Henry Lau: the rich, the famous.. the violinist?!

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

-----

The duos walked back to Henry's car. The streetlights lit up as the day grew darker. Shops switched off their lightings and begin clearing up their counter and sweeping and mopping the floor. A kitten mewed when Mi Jin came closer to its home. Mi Jin bends down and begin patting it. 

Henry raised an eyebrow, "You're afraid of dogs but not cats? You're weird."

Mi Jin chuckled.

"Cats are much more gentle than dogs. Besides, dogs remind me of bad memories.."

*Baro..* Mi Jin sighed as she stood up. She put on a faint smile when she turned back to face Henry who is already getting ready to get in the car. They had their seatbelts on and begin the journey home. Mi Jin's slowly shutting as she leaned on the seat. A smile grew on Henry's face. *She looks like an angel sleeping.* 

"Mi Jin, we're here."

"Mmf.. 5 more minutes dad," Mi Jin mumbled.

Henry laughed, "YAH! THERE'S A DOG ON YOUR LEG!"

Mi Jin's eyes shot opened and she jumped, bumping her head to the roof of the car. She glared at Henry who is laughing away as she rubbed her head. She took off the seatbelt and and yanked open the car door, grabbing her bag. 

"Woah, careful with the door, missy!" Henry pointed.

"Like I care, MERONG!" Mi Jin slipped out her tongue before closing the door and ran inside her house. 

Henry chuckled, *Aigoo, that kid* The maids and the butler stood straight when they saw Mi Jin entering the house and began bowing one by one. Mi Jin returned the bows and handed her bag to one of the maids. 

The maid bowed and leaned in to whisper, "Miss have you had your dinner?" 

Mi Jin nodded. She had a huge dinner with that blonde idiot. She went upstairs and turn her doorknob. In the middle of the room, there's a man lying flat on the ground looking at the starry ceiling. Mi Jin looked directly down on the man's face.

"KIBUM OPPA!!" She shrieked.

Kibum sat up, brushing dust off his leather jacket, "I MISS MY DONGSAENG!"

Mi Jin landed in Kibum's arms giving him a tight hug. Her own brother came to visit her, by himself! They finally pulled away and Mi Jin scanned the room.

"You came alone?" Mi Jin asked, curious.

Kibum shook his head, "GUYS COME OUT."

Jinyoung, Gongchan and CNU came out from their hiding places and ran to Mi Jin to give her a hug. Mi Jin looked at Jinyoung for an explanation. Jinyoung nervously and shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

"NOONA! I MISS YOUUUU!!" Gongchan made a kissy face.

CNU pushed him away, "YAH! Mi Jin is mine!"

Mi Jin giggled at the dorks. Only 1 person is missing, but that didn't keep her from having so much fun having to meet her best friends. Henry looked out his glass window to see shadows jumping around and hugging in Mi Jin's room. *Who the heck are they?!* 

------

"Ah, I wish I didn't have to attend school tomorrow. I want to spend the whole night talking to you guys! And oppa too!" Mi Jin nudged her brother lightly. 

Jinyoung's face fell, "Nado."

Gongchan pulled out his phone and place his arm around Mi Jin's shoulders. 

"Noona, say KIMCHI!" He grinned.

Mi Jin smiled and made a peace sign. Gongchan snapped the photo and send it to Baro. 

To: Baro Hyung.
~HYUNG! LOOK WHO IS WITH ME!!! -GC~

Mi Jin stared. She quickly snatched the phone away from Gongchan but accidentally pressed the send button. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widened. *Dammit dammit dammit, I wasn't suppose to send it!! ahhh!*

"Thank you for helping me to send it to Baro hyung, noona!" Gongchan hugged Mi Jin's neck.

Mi Jin was still in state of shock and couldn't say anything. CNU, mischievous, place his hand on her chin and slap them up, snapping Mi Jin back to reality. A few minutes later, a reply came.

"LOOK! BARO HYUNG REPLIED!" Everyone including Mi Jin gather around Gongchan.

From: Baro Hyung.
~Oh. Ok. I gotta go. I'm busy.~

Crestfallen, Mi Jin retreated to her bed. 

Jinyoung sat beside her, "You oka-"

"Guys! Mi Jin needs to rest. She has school tomorrow. Come on, I give you guys a ride back to the hotel," Kibum barged into Mi Jin's room without any warning.

Everyone waved as they left. Jinyoung wanted to give her a hug but she politely rejected it. She gave a faint smile to her brother before sinking under the covers. She slide the unlock button and click on the photos icon. A sad smile drew on her face when she saw her photo with Baro making silly faces. A piece of violin sound played amongst her mind, pushing away all the unneccessary thoughts. Mi Jin pushed the covers away and went to her balcony. She slid the door and stood outside in the cold atmosphere. 

Henry was on the opposite side, at his balcony, gracefully playing the violin. Mi Jin placed her elbows on the railing and her head on her palms for support. She admired the piece that Henry was playing. 

"That was a nice piece!" Mi Jin called out after Henry.

Henry stopped playing and looked up. Mi Jin waved her arms in the air so that Henry could spot her easily. 

A small grin pinched on his face, "Thanks!"

He waved back before continuing the piece knowing Mi Jin will enjoy it. *Maybe he is a Canadian violinist.. Blonde idiot* Mi Jin chuckled. 

---------