Blonde Idiot is a thief... Of my heart.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlc1uMg7UWQ

--------

Henry got up early in the morning and headed towards the washroom. He washed his face and brushed his teeth before going to the kitchen. Henry Jr wagged his tail when he saw his owner descending the stairs. He barked and Henry gave him a light pat before washing his hands again and pulled out a frying pan. He opened the fridge and took out a carton of milk and a couple of eggs. He measured a 1/2 cup of milk and cracked 2 eggs into a mixing bowl. He added the cup of milk in and took out 4 slices of bread from the packaging. He mixed the milk and the eggs before dipping the bread. 

"Uh... How do I turn on the stove?" Henry stood a metre apart from the stove in a thinking position. 

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Whitney poked her head into the kitchen to find Henry covering the counter and the stove. Curious, she took a step nearer, making Henry  moved his body. She took another step and peeped. Henry covered it all. Whitney pushed her brother away and stared at the big mess. She turned to face Henry who awkwardly rubbed his head.

"Tell me who is she," Whitney folded her arms.

Henry gulped, "Who is what?" 

"The girl who made you go crazy and waking up at... 6.30, making breakfast for her. That is who," Whitney peered over Henry's shoulder to see the clock.

Henry chuckled awkwardly, "It's for me, ha ha ha."

Whitney raised her eyebrow for an answer. 

"Fine. It's our neighbor." 

Whitney looked out the window to see a girl on her balcony, stretching. She looked back at her brother who is still struggling with the stove. Whitney pushed her brother using her bum and on the stove on Medium. 

"Thanks," Henry patted her head.

He melted butter on the pan before placing a slice on it. He carefully turned the bread. Whitney looked over her brother's shoulder. She shook her head. *My brother is a failure in cooking* She shoved her brother to one side and did all the cooking. Embarassed, Henry got ready for school. When he came down, he saw a cute pink container waiting on the dining table with a ribbon on top. Whitney wiped off a speck of powdered sugar off her nose. Henry gave her a brotherly hug.

"Thank you," He whispered with a smile.

Whitney hugged him, "Nope, thank her who made my brother into a cooking fool."

Henry chuckled before taking the container and headed towards the carpark. He went into the driver seat and placed the container carefully on the passenger seat. He drove to Mi Jin's house. 

------

Mi Jin wore a cute pink sweater and matching it with black tights. She wore her Supra that Kibum bought for her and headed towards the gate after breakfast. She looked up when she heard a car honking. A smile grew on her face. She skipped to the car and opened the door. A pink container welcomed her presence. 

"What's this?" Mi Jin pointed. 

Henry shrugged. He place a mini dog card on top of the container. Mi Jin glared at him. She picked up the container so that she could have some space to sit and put on her seatbelt. She took the card and read it. 

Dear dogphobia Korea- I mean Mi Jin,

Um, this is kinda awkward. But.. I think I like you. Kekeke~ will you be my girlfriend?

Love, 
Blonde idiot ♥

Mi Jin automatically smiled. She had never been proposed like this before. She sat there in a thinking position. Henry glanced at her every few minutes. When they finally reached school and Henry got no response. He went out of the car with a heavy heart but Mi Jin held him back.

"Well...." She paused.

Henry eager to know her answer.

"What if I say yes?" Mi Jin looked at him.

Henry beamed, "THEN I'LL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT KIM MI JIN IS MINE!" 

The whole student body stared at his car. Mi Jin grinned. She went out without a word.

"Yah, where you going?" Henry poked his head out.

"You already did tell the whole world," Mi Jin winked and headed for homeroom.

------