Chapter 8

A Spark Too Much

Krystal's mum held her close and tightly. Krystal looked so vulnerable at that moment, holding back her tears. She waited so long for this moment to happen again. Her mother holding her close. Krystal leaned in to take in her mother's scent.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you so early, just when you were a child. You were still too young to understand anything but I had to sacrifice myself to ensure that you guys are safe and strong enough to fight him. Naming you Krystal were not of my choice, but something that was given to you by them. In actual fact, you have a twin, a soulmate that is waiting for you back on Earth. His name is Kris. You two were born to be together and both of you will need the help of a phoenix to destroy the fallen one. The music box is the key to all your answers. This is all that I can reveal right now. I must go already. Take care, Krystal. Save the Earth, save EXO and save yourself."

 

Those were the last words of her mother that was ringing in her head. Why Kris, why of all people?

Baekhyun noticed that Krystal had been missing a few days of school, thus being the nice guy, he took her homework thinking of passing it to her. *Wow, her house is hugeeee.* Baekhyun thought as he followed the maid to Krystal's room. Baekhyun entered the room after knocking a few times and there was no reply. He saw Krystal sitting by the bedside, sobbing her guts out, looking very distraught and unkempt. That was so not Krystal but ..

"Are .. you okay? I brought you homework and some of my notes. Maybe you would want them?" Baekhyun squatted front of Krystal, trying to see if she was okay.

The next thing Baekhyun know was that Krsytal was hugging him, so tightly that Baekhyun started to wheeze a little. Then, Krystal calmed herself down and told Baekhyun everything that happened. She wanted him to pass on this information to Kris but Baekhyun was unfocused and shocked by the fact that Krystal hugged him and that Kris and Krystal were ... soulmates? Or, wait, were they twins? How was that different?

Krystal looked so pretty and Baekhyun just simply don't know how to refuse her. Telling her that he was scared of Kris isn't really putting him in a brave light or any good light in that matter. Baekhyun wasn't a coward even though he was slightly timid and he was going to prove to himself that he could do it. Hence, he went on his way to Kris's house to pass on the information.

Right now, none of the people who just heard the news were ready to face the bombshell that Baekhyun just dropped on them.

*Krystal? OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON EXO AND ON EARTH? SERIOUSLY? HOW?* Kris was frustrated, thinking of how to handle this new information.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was thinking to himself. *Soulmates? Twins? What does that even mean?*

Tao was just confused, thinking about the fact that his ge-ge is now with another jie-jie or does he have another mei-mei? All this just confused Tao so much that he decided to sleep on Kris's bed while thinking of a solution to the problem that he just faced.

Baekhyun tried to back out slowly but was caught by Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun silenced Baekhyun and stared into his eyes to extract all the information that he needed from him. This also exerted Baekhyun and he out. Not wanting to leave evidence behind, Kyu Hyun took Baekhyun with him.

 

Chanyeol ran out of the room, trying to clarify matters again but found that Baekhyun disappeared. Chanyeol had a bad feeling about this and that very moment, Kris shouted loudly, clutching his head. His face paled significantly and the headache suddenly took a turn for the worse. Kris couldn't handle all the pain and he out. Again.

Chanyeol tried to search for Kris's charm but he saw the charm being broken into two and suspected foul play. This wasn't going to end well if he can't get help soon. Both Taeyeon and Kyu Hyun were not here, and Tao was sleeping like a log. Baekhyun was missing too!

Chanyeol was on the verge of breaking down. He never felt so helpless in his life.

What should he do now? What can he do?

 

 

 

 

 

-

Updated and this seemed to be short.