Chapter 6

A Spark Too Much

Krystal got a shock of her life.

It was her mother that was talking to her. Wait, no. It wasn't! Couldn't be since her mum was dead long ago when she was 14. So, who the hell is this talking to her that look exactly like her mother? Tears were already forming at her eyes.

"Hey Krys dear. I'm your mother. I hope you never get to see this but if you do, this is bad. Very bad. You have to be strong and listen to me now. Follow my instructions and everything will be alright."

 

Kris was at his bedside and everyone had left. Suho and Lay had stayed up overnight to make him a card with all the others signatures and well-wishes. There was a photo of them when they were young right on the middle of the card. *Wow, they can't draw for nuts* Kris thought with a smile.

The house seemed exceptionally quiet, like it was only him in the house. That was weird. Taeyeon was normally doing something noisy, something to piss him off especially. But there was no sign of her. There was no sign of his uncle Kyu Hyun either. Now, that was weirder since his uncle rarely stepped outside.

 

Kris got off his bed and got off outside. What he saw terrified him. It was the shadow man that he had been dreaming about and ... Was that Kyu Hyun, bowing to the evil presence? What the hell was going on right now? Taeyeon was hanging limply, tied by the side. Why was that so? So many unanswered questions filled his head.

".. Get rid of the charm .... body. I need ... Taeyeon ... stay .. Hurry!" Kris strained to hear the conversation between them but these are glimpses of what he could catch before Kyu Hyun disappeared.

 

"My lovely Taeyeon. It has been ages. You still look at pretty as 500 years ago." The shadow man leered at Taeyeon, who was still unconscious. Suddenly, the shadow man smirked and Kris woke up.

 

*Was that really a dream?* Kris searched his body for his charm hurriedly and found his charm still on his body. He heaved a sigh of relief.

Chanyeol who was sitting by his bedside, worried that he will have another relapse, has fallen into deep sleep. Kris looked lovingly at Chanyeol. He walked towards the snoring Chanyeol and swept the hair off his face. Chanyeol looked like an angel in his sleep, peaceful and beautiful. Chanyeol's eyebrows were creased with worry and Kris secretly wondered if he was worrying about Kris even in his sleep.

It was like Chanyeol sensed Kris's presence, he woke up and stared into the gorgeous face of Kris. He smiled and it melted Kris's heart that Kris couldn't resist smiling back. They both stared into each other's faces, enjoying the sweet silence between them before Tao and Baekhyun came crushing in.

 

"Krystal said something to tell you" "Ge ge are you feeling better already?"

*A W K W A R D SILENCE*

 

 

 

 

-

Short update, hope you like it.