Summer in 45 Days.

The Canadian Violinist. [HIATUS]

[Mi Jin's POV]

"Kim Mi Jin! Wake up now or your bum will be sorry!" Appa bang on the door, screaming.

I groan. I hate waking up for school. Don't you? I should get up now before-

"Yah! Wake up, appa is already mad!" 

Too late. Kibum oppa pulled my quilt and toss it to one side before pulling my arm and my long sleeve. He pulled too hard that my bra strap was at sight. I had to cover it with my right hand on the way downstairs.

"Oppa! Slow the damn down!" I shouted.

Yup, he was right. Appa is boiling red as he threw me a dirty look. Not good. He folded his arms and gritted his teeth.

"What did you do last night?" He asked, furious.

"I..."

"She was practising. Dancing," Kibum oppa interrupted.

NOT TRUE! I WAS OUT WITH MY FRIENDS TILL 1 AM. Okay.. Chill. At least he helped me.

[end of POV]

[Kibum's POV]

There you go again, Kibum. Lying to appa to stop him from further scolding to your sister. Great!

"Really?" Appa eyed me and Mi Jin.

I nodded and turned to Mi Jin signaling her to nod as well. She noticed and nodded.

"I'll let you go this time. Go get ready for school.."

Mi Jin hesitated and fidget.

"NOW!" Appa's voice thundered.

She ran up and slam the door. I sigh, if Mi Jin ever get caught.. She's doomed. Appa told me that if she blew the last chance, he'll send her to.. Canada. Alberta College of Arts. I heard Mi Jin's door open and she was wearing her skater beanie with her shorts and oversize colonize tee that shows her singlet's strap. She held onto her skateboard. I'm telling you, she skates to school everyday and when she reaches college, she skates with her dancing skating friends.

"Aren't you tired of skating?" I asked.

She shook her head as she munch on a toast. Her wavy brunette hair almost hit it. This sister of mine really need a haircut.

"I'm leaving. Bye appa, bye oppa!" She waved as she headed towards the shoe rack and wore her red vans before shutting the door.

"Your dongsaeng.. I sense she's going to Canada soon," Appa shook his head and continued to eat his breakfast.

Not a good sign.

[end of POV]

[Mi Jin's POV]

The breeze is perfect today! I'm so happy I wake up for school. Or I'll be missing out this breeze.

"MI JIN! HERE!" One of my best friends, JinYoung called and waved at me.

He's the best dancer. Best skater and he got those brains. Oh, did I tell you he once confessed to me? Yup, he was cute. But... I rejected him. He's my best friend and it's going to stay that way. Baro was skating away, ignoring my presence. My past lover. Long story. Telling it next time. I ran and sat beside Jinyoung. In an instant, he turned red.

"Good morning, Jinyoung!" I gave him a friendly hug.

He turned bright red and covers his face with his skateboard.

"Morning~" He sang in a high pitch voice.

Trust me, I hear that everytime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, Baro and Jinyoung from B1A4. YAY THEM! I support their debut , and A Pink too! You must support as well.

Suscribe, Comment, Enjoy ☺ Kamsahamnida.