kissed me?* Her heart skipped a thousand beats and she jumped with joy. Jinyoung stepped out from the bush, Mi Jin stumbled back in shock.

"Yah! What are you doing there?" She pointed

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows, "It seems like you are having fun with your boyfriend. It seems like you don't want to hang out with us anymore."

Suddenly, the promise she made with Jinyoung and the group popped back in her head. She place her hand over . She had totally forgot about the deal. 

"Jinyoung-ah..."

"Forget it. Go ahead and do as you wish. It's the first time MY best friend ignoring us," Jinyoung scowled.

"Wait.. I'm sorry," Mi Jin apologized as she approached her best friend.

Jinyoung shook his head, "If sorry could clear the situation, why do we have laws and police?"

He walked out of Mi Jin's house just like that. Leaving his best friend feeling lost. She didn't mean it. She looked up at Henry's balcony. He stood there watching everything happened. Mi Jin bowed her head and headed for her room. *I may have my first kiss... But I lost a best friend. No, make it 4 best friends* She slammed the door and buried her face into her pillow, crying her heart out.

Henry could almost hear sobs and someone crying in his girlfriend room. He felt guilty as well. But, if he were to apologize, he will ended up getting hit by Jinyoung and his friends. 

---------

Mi Jin stayed up all night. Her bed covered with tissues. Her eyes swollen and red. She sniffed. She don't dare going out to the balcony and looked at Henry in this condition. She poked her head out and stared at the opposite direction. Henry laid down in his balcony. *He probably waited for me..* Mi Jin shook her head saying she can't appear in front of him like this. 

"Aigoo! What to do? If he continue waiting outside, he'll catch a cold."

-----

The next morning, Henry woke up and found himself lying in his balcony. He shook his head and headed for his room after taking a glance at Mi Jin's balcony. Mi Jin woke up with a runny  nose and headed to the washroom to wash up. She wore a simple blue shorts and a yellow yorkie long sleeve. She refused to eat breakfast and headed for school. Henry honked a few times, but Mi Jin ignored and waited for her driver. 

Henry got off his car, "Why are  you avoiding me?"

Mi Jin won't even look at him.

"Yah! I'm talking to you," Henry nudged her.

Mi Jin looked up, "I'm not in the mood to talk."

"Yeah, because of last night? Come on! Get over it already."

"It's none of your business," Mi Jin replied.

Henry looked at her in disbelief. Her response was.. Different. 

"Mwoh? Yah, having a guy who is my girlfriend's best friend scolding MY girlfriend is not acceptable in Henry Lau's world," Henry complained.

Mi Jin shook her head, "He's not a best friend anymore. This is not your world. Stay out of mine."

Mi Jin's driver arrived right on time. She walked towards the car.

"Mwoh? Yah! Where you going? I'll send you! YAH! YAH!!" Henry yelled. 

He angrily kick his tire and went off for school.

---------

As soon as Mi Jin arrived, people glare and stare at her. She took a deep breath and walked to homeroom. Unfortunately, she bumped into DIVA5. 

"Tsk tsk tsk, are you arguing with a best friend and... Our oppa?" Young Hae shook her head as she circled Mi Jin.

"I'm not in the mood. So please, leave."

Mika folded her arms, "Leave? Juhgiyo, this is OUR school. Go back to Korea! Filthy ."

Mi Jin threw a glare at her, "I WISH I COULD OKAY?! I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME WHERE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO COME TO SUCH FILTHY SCHOOL WITH FILTHY QUEENKAS AND KINGKAS WHO ARE FULL OF THEMSELVES!"

The Queenkas stood back, frightened. Henry and SJM overheard and stare at Mi Jin. 

"What? Full of ourselves?" Sungmin asked.

"Unbelievable," Donghae shook his head and said in english.

Henry stared at her, "Stop it. You are the one who is full of yourself. Don't blame it on Young Hae or Mika. They don't deserve your attention."

"Omo, Henry is siding us. Poor you, no one will ever side you," Young Hae pretended to be shocked. 

Mi Jin looked at Henry. He looked away and called for the Queenkas to go to homeroom with them. He wrapped his arms around Young Hae's neck. Mi Jin sighed and headed for homeroom in the opposite direction. 

--------

Mi Jin met eyes with Jinyoung and Baro as soon as she stepped into the class. She awkwardly hid her face with her hair and walked to her seat. Young Hae and Henry arrived before she does. Young Hae twirled her hair as she chatted with Henry. Mi Jin walked out of the class because she couldn't stand all the distractions anymore. 

"Does it hurt?" A voice asked. 

Mi Jin turned and saw Eunhyuk looking at her.

"Uh?" She replied confused.

Eunhyuk stood beside her. Placing his elbows on the railing, "Your heart. Does it hurt?"

Mi Jin placed her hand over her chest to feel her heart. Though it still pound as per normal, she feel as if there's someone poking it with an arrow. Mi Jin nodded. Eunhyuk grinned.

"Hurt a lot huh?" He asked again.

Mi Jin nodded, "I don't get why you're asking."

Eunhyuk shrugged, "Molla. I wish I could feel the same way as you."

Mi Jin looked down.

"Don't worry. Henry's a . You should know that by now. If you need anything, call me. I'll be here if you have problems. Or maybe.. Maybe here," He pointed at his left chest. 

Mi Jin looked at him, he grinned and walk away. *What does that mean?*

------------------