Chapter 10

A Spark Too Much

Kris struggled to keep conscious of his surroundings but the dark power drowned him, silencing all his pleas and screams.

When he opened his eyes once again, Kris wasn't there anymore. He smiled so widely that his face almost cracked. He took a fresh air, a deep and long one. Something that he had not had the chance to do since 500 years ago. His name was Kelvin Wu and alas, he was free.

Krystal tried every effort to break the bond between them and she tried to run, but Kelvin already knew everything he needed to know. There was no need for her anymore. He continued the power off her. She was strong, Kelvin give her that, but beyond that there was nothing just plain stubborness and Kelvin know just the way to make her give up.

A red alert was going on in her head and the dark power started to consume her slowly. KRYSTAL COULD FRIGGING SEE ALL HIS PLANS BECAUSE THE LINK WAS STILL GOING ON. He was going to kill her? No way in hell was she going down without a fight. She mustered all her strength that was left and sent out a silent signal to Chanyeol. It was more like a giant slap in the head, but she put so much force into it that the other 10 guys also received the slap. All quickly be on their way  to rescue this damsel in distress.

 

Tao woke up with a jolt. He had this strange tendency to fall asleep anywhere and anytime recently. Ever since he took on the panda form, his guardian assured him that it was part of who he is. But sometimes, it really got on Tao's nerves and Krystal was another thing that got on Tao's nerves. Tao was about to ask Krystal why was she here and .... tied up? Seriously? What happened when he out? He didn't remember being in a that involves Kris and Krystal. But why Krystal?

*PIACK*

Krystal gave him a mental slap for thinking about dirty things and sent him a mental images of what really happened. They discussed their plan silently and got ready to put it into action.

 

"Ge-ge?" Tao throwed a punch right into Kris's face, which was caught just before Tao's fists landed in Kris's face.

Amateur. Kelvin smiled to himself. Despite being locked up for 500 odd years, he hasn't lost one bit of his skills although he might be a little rough on the edges. Kelvin is not one that will admit defeat so easily or back down from a challenge, you don't mess with this old dragon dude without going down. Tao and Kelvin exchanged punches, though being highly skilled, Tao was no match for Kelvin. A smirk played on Kelvin's face. He knew his opponent was tired out and was ready to serve the final deadly blow before he froze.

Tao took advantages of his power of Time Control and escaped with Krystal. The others reached just in time and rescued them. Time unfroze and Kelvin smiled evilly. So, that was the power that the scruffy panda kid had. So, this was one of The Twelve? Kelvin went towards his hideout to meet up with Kyu Hyun. The rest can wait, but for now, he needs to meet Taeyeon.

 

Chanyeol was missing. Baekhyun was missing too. Kris was overtaken by this evil guy now. Tao was seriously wounded by that evil guy. So, what was the plan? What could they do? They only have eight people now. Can they unite as one to beat this guy before he carries out his evil plan? Everyone was busy panicking and worrying, trying to conjure a plan. 

Soon, news spread. The fallen one was awake and out to spread chaos again. The Twelve was too young and not ready for this war. People of EXO started to pack their bags and flea. The elders met up to discuss of a plan to train The Twelve but can they really defeat the fallen one? Whispers of the people brought many doubts, beating everyone's morale down. Stress heightened. Even Suho and Lay whom were the most peaceful out of all were acting all y and soon cracks between everyone started to show and it is not going down well. Everyone's tempers were on the edge of bursting.

Krystal watched on as all this were only the beginning. The fallen one hasn't even done anything yet so much damage was already done. Do they really have a chance at this? Krystal worried about Kris, whom broke the link with her ever since the fallen one overtook his mind, soul and body. She was worried how much more Kris could take before the darkness consumed him completely and where was Baekhyun? He would know what to do. He was the smart one, and now he's gone. Krystal held everything in for so long now and she was going to break down soon.

 

"Krystal .. Chanyeol .. help me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

I love you guys!