Chapter 5

A Spark Too Much

Back at Krystal's home, she was having the same dreams as Kris. Just not that intense.

It was more of feeling what Kris felt and heard in his own dream. His pain, his fear, everything was laid known to Krystal. Every night, Krystal woke up with a bitter taste of fear in and drenched in sweat. Her whole room smelt like it was burnt. For the first time in her life, she was actually scared of what is to come.

 

The fallen one finally got access through Kris but it was thwarted by that stupid phoenix boy. He got enough energy for now but not enough to break free from his prison. HE NEEDED MORE AND MORE WAS WHAT HE COULD NOT GET. Rocks tumbled down as he shook with anger. What else could he do?

 

The guys took the time off after to visit Kris, who insisted that they go back home and not see him at his ugliest state! But they brought him bags of fan-letters, fan-gifts and food from all the girls in the school who wished to see him soon, which the boys ate quite a portion already. Kris pretended to shyly accept the fangirls good intentions when deep within, he was really delighted by the fact that his friends dropped by, giving him real concern from the heart.

"GE GE! GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" Tao's eyes were filled with worry and concern, not mentioning the tears that were b. Tao were merely an inch away from Kris's face and blinked innocently. Chen and Lay gaped at Tao, shell-shocked from the fact that he spoke because despite all the jokes that they crack, they never seemed to get a reaction out of him. They assumed he's just dumb but HE. ACTUALLY. CAN. TALKS. HE TALKS.

 

Kris was shocked too, though he knew that the panda just just a teeny weeny obsession over his stuff. BUT THIS WAS CRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYY. Kris awkwardly pet on Tao's head and pushed him away when he decided that he had more than enough.

Only that he saw that Baekhyun was having Chanyeol all by himself, whispering something anxiously and Chanyeol was just comforting him. EXCUSE ME, WASN'T HE THE SICK PATIENT HERE? Why isn't Chanyeol worried and fussing all over him like what Tao was doing?

 

Baekhyun was reluctant to go visit, since there was too many dragons in the vicinity. Hell, one dragon was more than he could handle. But Krsytal came up to him worriedly and persuaded him to go. Yes, Krystal. Though she always seemed mega y towards everyone, she was surprisingly sweet to Baekhyun. He guessed that it was probably he could help with her homework. But they talked more than once or twice and he knew something was up with Krystal, especially when everyone was clear about the enemy between the 2 K in schools. He could sense the worry in Krsytal's words and her pretty face was creased with fear and worry when she made her request thus Baekhyun decided to play Mr. Nice Guy like he always was.

 

A low hum filled the air as the dragons everywhere in EXO were twitching and uncomfortable. The mutterings were getting louder and harder to bear. Thunder began to rumbled outside though it was filled with sunshine and happy clouds just a minute ago. Something seemed odd and disturbing.

Krystal was fidgetting at home, as she was armed with discomfort too. She felt weird and bad, like something nasty was coming and she couldn't breathe. She gathered all her concentration and she started chanting while holding her mother's charm. Peace descended her almost immediately. This has to stop. She needed to find the reason why the hell is she getting all the bad vibes and she was damn sure that Kris had something to do with all this bad mojo that was going on.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was already one step ahead of her.

She tracked down the whereabouts that the Dragon Master was last seen. She practically trekked the whole mountain yet no sign of the master was found, not even a sign that someone lived here before. It was just empty, barren volcanic land. Yet, she felt a presence beside. Something, or someone, was observing her. Taeyeon felt the chills running down her spine and she doesn't know where all the power she's feeling is coming from if it's good or bad. Suddenly, she fell stumbled and fell into a hole that wasn't there before and the ground opened up a hole and swallowed her up! It went back to being a normal empty, barren volcanic land that it was once before.

 

Krystal took a shaky breath and decide what should she do. Kystal knew that she should follow her hunch and summoned up enough energy to seek the location of the power source, but she was terrified that this might unleash whatever that was supposed to be kept in instead. Krystal was still young and she does not have good control of her powers. She wished that her mum was here to guide her on what should she do! Tears were flowing out of eyes without her knowing. She really missed her mum. 

Suddenly, the music box on her make up table that her mum gave to her started playing a song that she knew too well.

 

"Earth and EXO.

We must combine.

To fight the evil that reside.

Two guys and a girl

They must be.

A dragon, phoenix and a fairy.

Together, with the power of three.

Earth and EXO will then be free."

 

The song sung in her mother's voice kept replaying till it was too loud for Krystal to bear. It was like a chant inside Krystal's head and she could not figure what it meant.

 

Time was ticking, Krystal had to find out to stop her nightmare and whatever that was going on. Her skin was getting really bad and the dark eye circles were really ugly. Suddenly, her music box broke and there was a light shining from it. Out of curiosity, Krystal took little steps to the make up box. Though she was really fond of the make up box since it was the only memory of her mum she had left. Krystal had too many freaky encounters not to be wary of the box. 

A bright light shone and ..

"Come into the light, Krystal. You need to know this. HURRY! There is no time left." A familiar voice hurried her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

Hey hey! How's everything so far?