Official Lessons.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODt6joFkdr4&feature=related

------

Mi Jin eyes fluttered open as the sun rays shine into her room. For the first time, she had never been this fresh before. She sat up and stretched her right arm as the left one rubbed her eye. The maid was about to enter when she heard a yawn. Mi Jin, in her oversized t-shirt that showed a little of her tank top inside and her black FBT shorts made way to the balcony. She slid open the door and begin a mini stretching session with the fresh morning breeze blowing past her. 

The maid knock on the door before coming in, "Good morning, miss. Your breakfast is ready. Would you like to wash up first?"

Mi Jin turned, still in the middle of stretching. Her arms were in the air and she nodded. She headed back in and grabbed her towel, making her way to her personal washroom.

-----

"Woof woof!" Henry Jr barked at Henry who is still sleeping with his chest facing down and his right hand hanging from the edge of his bed.

His head was under the pillow. He was tired from the tour last night with Mi Jin. Again, Henry Jr barked. No movement. Finally, Henry Jr jumped onto the bed and begin Henry's face. A slight reaction from Henry made Henry Jr wagged his tail.

"Mmmf... 5 more minutes," Henry muttered, putting his head on the pillow, in the same position.

Henry Jr barked again.  Henry wouldn't move an inch. Whitney, Henry's little sister, barged into his room. 

"WAKE UP!!! RISE AND SHINE!" She yelled. 

Henry jumped, in a push up position. He turned to face his giggling sister at his door. He sat up on his bed, cross-legged. Henry Jr positioned himself resting on Henry's lap, comfortable as he curled up into a ball.

"Morning~" Whitney sang. 

Henry squinted his eyes due to the bright sunlight, "Mm, morning."

His voice was deep, low and hoarse. He rubbed his eyes before placing Henry Jr on it's mini pillow and headed towards the washroom.

------

Mi Jin wore her pink giraffe long sleeve top with a pair of teal shorts and had her hair in a messy bun. She went down for breakfast. This time, the chef made bacon and eggs for breakfast. She hungrily ate it before taking her bag and wore her red vans. She forgot that she had left her skateboard in school and her mobile phone was still with Eunhyuk. Grumbling, she went to the carpark. 

Her eyes widened in shock, "WHERE ARE MY CARS?!" 

The butler came running to her side, bowed and stood still.

"Jaesonghamnida, Miss Kim. But, your father just told us that you're not ready to ride a vehicle yet."

Mi Jin gawked at the response, "Then how am I suppose to go to school?"

"Adam will take you there, Miss," The butler shrugged.

Mi Jin stormed off the carpark and headed towards the gate. Just before she could go out, a black Lamborghini stopped in front of her. The windows rolled down and Mi Jin took a peek inside. Henry, munching his toast.

"Need a ride?" He asked coolly.

"No thanks. I don't ride with blonde idiots," Mi Jin replied sarcastically.

Henry scoffed, "Oh yeah? What about yesterday?"

Mi Jin bit her lips knowing she couldn't come up with any excuses. Gave up, she opened the door and went in, putting on the seatbelt. She searched for the schedule paper that was hidden in her bag, *CRAP! IT'S THE START OF LESSONS!* Her eyes widened. Henry took a peek while driving. *She has the same class as me.*

---------

Henry got off after parking his car. He went to the other side and opened the door for Mi Jin who is busy worrying about her first lesson.

"Are you coming out or not?" Henry sighed.

Mi Jin looked up, "H-Huh? Oh yeah."

She tried to went out but the seatbelt was still on. She pressed the button and the seatbelt rolled into it original position. Mi Jin got off and wiped the dust off her shorts. She fixed her hair, especially her bangs, and walked to the foyer. Henry watched her leave, smirking. A black motorbike pulled up right in front of him. Eunhyuk took off his helmet and followed Henry's gaze. 

"You're interested in her?" Eunhyuk pat lightly on Henry's chest.

Henry rubbed his chest, "No. She look pretty cute."

Eunhyuk nodded. He pulled out an iPhone that belonged to Mi Jin. He handed it to Henry.

"Since you're her neighbor. Mine giving this to her back? I forgot to give it to her yesterday."

"Hyung, how did you have her phone with you?" Henry inspect the phone, turning it around slowly.

Eunhyuk shrugged as he pulled his keys from the motor, "She didn't want to move."

Henry slid the unlock button and click onto the phonebook. His eyes went from Eunhyuk to the phone. He pressed onto the letter 'E' that is located at the right hand side and BAM, there it is, Eunhyuk's number and his name.

"You put in your number by yourself isn't it," Henry chuckled. 

The bell rang and it's homeroom. Mi Jin walked to the homeroom. Surprisingly, only the geeks came early. She sat at her assigned seat and waited patiently for the other classmates. Her homeroom professor came early as well. Slowly, the students stream in. Young Hae came in with her diva look making the guys in the class, including the geeks, swooning over her. Henry came in last. 

"Sorry, was late, again," He apologised. 

The professor eyed him, "I'll let you go again because you're the popular kid in here. Hmmm."

Henry chuckled before sitting behind Mi Jin. Young Hae turned to face Henry. She pulled out a box of chocolates from her table.

"Oppa, I made some chocolates for you," She said pushing the box of chocolates into Henry's hands.

"Erm, I don't eat sweet stuffs, Young Hae," Henry responded with a shrug.

Mi Jin giggled at his response. *Serves you right biatch.* Young Hae turned back and eyed Mi Jin. The first bell rang.

"Alright, it's time for your lessons. Kim Mi Jin, I bet you know where  to go right?" 

Mi Jin nodded nervously. 

Henry raised his hand, "I'll bring her to class. She has the same lesson as me."

Young Hae interrupted, "Omo, that means we're in the same class too? Ahh, Daebak." 

Mi Jin's face fell. Her head faced down. *Dammit, why do I have to be in the same class as the two popular kids.* Students started going to class by themselves or in groups of 2s or 3s. Mi Jin walked out of class with heavy footsteps. Henry pulled her arm back.

"Woah missy, you're coming with me."

Mi Jin whimpered. She had to follow him whether she like it or not or she'll get lost in this huge school again. Henry led her to the dance room. He pulled the handle of the soundproof wall making Mi Jin gasped in awed at the huge dance room. There was a dance instructor and 20 students doing warm ups.  It has a big mirrored wall and huge windows making sunlight entering the room. There were 5 air conditioners and the floors shined as if they were just polished. 

Henry placed his arm behind Mi Jin's spine, "Welcome to the dance room."

He pushed Mi Jin in causing everyone to turn to the door. Henry bowed to the instructor as he head to his friends, SJM. Mi Jin awkwardly put her bag down and stood beside a female student. She leaned in and held out her hand.

"Hello, I'm Chi Chi," The student whispered in English.

Mi Jin raised an eyebrow. 

Chi Chi chuckled, "Mian. I forgot you're a new student from Korea. Chi Chi imnida."

Mi Jin too her hand and shook it, "Mi Jin imnida. Please take care of me well."

The instructor introduced Mi Jin to the whole class and Eunhyuk made cat calls and waved his hands in the air. 

"Yes, I know you're excited. Just don't show it, Mr Lee,"' the instructor shot him a glare.

Eunhyuk withdrew his hand as SJM laughed at him. The class started out with basic warm up and Mi Jin surprisingly follows well. Henry kept stealing glances now and then. The lesson continued with a Korean song "Beautiful" by B2ST. The instructor slowly taught the classes the right moves. Mi Jin got hang of the moves just by the first look. After a few hours of practicing, the instructor gave them a half an hour break. Mi Jin slide backwards as her back hit the mirror. Chi Chi sat beside her.

"How was the lesson? I see you danced well. Are you a dancer in Korea?" Chi Chi curiously asked.

Mi Jin nodded, "Dancer and skater. Excuse me, does this school contained a lot of Korean students?" 

"Ah, I see you bumped into the Queenkas of the school. Or should I call them.. DIVA5. With a number of 5 not an S."

*More or less* Mi Jin nodded. Chi Chi beginning explaining that the school's founder was a Korean who married a Canadian. Their children continued the generation of the school and hired a few Korean teachers who brought in and promote the school in Korea. Mi Jin finally understood everything. Maybe this college wasn't so bad after all. Suddenly a hand with her phone hang in front of her face. She looked up, *Blonde idiot.* She tried to grab her phone but Henry pulled away.

"YAH! Give it back!" Mi Jin stood up and chase Henry around the dance room.

"Show me what you got!" Henry mocked.

Mi Jin stood there dumbfounded, "D-dance?"

Henry nodded. He folded his arms and waited for Mi Jin to do her thing. A student went over to the boombox and hit the play button. A random R&B song was playing. Mi Jin had no choice but to dance. She did popping and a few breakdancing. Everyone stood there in awed. They were all cheering for her. Young Hae stood there in her half tank top, staring at Mi Jin. 

"Love her moves. Hate her," Young Hae complained to her cliques. 

Mika hopped beside Young Hae, "Unnie, you can dance better than her!" 

Henry's jaw was basically hanging. Including the SJM members. They were admiring her every moves. *This girl was born to dance* Henry's heart jumped. Finally the song ended. Panting and sweating, Mi Jin walked towards Henry and snatched her phone from his hands.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" The students cheered.

Mi Jin snickered at Henry, "Thanks for the phone, blonde idiot."

---------------