Alberta College of Arts

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55tqe356UNk

---------
 
"Miss, it's time for school," one of the maid shook Mi Jin's arm lightly.
 
Mi Jin grumbled and stared at the clock. 6.30 a.m. She groaned and rolled around unwilling to wake up so early. The maid didn't gave up, she pulled the covers and went over to the other end and shook Mi Jin's arm again.
 
"5.. More.. Minutes," Mi Jin mumbled.
 
The maid shook her head and finally took out a gong. She hit it with all her strength causing Mi Jin to jumped. Her eyes widen when she saw the maid hit the gong behind her back.
 
"Ugh," Mi Jin stormed to the washroom.
 
The maid prepared a table full of french toast, porridge, steak and juice for breakfast. Mi Jin descended the staircase with her tired body. Her eyes immediately lit up when the breakfast table called up to her. Heavenly songs played in her mind as she sat on the chair. 
 
"Do you even think I can even finish this?" Mi Jin stared at the food, drooling.
 
Without hesitation, she stuffed all the food in without swallowing. The maids and butlers watch her in disgust. Mi Jin didn't care about all the stares that she get. One of the maid came in and interrupted her meal.
 
She bowed with a smile, "Miss, this is your outfit for school."
 
Mi Jin stared at the oversize colonized long sleeve and black tights with a pair of white shorts that the maid was holding out. She grabbed her clothes and quickly ran upstairs. It seemed like it's Seoul to her with that outfit she is wearing. She put on her beanie and wore her teal Vans before grabbing her skateboard, ready to go to school by herself.
 
The butler stopped her, "Miss, your car is waiting."
 
The butler showed her the way to the carpark where two ferarris, Pink and Orange, are waiting for her presence.
 
The butler smiled, "Your pick."
 
Mi Jin gawked at the heavenly sight. She went to the orange ferarri and opened the door. The smell was as good as new. She looked at all the gadgets fixed in it. She threw her skateboard at the passenger seat and went into the car, starting the engine. The sound of it was music to her ears. 
 
"I'll take this out for school," Mi Jin snickered. 
 
The butler made way for the car and Mi Jin zoomed out of her household. She didn't rolled up the windows because the breeze was perfect. The GPS in the car showed her the way to school. 
 
------------
 
Henry woke up to find his dog his face. 
 
"Ah! Not now, Jr. I just woke up," Henry groaned.
 
A little girl barged into his room, "You're up? Mum made breakfast!" 
 
Henry smiled at his little sister who was always lively. He washed up and wore his black wife beater and a red sweater. He matched it with a red cap and a pair of denim jeans and black vans. He grabbed his bag and went down the stairs. The scent of the breakfast filled the whole house. 
 
"Morning mum," Henry gave his mum a peck on the cheek.
 
Mrs Lau grinned, "Morning, son. Excited to go back to school?"
 
Henry made a face when his ears received the word school. He always hated school. Every ordinary kid in his house hated school. It's pretty normal right? Henry quickly munched on his breakfast before heading out. He hopped into his black Lamborghini. He drove out of the gate, zooming to school.
 
------
 
The huge school stood in front of Mi Jin. Her eyes grew wider when she stepped out of her car. She awed at all the school frontyard. The huge white pillars and the huge sliding glass door awaits her entrance. Instead of going in, she pulled out her phone and started snapping pictures. She didn't realized she was blocking a motorbike until it honked. A black haired guy glamorously went off his bike and pulled out his helmet. He stood there with his helmet in his right arm. 
 
"Aren't you going to make way for this man here, lady?" The guy scoffed in English.
 
Confused, Mi Jin stood there trying to figure out what he said. 
 
Finally she gave up and replied the guy in Korean, "I don't understand you. So stop acting big and just drive past me, ne?" 
 
Irritated, the guy finally walked over to Mi Jin and took her phone away from her.
 
"I'm Korean too," the guy replied, smirking.
 
Mi Jin gasped. This dude knows Korean!! Her heart exclaimed. The guy finally went back to his bike and drove past Mi Jin causing her to jumped backwards. 
 
--------
Henry parked his car in his usual spot waiting for the rest of his friends or mostly known as SJ-M to arrive. From a distance, he could see a black motorbike zooming his way. He held up his hand and waved. The guy turned off thhe bike's engine after parking it beside Henry's car and hopped off taking out his helmet glamorously.

"Eunhyuk hyung, you're early," Henry and the guy did a familiar handshake.

"Yeah, I don't want to get detention again," Eunhyuk scoffed.

One by one, the members arrived. They went into the entrance and all the girls shrieked in excitement. Mi Jin turned her head towards the sliding glass door to find two familiar guys standing. She gasped at the sight.
 
"KYAAAAA~! SJM IS HERE!!" One of the girls squealed. 
 
Mi Jin wriggled at her spot for a second, "What are they? F4 or something, pfft."
 
5 girls who were dressed looking all rich overheard Mi Jin and shook their head. One of them made her turn around and looked into her eyes.
 
"Tsk tsk tsk, another Korean student," she said.
 
Mi Jin looked at them as if they were foreigners or something, "Um, do I know you guys?" 
 
The girls pretended to gasp.
 
"Eun Mi," the one in blonde with a cute red ribbon clip on her hair posed.
 
"Young Hae," the one with red hair, wearing a long key necklace did an ulzzang pose.
 
"Jiyeon," The one who turned Mi Jin around smirked.
 
"Mika," the long legged lady did a cute pout with puppy eyes poked her cheeks.
 
The last one shrugged, "Min Shin."
 
Mi Jin chuckled. Are these girls for real, her heart laughed. The  girls who called themselves the Queenkas  of the school stared at her as if she was a germ or something. Mi Jin immediately stopped laughing after noticing five pair of eyes staring at her. 
 
"Those guys you're talking about, they're SJM! The most popular kid in Canada, in Alberta College of Arts!" Jiyeon scoffed.
 
"Yeah like I want to know about that," Mi Jin rolled her eyes.
 
"Argh! You're a new student aren't you?" Mika asked poking Mi Jin's cheeks.
 
Mi Jin slapped her hand away, "Can't you tell? Pfft."
 
With that, Mi Jin walked away leaving the Queenkas' jaws hanging. She went straight to the office to get her schedule and then leave for homeroom and she's free for the whole day. The clerk gave her a nice sweet welcoming smile as she handed Mi Jin a piece of brown envelope.
 
"Miss Kim Mi Jin? Your dad sent them here," the clerk pushed the envelope together with the schedule.
 
Mi Jin accepted the envelope and opening it right after she receives it. She pulled out a note.
 
"Mi Jin-ah,
 I am so sorry. I couldn't come to visit you even during your semester break. I promise you I will come at the end of the year. Ne? There is $900 in there for you to spend. Just tell Adam if you need more money, I'll send right over.
Love, Appa."
 
Yeah like that helped, Mi Jin sighed. She peeped into the envelope to find a bunch of cash inside. She slipped the envelope into her bag before leaving for homeroom. While walking, she bumped into a blonde man. 
 
"Oh, sorry, I didn't se-" 
 
Mi Jin's eyes widened when she saw Henry looking down at her. Henry was confused. 
 
"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Both of them yelled in unison.