Chapter 15

A Spark Too Much

D.O holding onto Kai. Krystal looking after Baekhyun. Chen and Xiumin. Tao cuddling on Suho and Lay's lap. Sehun backhugging Luhan.

Chanyeol stared at all of them, never felt more alone and in need of Kris in his life.

 

All of them were being woke up from their sleep by a loud howl. Chen, who slept through his guard duty, woke up the lastdespite being kicked by Xiumin. Suho found a note and a map on Chen's back. They knew it was of no coincidence when they saw Kris's ugly handwriting mentioning a venue and time.

Nobody knew what to do. It was an outright challenge but what could be waiting for them there? Were they really going there alone like this? There was no time to lose. They have only one hour to get to the place. Even if it was a trap and they were walking right into it, they had no choice.

 

Krystal had this nagging feeling that they were being followed but she didn't dare to slow the others down because time was not something they had right now. A giggle now and then. A whisper of her name. Krystal wanted badly to turn back and see who was that but she didn't had to. She was grabbed away from the group when she was about to turn around.

That music box music was playing in the air around her. Giggling could be heard. "Mother?" Krystal called out but no one answered. Krystal had a hunch that whomever it is that got her here wanted her to do something. This time she heard the lyrics properly and she knew that she had found the answer to winning the battle.

Krystal turned back around and it was like she was never gone. Nobody realized anything. Krystal gleefully walked with the group and it spreaded like a virus. Everyone was amazed at the change in the brooding Krystal but this was a good change. Morales were high and everyone felt positive about this somehow. Except Chanyeol was pissed at the fact that Krystal stole his nickname of Happy Virus!

 

Kelvin was already waiting there, with Taeyeon by his side looking miserable. He did not expect the group being so positive about what to come and that made him worried. Had they come prepared? Nah, he confidently pushed aside all these negative thoughts. What could this bunch of young kids do?

And that, was his own foolish and naive thinking because they had come prepared and they were making sure that he was going DOWN!