Apology.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YYqr0Ec8xA&feature=related

---------------

Mi Jin phone rang. She lazily got up and rubbed her eyes and stretched. She reached out for her phone and didn't bother to look at the caller and answered it straight away.

"Hello?" She sounded lazy and tired.

"Mi Jin..?" A familiar voice greeted her.

Her eyes went wide open. She looked at the caller : Henry (stupid blonde idiot). She gulped and place her phone back to her ear, "Um.. Yeah?"

Henry took a deep breath *I'm never this nervous before..* "Can you um.. Go to your balcony for a while?"

Mi Jin hesitated before agreeing. She looked into the mirror and fixed her look before sliding the balcony door. She tried looking for Henry at his balcony but he was nowhere to be found. "DOWN HERE!" She heard someone yelled. Mi Jin looked down and saw Henry awkwardly waving. He pulled a big red board and there were yellow wordings on it. Mi Jin covered the top of her eyes to block the sunlight and read "I'm sorry for being such a jerk." Henry pulled another board this time in orange with purple wordings. Mi Jin read it, "I was foolish enough to think only about my feelings and not yours." He then pulled another board in green with red wordings, "Forgive me and take me back?" And finally the last yellow board with blue wordings, "I LOVE YOU ♥ "

Mi Jin began tearing up. She doesn't know what to reply. She ran down to the living room and out the door and ran to where Henry was. She was panting, "You idiot." Henry gawked at her response. Mi Jin wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his. Henry's eyes widened but returned the kiss. From far, Jinyoung had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. *Too late.. Again.*

------------

Henry walked in the school hand in hand with Mi Jin. Eunhyuk chuckled at the sight. *Silly, he hurt you and there you are with him.* Chi Chi gasped and went up to you, "Seriously?" You giggled then nodded. Baro had his eyes on you, and only you. Jinyoung avoid looking at you.

"Noona!!" Gongchan yelled while waving his arms making Mi Jin noticed him.

She waved back, "Channie!"

Mi Jin approached them with Chi Chi while Henry hang out with his buddies. She met eyes with Jinyoung who looked away immediately. The bell rang and everyone proceeded to their classroom. Jinyoung pulled Mi Jin's arm when everyone disappeared to their classes.

"Hey.." He whispered.

"Why are you whispering.."

Jinyoung leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Because I wanted to say sorry."

------

[A/N: Boo.. i have no idea what i just wrote. merely because i was sleepy T-T]