Truth.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-kiQ-TDcDg

-----------------------

Jinyoung will often skipped or cycle to Mi Jin's house. Mi Jin ran out with her skateboard and waved at Jinyoung. She beamed at him and both of them cycled and skated to the playground. Jinyoung watched as she did some tricks. She sighed whenever she failed to do a stunt.

"Woah, you are amazing," Jinyoung tried to cheer her up.

Mi Jin bit her lip and then smiled, "Really?"

Jinyoung nodded. Mi Jin beamed, "Do you want me to teach you how?" Jinyoung looked at her confused, "But... I don't have a skateboard."

Mi Jin pushed him onto his bike, "Follow me okay?"

The two of them skate and cycled to a huge skate shop. There was a man who looked as if he was in his mid-20s with piercings and all. He bend down when he saw Mi Jin.

"Hello Mi Jin!" He held out his hand for a high five.

Mi Jin slapped his hand, "Oppa! Do you have any cool mini skateboards for my friend here?"

The man nodded and headed inside. Mi Jin and Jinyoung followed, "Mi Jin, you sure this is okay?" Jinyoung gulped at all the expensive skateboards.

"Oppa is my brother's friend's cousin. He will give you for free, for sure!" Mi Jin smiled.

The man came out with a mini blue skateboard. He handed it to Jinyoung, "I hope you like it."

"WOAH! HOW COME HE GETS BLUE AND I GET PINK?!" Mi Jin eyes widened.

The man chuckled, "He is a man and you're a lady, missy."

Mi Jin pouted, "Arasso, Jinyoung-ie, let's go! I shall teach YOU what HE taught me."

Jinyoung nodded and thanked the man. He rushed out, following Mi Jin while putting his skateboard at the back of his bike and cycled back to the park.

From then on, Mi Jin thought him everything. Everything that made him like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mi Jin looked at the now grown-up Jinyoung, "Jinyoung-ie, you okay?"

Jinyoung snapped back to reality, "Huh.. Yeah."

He walked past her and hid behind a wall. He place his hand over his beating chest, *Why did the flashback happened?* He took a final peek at a solemn Mi Jin who sadly walked away from the cafeteria. Mi Jin entered the noisy class and sat beside the "queen". She avoided eye contact with Henry.

"Oppa, shall we go to the newest club later?" Young Hae asked in a seducive tone.

"Huh, oh, sure," Henry replied.

Mi Jin bit her lips. *Why am I so heartbroken? It's not my fault. He moved on. Aja aja! Kim Mi Jin, you can move on too.*

-------------

The dance room was filled with laughters and loud music. Mi Jin and Chi Chi began their normal stretching and warm-ups. SJM and DIVA5 came in and the laughter died down. Guys whistling at the Queenkas and girls swooning over their gorgeous oppas. Eunhyuk met eyes with Mi Jin and winked. Henry noticed and ignored. Mi Jin waved back but her eyes was set at Henry and only him. Chi Chi nudged her. The door flew open the second time and Jinyoung, Baro, CNU and Gongchan stroll in. Henry eyed them.

"Aren't you guys suppose to be at the skate park?" He spat.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, "Hey, we skate doesn't mean we can't dance."

Mi Jin turned to Chi Chi who seemed to know about this. "They fought. Jinyoung, he bumped into Henry and spilled cola all over him. And they did mention your name."

Mi Jin looked worried. But she doesn't know who to help.

"WOAH, Skaters CAN dance. Now, that's a new one."

"Oh yeah? Haven't heard of Queen of Dancing? Yeah she skate too," Jinyoung scoffed.

*That's me.* Mi Jin gulped as she earned stares from everyone. Chi Chi pushed her to the front. Jinyoung and Henry turned and looked at her in unison.

"Umm, you!" She pointed at Henry.

"YEAH YOU! Uhh, STOP FIGHTING WITH MY FRIENDS! Um, YEAH WE SKATERS CAN DANCE TOO!" Mi Jin awkwardly shouted at Henry.

Henry raised an eyebrow, "Hah! Friends, my foot. They aren't good enough to be your friends. I mean who would want to be friends with a y girl like you? Cheating on her boyfriend, making out with her boyfriend's best friend. Yeah, they don't fit to be friends with you."

Mi Jin's eyes teared up and her lips trembled at those harsh words, "What? y? Cheating? Making out? I don't do all those. In fact, I know them way too well before you do. Who told you I was cheating? Who told you I was making out? Do you have any proofs? If no, please keep those comments to yourself."

Henry nodded towards Young Hae, "My evidence is with her."

Young Hae nervously gulped. She looked at her friends who looked away and fiddled with their hair. Young Hae stepped in.

"I have the proof."

Mi Jin eyed her, "You?"

"Yeah. I do. I saw it, with my own eyes. You and Eunhyuk oppa were making out in the Teachers' Lounge. You're sucha you know that!"

Chi Chi wanted to slap her but some students held her back.

"You know nothing. I am just a new kid. I don't even know where's the stupid Teachers' Lounge is."

"YOU DO KNOW!" Young Hae stuttered.

Henry turned to her, "Why are you stuttering?"

"Huh?" beads of sweats started to form on her forehead.

"Did she really do it, Young Hae?" Eunhyuk asked firmly.

"W..What? Y..Yeah! I saw it.. Last Monday..."

"Monday? There wasn't even school on Monday," Mi Jin replied.

Henry begin to eye her suspiciously, "Young Hae.. It is not true isn't it?"

"IT'S TRUE!"

"It was not. But I thank you for putting up an act.  I have nothing going on between me and Eunhyuk. I am glad we ended this relationship, Henry. I just want to be normal. I was forced to come here. It wasn't my will. I am that one badass kid in Korea who will never stop creating troubles. I am here to change. No, wait, I am forced to change. I just want to go back to Korea where I can live normally. I am glad we have this stupid talk. And I'm sorry for ditching you guys. I don't know how many times must I say this, but I still love you guys, I miss all of us being together," Mi Jin began tearing.

"Noona..." Gongchan whimpered.

"And I miss hearing you calling me that, too, Channie."

Mi Jin exited and headed towards the Ladies'. *I just want to live normally.*

-----------------------------------------------

A/N : Meh, boring chap.