Unexpected Ecounter

Shattered Hearts

 

Jaejoong want to go to the supermarket nearby.. But when he were about to go inside the elevator, he realized that left his phone.. So he went back to his apartment flat..
 
Just when he opened the door, he heard someone close the door..
 
He think it's Yoochun who went into the room Junsu stayed at..
 
He walk slowly to the room's door and pressed his ear on the door.. He isn't try to pry into their privacy.. He just want to know if his plan worked..
 
"Jaejoong hyung went to buy something in nearby supermarket.. He said he want to cook something and he need the ingredients.." Jaejoong can hear Yoochun talk..
 
Silence..
 
'Aish.. Don't tell me yoochun just went to inform Junsu about that' he thought.. He were about to go away when Yoochun start talked again..
 
"Say Junsu.." Come the voice again.. 
 
"What happened between you and Jaejoongie hyung?.."
 
'Oh yes!.. My plan worked.. Yoochun is jealous..' With that thought Jaejoong walked away.. He didn't want to pry more into their privacy..
 
He intentionally pay too much attention to Junsu and act a little bit like a couple in order to see if Yoochun feel jealous or not.. He just want to know if Yoochun still in love with Junsu like how Junsu still in love with him.. If Yoochun is jealous then it's mean he still love Junsu right?..
 
And if Yoochun confronted Junsu.. Maybe they can pour each other feels out and realize that they still love each other..
 
He feel something strange inside of him at the though Junsu and Yoochun be together again.. But he shrugged it off..
 
Half an hour later he back to the apartment.. Silence greeted him.. He make his way to the kitchen and stored the groceries he just bought..
 
He then began to cooked food for 3 people..
 
It tooks around half an hour before he finished cook all the dish.. He then called Yoochun and Junsu to have dinner.. But only Yoochun come..
 
"Where is Junsu?.." He asked..
 
"Probably still in his room.." Yoochun answered as he pull the chair and sit on it..
 
Jaejoong can feel something is wrong.. "Did something happened between two of you?.."
 
Yoochun raised an eyebrow at Jaejoong "Why you think like that hyung?.."
 
Jaejoong shrugged.. "Just a feeling.. Let me check on him.." He said and went to the room he and Junsu shared for some times already..
 
Jaejoong found Junsu lay on the bed facing the opposite way from the door.. Body shaking..
 
The older man climb the bed and approach the younger one.. He placed one his hand on top of Junsu's shoulder.. 
 
"Su.. What's wrong?.." The younger just shook his head as answer..
 
Jaejoong sighed.. He turned the younger man around to lay facing him.. He then lay beside the younger man, bend slightly so his eyes is on the same level as the younger man.. 
 
The younger's eyes is red and puffy due to crying.. He placed both of his hand on Junsu's cheeks and use his thumbs to brush the tears away..
 
"Please tell hyung why are you crying?.. Is it has something to do with Yoochun?.."
 
"I-I.. Can we talk about it l-later?.." The other voice shaking.. It sounds so broken, and Jaejoong can help but to feel his heart break hearing the voice too..
 
"Okay if you doesn't want to talk about it now.."
 
"C-can you hug me hyung?.." Junsu doesn't know why but he feel like he need Jaejoong now.. He himself doesn't know since when he become dependent to Jaejoong.. It just happen..
 
"Of course.." Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Junsu.. One against the younger back and one on the back of his head, the blonde lock gently..
 
"I really hate myself for being such cry baby hyung.." Junsu buried his head into Jaejoong's chest..
 
"Sshh.. It's okay.." Jaejoong said, he kissed the top of younger man's head before resting his chin on it.. Hand keep Junsu's blonde lock softly..
 
They spent around an hour like that before Junsu finally calmed down..
 
"Hyung.. I'm sorry for always make you worried and need to take care for me all the times.." Junsu said, voice muffled by Jaejoong's clothes..
 
"Sshh.. It's okay.. Hyung like taking care of you.."
 
"Thank you hyung.." Junsu said..
 
Jaejoong can feel Junsu is smiling and snuggled into him more.. He is glad that he can  make Junsu feel better.. It's like the other slowly confidant in him and willing to open his heart more for him..
 
On the other hand Junsu also glad that now he has someone he can always lean on and provide all the comfort the needs.. He sighed contently..
 
"Su.. Hyung will get some food for you okay?.." Jaejoong pulled away from the hug to look at the other's eyes, but he still has his arms around the younger man..
 
"Hmm.. I don't feel like eating.. But hyung, you need to eat.." Junsu said in small voice..
 
"But you need to eat too.. I'll bring the food here.." Junsu shook his head..
 
"I really don't feel like eating.. Hyung just go and have a dinner.. I'll sleep.."
 
"Okay then, hyung won't eat too.." Jaejoong swept blonde strands that covering his eyes..
 
Junsu pouted at that.. "Okay.. Let's eat.."
 
The older man smiled and pat the younger's head.. "Good boy.."
 
"I'm not a kid.." Junsu pouted.. 
 
"Yeah yeah, if you said so.." Jaejoong said in playful voice.. Junsu can't help but let  out a small chuckle..
 
Jaejoong climbed down from the bed first before pulled Junsu to stand up also..
 
They went to the dining room with Junsu trailed behind Jaejoong.. Hand linked together.. They found Yoochun still sitting at the dinning table when they reached there..
 
The atmosphere turned tense when Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other.. Jaejoong noticed it..
 
"You didn't eat yet too?.." Jaejoong asked when he noticed the bowl of rice in front of Yoochun still untouched..
 
"Yeah.. I was waiting for you guys.." Yoochun answered..
 
"I'll heat the food again.." Jaejoong said, he let go of Junsu's hand.. Taking the bean paste soup and sweet sour pork, and just leave the side dishes at the table..
 
Junsu take a seat.. Both he and Yoochun turned their head to different ways.. They cannot manage to look at each other.. It feel awfully awkward for both men..
 
------
 
The next day Yoochun already gone when Junsu woke up.. He already informed them at the dinner that he need to return to Korea to do some script reading..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu sit together at the couch do nothing.. The Television screen is on but neither of them pay attention to it..
 
"Now you need to tell me what happened between you and Yoochun?.."
 
Junsu lift his leg and bended it, so he can rest his head on top of his knees..
 
"Hmm?.. Nothing.."
 
"I knew something happened.. I saw he went into your room before I went out.."
 
"Well.. We just talked and we had some misunderstanding at one point.. But it's all clear now.." The younger man mumbled.. He didn't really feel talking about this actually.. But he also doesn't want to left the older man in complete blackness and worried about him..
 
Jaejoong sighed.. "I thought you guys gonna make up when I saw Yoochun went into your room.. You guys love each other, so why don't you guys patch up things?.. The older man leaned his head to the head board..
 
"Why you think we still love each other?.." Junsu turned his head toward the older man..
 
"Well it's obvious that you still in love with Yoochun.. And the way Yoochun look jealous when I act too close with you prove that he still love you too.. Jealous mean love.." Jaejoong concluded..
 
Junsu chuckled bitterly.. He shook his head.. Yes Jaejoong is right that Yoochun is jealous.. But he is wrong at who the jealousy directed to..
 
Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.. Yoochun also gave some response when he confronted the later earlier before..
 
Flashback
 
"What you did to Junsu yesterday?" He confronted Yoochun at his own room which occupied by the later for time being.. Voice furious as he doing so..
 
"Nothing.." The other shrugged..
 
"Nothing?.. Then why he is crying?.." He growled..
 
"It's just a misunderstanding hyung.." The other shrugged..
 
"I swear I feel like punching you, but it isn't my place to do so.. Why you keep hurting him when you guys love each other?..  You are obviously jealous when I and he act too close.." The later growled again..
 
Yoochun stare at the olderman and let out bitter chuckle.. He shook his head.. "Why you defending Junsu anyway?.. You don't know what exactly hapened and yet you defending him.." Jaejoong were taken a back with what Yoochun said.. He can see hurt flash on the other's eyes..
 
"I-I.. Junsu just look so fragile.. And I just have this instinct to protect him.. You are right.. I'm not one to judge between the two of you.."
 
Flashback end
 
"So you acting all caring at me is intentional?.."
 
"Yup.. I want to see if he jealous or not seeing us.. And if he jealous I just wanna make him explode with jealousy.. But perhaps it didn't work?.." Jaejoong said..
 
Junsu chuckled again, he didn't say anything.. He turned his head and stare at nothing.. Well, Jaejoong plan seriously worked.. Yoochun did exploded with jealously..
 
He turned his head to toward the older man again.. "Hyung.. How about we go to the club later at night?"
 
"You wanna go there?.." Jaejoong look shocked.. He never thought there will be a day when it's Junsu who invite him to go to a club..
 
"Yup.."
 
------
 
Beat of music blasted loud.. It drummed the floor..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu made their way through the sea of people to the corner where Jaejoong and his friends usually seated.. Jaejoong's friends greeted them warmly like the other day..
 
Some asking Junsu how he felt after he got drunk for probably the first time in his life.. He just smiled and said Jaejoong took care of him so it isn't that bad, he doesn't want to experience it again though..
 
Jaejoong the ordered their drinks.. And today Junsu got some orange Juice..
 
"Can afford to get you mistook your drink again.." Jaejoong .. Junsu punched the older man playfully.. The others laughed..
 
All of them then began to talk to each other.. Laughed at jokes one of them made.. They spent an hour just talking..
 
"Junsu-san.. Wanna hit the dance floor again?.." Akira offered..
 
Junsu nodded immediately.. His legs is itchy to step on the dance floor since he step into this club..
 
"Oh Junsu can't.." Jaejoong hold into Junsu's wrist.. Junsu turned to look at him questioningly..
 
"He can't go to dance without me.." Jaejoong stand up..
 
"Eh?.. But you never dance Jejung.." Fuku said on surprise..
 
"Hey.. My work involving dance on it you know.. I can dance.. It's just not my thing.." Jaejoong protested..
 
Fuku laughed.. "I almost forgot that you guys are dance group.."
 
"So let's hit the dance floor!.." Jaejoong screamed and pulled Junsu to the dance floor.. The younger man and Akira who went with them just can stare him in amusement..
 
They then dance together.. Playfully move, rolling their hips according to the beat.. Laughing at each other.. Just enjoying what they are doing..
 
"Yah Junsu.. If you keep rolling that hips of you!. Don't ask for my help if others try to you later!.. Because I'm sure I can't go against the numbers of them!" Jaejoong shouted and laughed..
 
Junsu blushed and laughed along with Akira..
 
"They aren't as erted as you hyung!.. Right Akira-san?" Junsu shouted back..
 
"I'm on Jejung side for this!" The tall man answered..
 
"See?" Jaejoong laughed and slap Junsu's playfully..
 
"Yah!.. Hyung!" Junsu pouted.. Akira and Jaejoong laughed harder.. But suddenly Jaejoong's laughter died.. He froze in place.. Stare fixed on one place..
 
Junsu turned his head to the same direction Jaejoong currently stare at.. 
 
He let out a gasp..
 
It's Yunho hyung..
 
Dancing with some Japanese man they didn't now.. Hips grinding against each other playfully.. Lips locked onto each other in passionate manner..
 
-----
 
a/n : after I maybe can't manage to spoil you guys with constant updates anyome.. Haha.. But I'll try.. ;)
 
anyway I wanna ask.. Which pairing you guys actually expect at the beggining of this fic? and which pairing you expect now for this fic after reading few chapters? .. Just curious.. Hahaha.. It won't affect my decision.. :p