Chapter 7

A Spark Too Much

"Mum?" Krystal inched towards the light, but she was in without warning.

Images, music and laughter whirled around her. Krystal was amazed at what kind of magic is this? She was one of the rare kids whom had no clan because she had no mark. Somehow, Krystal made use of the fact that she is the headmaster's daughter to emphasize the fact that because of the lack of mark, she was much more special than the rest.

However, it brought alot of sadness in her to not belong anywhere. It brings her even more shame that she was an orphan without her mum and not know much about her. That makes her more a freak than the freak in school. Maybe that's why she felt a sense of belonging with Baekhyun, a sense of comfort. Or, maybe it's just Baekhyun overall, how he made her at ease all the time. Thinking of him makes her heart warm.

What was warmer was her surroundings. Fire? Was that fire? Where is she exactly?

 

"Um.. Ge-ge? What are you doing with Chanyeol ge-ge? Why are you guys staring at each other?" Tao broke the silence. Kris narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun and glared at Tao, while Chanyeol swallowed nervously. Ughhh, this two again.

 

Baekhyun blushed furiously under Kris's glares while Tao seemed all too excited at getting Kris's attention again. Baekhyun had the strongest urge of getting the hell away from Kris's room at that very moment but this news were something of an urgency so he had to deliver the message. Baekhyun gathered all his courage and blabbered the message out before running away. But all everyone heard was "Krystalsomethingtellmaybeimportantyousoulmatesknowhurryher."

 

Chanyeol was worried about Baekhyun and chased after which got Kris pissed so he ran out in his pjs despite that it was nothing except a wife-beater and baggy sweats. Tao wanted to know what was going on and he was staring at Kris's muscular body and thus ran after them as well.

"What is really going on, Baek? C'mon, you can tell me right?" Chanyeol stared into Baekhyun's face when he caught up with him, pulling at his arms. At that point, Chanyeol's height was a perfect angle for kissing as he stared down into that pretty face of Baekhyun. That took Chanyeol aback for a moment as he realized how pretty Baekhyun was for that moment.

Kris stomped towards them and pulled them both apart. "What did Krystal say?" He growled.

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and spilled the beans.

Chanyeol was in shock, Tao began to cry, Kris started to mess up his pretty hair, trying to grasp onto what just happened and Baekhyun just heaved a sigh of relief after spilling everything out and no one threatened to kill him. YET.