Forgotten

Shattered Hearts

It's been a living in a hell for Junsu since they left the company. They know hardship will come, but you won't know how it feels until you experience it.

 

It's very mentally draining with all the dramas, especially when you are being treated like a taboo your own country are the only reason, then you al are wrong. The severed relationship with many parties.

 

One of the hardest thing is of course the relationship with the other two members of TVXQ. It's not only friendship that severed but also the relationship between the lovers Yunjae and also Yoosu.

Yes, the day the three of them went out from SM building is not only the end of dbsk, but the end of Yunjae couple.. It also marked the end of Junsu and Yoochun’s relationship..

Junsu has always know from the start that Yoochun’s heart isn’t for him.. Junsu know that Yoochun just be him because he can’t get Jaejoong.. Shortened it, he is just Jaejoong’s replacement for Yoochun..

And that’s why as soon as Yunjae couple broke uo, Yoochun also asked him to end their relationship.. And Junsu like always just let Yoochun go and stay by his side as his best friend.

But it's not like Yoochun ever treated him badly.. Yoochun is caring to him and treated him like a boyfriend should be.. It's just if the option are Junsu and Jaejoong, Yoochun will go to Jaejoong first.. And he’ll just take Junsu for granted whenever he gets jealous over Yunjae.. Only those times..

Since the day Yunjae broke up, you can see that Yoochun will always be Jaejoong side.. Consoling and tried to cheering him up..And eventually Jaejoong become him self before the break up again even though from Junsu opinion there is still something missing from Jaejoong, but at least he is better now.. And Junsu is happy for the change..

Well he really is happy seeing Jaejoong become brighter and not always look sad again.. But on the other note when Jaejoong become happier, it's Junsu who become sadder..He feel like an outcast.. Yoochun and Jaejoong always together, having fun together.. And Junsu always left out.. When they are together, even when they stand really close to each other.. They just laugh by themselves, and never aknowledges Junsu who stand right beside them..

They don't even seems to notice that bright happy Junsu is slowly fading and turn into reserver Junsu who smile rarely..Or Junsu think maybe they notice but they prefer this kind of Junsu so they just let it be..

Sometimes Junsu just wish to just dissappear from this world and not see Yoochun and Jaejoong being lovey dovey in front of his eyes..

Heaving a heavy sight, Junsu step into the shooting set.. Crew are busy preparing their camera and another tools they need..

As soon as Junsu step into the set, some crew ushered him to make up room they already prepared for..

"Anyyonghaseyo.." Junsu bowed to people inside politely..

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked at his direction.. Jaejoong raise his hand up and greeted him cheerfully "Anyyong Junsu-ah.."

"Ne hyung.." Junsu smiled a little..

Yoochun then grab Jaejoong attention again.. The two of them start to engaged into their previous conversation again.. Chuckled together.. And ingore Junsu again for the rest of the day..

---

Wearing buttoned up pale pink shirt and tight-fitting white pants, Junsu keep on moving his body to pose. Camera’s flashes are blinding him, but he can still hearing the conversation between his two band mates. 

“Yes, for 1-2 months I think.. Why?”

 “It’s gonna be boring here without you hyung.. It’s gonna be lonely..” Yoochun sulked.. Junsu didn’t miss the disappointment on Yoochun’s face hearing that Jaejoong will go to Japan..

Jaejoong chuckled lightly, perhaps he find Yoochun’s expression is adorable.. “Nah.. I’m the one who will get lonely.. You still have Junsu here..” Jaejoong said back..

“He will go to Japan too the next day..” Yoochun informed Jaejoong.. Junsu were a little that Yoochun actually know his schedule..

“Ahh..” Jaejoong nodded, smile make it’s way to his face.. “I won’t be alone then..

“You’re done for today..” The cameraman said to Junsu

“Thank you” Junsu said while he bowed to the cameraman and before the crew called for next person who is Yoochun..

With fast steps Junsu walked to their dressing room, wanting to remove his makeup and change his clothing.. He just want to go from here immediately and seek comfort from his room as soon as possible..

“Junsu ah..” Airy voice call for his name before he reach the room..

“Yes, Hyung?” Junsu turn his body to look at the source of voice direction..

His hyung smiled widely at his direction.. “I heard you will go to Japan too?..”

“Ah.. Yes..” Junsu smiled back slightly..

“Great!.. You will stay with me at my apartment then.. When will you go?.. Why don’t you tell me so we can go together?” Jaejoong said with wide smile on his face..

“The day after tomorrow..”

“ For how long?”

“Maybe for 1 moth or more..”

“Yes!” Jaejoong lifted up his fist and cheered..

Jaejoong then kept on asking more question to Junsu excitedly which answered by Junsu who doesn’t share the same excitement with him, as much as Junsu love the idea of going to Japan..  He actually have no plan of staying with Jaejoong since one of the reason Junsu purpose on going to Japan is to keep his distance from jaejoong and Yoochun also to calm himself down.. But he know there is no way he decline his hyung’s offer because if he do, Jaejoong will never stop bother him all the time he stay in Japan..