The Next Day

Shattered Hearts

 

Jaejoong head is throbbing when he woke up from his deep slumber..  He hit his own head few times to get rid the throbbing on his head..

When the throbbing subdued slightly he move his body so he can sit down, let the blanket slid down to  pool at his stomach.. The feeling of blanket sliding of his torso made him realize that he is at that time.

“When I got myself ?” He wondered to himself.. He didn’t remember when he got to bed last night.. All he remembered is him drinking like no tomorrow last night..

He vaguely remembered Junsu came and talked to him.. But then everything else are just blur picture in his mind..

Probably it’s Junsu who helped him to bed and he himself unconsciously stripped himself to out of habit, he thought..

Shrugged all the question formed in his mind he slipped down from the bed and decided to head to the bathroom..

He halted his walk when sound of broken sobs make it’s way to his ear.. He stunned for a few seconds he tried to hear better..

‘It’s Junsu.. What happened?’ Worry filled his mind imediately.. Panickly he dashed toward where the sounds coming from..

The sound lead him to his own bathroom.. There he found drenched crouching figure at the corner.. Body shaking slightly from crying..

Seeing Junsu’s figure crying like that, out of nowhere flashes of what happened last night played itself on his mind..

His breath regulates faster.. He can’t breathe propely.. He can feel his head spinning.. His feet feels numb.. He put his hand on nearest wall to prevent himself from falling down..

“That can’t be happen..” He said his thought out loud unconsciously..

He fell on his knee in front of Junsu’s figure.. “Tell me Junsu ya.. What I’m thinking is just a dream.. You and I never did it right?.. You are crying over something else right?..” He put his hands on both side of Junsu’s shoulder and shook the smaller man slightly..

His throat feel dry.. But he force himself to asked it.. “We didn’t sleep together right?”.. His question come in very soft voice.. But althought it’s so soft, desperate lace d thickly on it..

Junsu didn’t give any respond.. He just continued to srying louder..

Jaejoong slid down with his back against the wall.. He bended both his knees and crossed his hands on top of it before burried his own face inside his hands..

He feels like his soul just left his body..

This isn’t right.. He himself can’t believe what he had done last night.. How come he did it to his own little brother.. It’s unforgiveable..

Why he should be drunk last night?.. Why?.. He hit his own head due to his anger toward himself..

Just like that the two of them crouching on bathroom floor with only the sound of Junsu’s broken sobs can be heard inside the four walls room.. Both drown inside misery..  Pit of darkness that suffocates both of them..

Slapping himself mentally.. Jaejoong forced himself to pulled out from his own misery.. ‘This is something you done.. You should fixed it.. Not just for yourself but also for Junsu’.. He scolded his own self..

Lifted his head.. He turned to look at the still crying boy beside him.. He scooted himself and kneeled in front of that boy once again..

He pulled the smaller boy inside his embrace.. Junsu stiffened inside his hug and it hurt him.. But after some time he can feel Junsu relaxed his body a little..

“I’m sorry Su.. I really am..” His voice quivering, he felt like crying himself.. But he reminded himself once again that it’s his fault, and he should helped Junsu, not drowned in his own misery created by himself..

“I didn’t know what I’m doing last night..” He continued.. “I know it’s unforgiveable thing to do.. I never ever have any intention to do something to hurt you.. But last night.. I don’t even know why it happen.. I’m too drunk to think straight.. I promise you can do anything to me.. Ask me anything.. I can’t see you like this..”

Junsu sobs got louder..

“I know I can’t ask you to act like it’s nothing and just smile it away.. But I promise you I will do anything to redeem myself.. Forgive me?.. I can’t see you like this.. It broke my heart.. Especially knowing it’s my own fault..” Tears began to spill from Jaejoong’s eyes..

“It’s not you own fault hyung..” Finally soft voice came out from Junsu’s mouth.. He lift his head to look at his hyung.. He wiped the tears that falling down from his hyung’s eyes..

The sight of Junsu’s red and swolled eyes broke Jaejoong’s heart more..

“It isn’t you fault hyung..” Junsu said again in small whispering voice, as if he tried to sooth Jaejoong.. “I’m not angry at you.. I’m angry at myself.. It’s not your fault hung.. You aren’t sober when you did it, you didn’t know what are you doing..I’m sober but I let all of it happen.. I succumbed to lust.. I’m a .. I’m disgusting” He continued, tears fall down from his eyes again..

Jaejoong cut Junsu’s talk abruptly he can’t hear it anymore..  “No.. No.. You are not, don’t ever say those horrible word again.. You aren’t and you’ll never be..” Jaejoong cupped Junsu’s face with both his hands to made Junsu look straight at him.. “I’m the one who did wrong.. I shouldn’t do it even if I’m drunk.. You are my little brother.. I’ll do anything to redeem my sin” Jaejoong pulled Junsu for another hug, he rocked their bodies gently again.. Coaxed him, telling Junsu he didn’t do anything wrong.. It’s him, Jaejoong to be blamed.. Junsu just cried harder again..

Junsu didn’t know how those words broke Jaejoong’s heart into little pieces.. To hear his beloved little brother thinking lowly of himself because of sin that he as his hyung committed..

Little did Jaejoong know that Junsu is disgusted by himself not just because he succumbed into lust but also betrayed his love of life by did that thing with someone Yoochun love, when he know how much Yoochun love Jaejoong..

After what seems like hours Junsu finally calmed down inside Jaejoong’s arms.. Breath become steadier than before..

Jaejoong know that by now Junsu’s already fall a sleep.. The poor boy must be exhausted because of too much of crying..

Put his hand at the back of Junsu’s knees and back, Jaejoong tried his best to lift the smaller man without waking him up..

He carried Junsu bridal style to his own bed and settles the younger boy on top of it before went to grab a towel and a pair of clothes..

Gently he dried Junsu’s body before put clothes on Junsu’s body.. He then warp Junsu with blanket to make the later feel comfortable..

Suddenly his phone start to ringing.. He hurriedly answered it.. Afraid of the sound will wake the sleeping boy..

“Hello” He said in whisper..

“Hyung.. Why you whispering?..” Deep voice from the other line greeted him.. 

Jaejoong fell silent for a while..

“Hyung?” The other spoke again..”

“Erm.. I’m kinda busy right now Chun ah.. I’ll call you later..”

“Ah I see.. Bye-bye then.. Miss you hyung..”

“Ung..” He ended the phone.. He breathed out the breath he unconsciously holding..

Dizziness attacked his head again.. Before he didn’t remember about Yoochun at all, he too focused on his guilt over Junsu.. But now.. He realized he didn’t just hurt Junsu.. He betray his other brother and soulmate too..

“Jaejoong.. How can you manage to create this mess and hurt two people you love the most.. How will you face Yoochun after this knowing you know you had betrayed him..” He scolded himself again..

Letting out heavy sigh he decided to lay himself down on the bed..

He turned himself to the side so he can face the younger boy who currently is sleeping..

He swept the bang that covering Junsu’s face genlty..

He let himself to stare at the sleeping boy.. The boy who face confronted with so much pain just now.. Now it look so serene.. Somehow it comforted Jaejoong a little..

“I promise I’ll do anything to redeem myself and make you happy Su ah..” Jaejoong whispered softly..

 

-----------

 

A/n : Someone one want to sue me and threatened to hold my Su as hostage.. So I update.. XDDD.. Kidding.. Anyway sorry for taking long time.. But I still have hard time to choose which plot I should develop and that's why this chapter basically filled with nothing.. Hahaha.. I'll try to make up my mind soon..