Impulsive Act

Shattered Hearts

I know some probably wanna to kill me for this chap.. So let me run away fot me dear life first.. Lol

 

------

 
Junsu and Jaejoong keep staring at Yunho's figure dancing sinfully with petite Japanese boy..
 
As if sensing their burning stare, Yunho slowly turn his head toward their direction..
 
That's when Junsu feel strong arms wrapped his body in tight grip.. Soft lips crashed onto his roughly..
 
Junsu gasped.. But it just earned him wet muscle shoved into his.. Trying to calm his pounding heart.. He began to comprehend the  situation.. He know what is the older man trying to do.. So he put his hand one on the other shoulder and one gripped the other's clothes fabric near the other chest.. Lips trying to move in same passionate manner as the other's.. Play along with what the other man doing..
 
Jaejoong take a peek at his ex who stand across from him.. He saw how the other man frozen at his place and look at he and Junsu in burning stare.. He know he act impulsive.. But he just want Yunho experience the same pain he felt now seeing him with other man.. 
 
He smirked before closed his eyes and deepen the kiss with blonde head..
 
"Hyung.." The blonde head moaned softly.. Trying to push the older man due the lack of air in his lungs.. So the older man pulled away, but their faces just inch apart.. Junsu can feel the older man breath on his face.. Both gasping for air..
 
"Wanna to go back to our table baby?.." Jaejoong asked, he intentionally said it aloud in the hope Yunho can hear it..
 
Junsu nodded his head softly.. 
 
Jaejoong stole another kiss from the younger, this time genlty, just lips brushing against each other softly..
 
"Okay.. Let's go back.." Jaejoong let one of his hand remained over Junsu and guide the younger man back to their table..
 
They both forgot about Akira who followed behind them dumbly.. But Jaejoong sure didn't miss that Yunho  followed them from behind..
 
He pulled Junsu's body closer to him.. Hand dug into the other's waist..
 
"Ouch hyung.. Not too strong.." The other said in pain..
 
Knowing he unconsciously  grip too tightly due to anger he felt and hurt the younger man, Jaejoong loosened his grip slightly and caressed the spot he gripped before gently.. "Oh sorry Su.."
 
Junsu tilted his head slightly to look at the older man.. "It's okay hyung..".. He offered an understanding smile..
 
When they reached their table, all Jaejoong's friends look in amused face at their close proximity against each other.. Jaejoong than made his way to his seat before and pulled Junsu on his lap..
 
"Ung?.." Junsu tilted his head again to look at Jaejoong..
 
"Yunho is following us.." He whispered..
 
Junsu nodded.. He lean his body on Jaejoong, his finger playing with Jaejoong's lean fingers due to he didn't know what to do.. All this while Jaejoong's friends all looks at them with amused face..
 
"Long time no see old friend.." Familiar deep voice said.. They all turn their head to look at the new comer.. 
 
Yunho is standing in front of them.. One of his arm is wrapped around a pretty looking Japanese boy who keep snuggling into his body like little kitten..
 
Some of Jaejoong's friend gasped and take their turn to look at Jaejoong and Yunho.. Both are sending fire with their gaze..
 
Inside Jaejoong is fuming with anger, he feel like he want to explode already.. Unconsciously his arm once again wrapped around Junsu too tightly, hurting the later stomach..
 
Junsu caressed his hyung's arm softly, trying to deliver the message.. Fortunately the later seems to understand and loosened the grip.. Jaejoong cleared his throat and relaxed himself..
 
"Oh.. Nice to meet you Yunho.." Sweet smile painted on Jaejoong's face.. 
 
"How about you Junsu.. Don't you feel grateful meet me?.. It's been so long.." Yunho averted his gaze toward the blonde man who had his head slightly hanging down..
 
"Yes.. Nice to meet you too hyung.. It's been so long.." The blonde man also offered the tall Korean man a smile..
 
"Mind for us to take a seat?.." Yunho asked.. Everyone welcomed him to sit down.. Yunho and the boy then sit down across Jaejoong and Junsu..
 
"How are you guys doing?.. It's seems like you guys doing well.. Right Jae?.." The sarcasm in Yunho voice is clear.. Junsu can feel chills run through his spine..
 
"Well.. We have been good.. Especially since I have my Baby Su here.." Jaejoong gave sweet smile again and planted a peck on Junsu's cheek..
 
"Ohh.. So what happened with Yoochun?.. Why Junsu is with you.. Steal Junsu from him because you can't stand be alone and kicked him away already?.. Or you guys too close until you choose to share Junsu?.." Yunho chuckled..
 
"Well well.. For your information.. Yoochun and Junsu already broke up long ago.. And now Junsu is mine.. But the three of us still doing well and close as ever.."
 
"Well well.. I just quite shocked at the show you and Junsu pulled at the dance floor.. I never expect to see you and Junsu like that.."
 
"Oh.. I also didn't expect what you did to me.. To us!.. But well, if you aren't jerk then I can't never be together with my Su and realize how amazing he is compared to you.. So I'm grateful for it.."
 
"Ouch.. Calm down man.." Yunho said..
 
"Oh you didn't introduce your new boyfriend yet to us.. And please stop what he is doing.. It's disgusting, he look like a .." Jaejoong sneered.. The pretty boy who is with Yunho really act like rabbit in heat.. He keep kissing the other's neck and shoulders from inside Yunho's embrace..
 
"Why Jaelous Boojae?.." Yunho smirked..
 
Jaejoong scoffed at that.. "I got a sweet Angel like Su.. Why I should jealous over some like that boy.." Disgust clearly showed in Jaejoong's eyes..
 
"Watch your mouth Kim Jaejoong.."
 
"Well watch your action Jung Yunho.. It's disgusting.. Anyway you didn't say his name yet.. Don't say you didn't know his name since he is just you picked randomly.." 
 
"Hyung.. Stop it.. It's enough.." Junsu who is quiet since before speaking up.. He never hear his hyung said such harsh words before, and he can't stand it..
 
Jaejoong other friends just stare at them in wonder because the three of them speak in Korean, and none of them understand.. They just know the tension is thick and uncomfortable..
 
"Okay it's too much.. I'm sorry Su.." Jaejoong said and caress the younger man's cheek and pecked his lips..
 
"Can we just go home now?.." Junsu looking at Jaejoong with pleading eyes.. He can't stand the tension that surround them anymore..
 
"Okay if you want so.." Nodding his head, Jaejoong then said "Well I'm sorry that we can't accompany you any longer here Yunho"
 
Sarcastic smile planted on Jaejoong's lips..  He then bid his goodbyes to his Japanese fans..
 
"It's pleasure to meet you again after a long time Yunho hyung.. Perhaps we can meet again in different situation.." Junsu said, but you can see his stare toward Yunho is filled with an unknown darkness..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu then left the place with Yunho following their figure with his eyes until both of the disappeared from his sight..
 
Yunho never ever imagine one day he will see Jaejoong with Junsu kissing.. At first he thought Jaejoong kissed Junsu as an impulse act seeing him with another man.. He believed so until he see how Jaejoong's eyes soften when Junsu talked to him.. Also the way Junsu look at Jaejoong, something is just feel different..
 
Is this his karma?
 
-----
 
"Hyung are you okay?.." Junsu asked the older man who just lay at the bed staring into nothing..
 
"Hmm.."
 
Junsu scooted closer and the lay himself on Jaejoong's body..
 
"Omph.." Jaejoong let out shocked sound because the sudden weight that pinning him against the bed.. "Why you lay on me?.."
 
Junsu pouted.. "You didn't pay attention on me.." He whined..
 
"Hmm.. What you want?.."
 
"You share what you feel right now with me.." He draw circle pattern on Jaejoong's chest absentmindedly.. "You always comforting me these past days.. I want to do the same to.."
 
"Hmm.. It's just complicated.. Just let me hug you.." Jaejoong s his arms around the lying figure above him.. "Do you know?.. I like hugging you.."
 
Junsu furrowed his eyebrows in question.. "Why.."
 
"You just so warm and cuddly.."
 
Junsu yelped when the older man tightened the arms around him.. "Hyung it's hurts.." He whined.. Jaejoong just chuckled at that..
 
"Thank you Su ah.."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because you played along with my impulsive act and helped me.. I know you didn't pull away because you don't want me to lose my face and become laughing stock for Yunho.." Jaejoong said.. Junsu just hummed and keep making pattern absentmindedly on Jaejoong's chest..
 
"And I'm sorry for using you.." The other said again, feeling guilt creeping in him for using his dongsaeng again and again because he cannot control his own action..
 
"It's okay hyung.. You remember the night I was drunk?.." 
 
Jaejoong nodded his head, he still remember that night clearly in his head..
 
Blush covered Junsu's face when he began recalling that night.. "I remember everything.. I remembered kissed you all night before fall a sleep while calling Yoochun's name.." Junsu buried his head into Jaejoong's chest to his his red face.. "When you asked, I pretend not to remember it because I was so ashamed by myself.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled at that.. "So you feel ashamed kissing me?.."
 
Jaejoong tried to held his laugh at Junsu's flabbergasted face..
 
"Nooo.. It's not like that hyung.. I'm ashamed at my own action.. I'm okay kissing you.." Junsu flail his around tried to explained what he mean to Jaejoong..
 
Jaejoong finally exploded with laugh.. "You are so cute like this Su.." He said between his laugh.. "And thank you.. I feel better now.."
 
-----
 
a/n : for my reader who like Jaesu.. I worte a songfic.. So if you want, you can chek it out^^.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423655/everyone-under-the-sky-fluff-jaejoong-jaesu-junsu-jyj-songfic