Back To Korea

Shattered Hearts

 

People flocking around them as they walk through the airport toward the black van that already waiting for them outside..
 
Flashes of light keep hitting their face.. Squeal of girls can be heard echoed through the vast airport.. But they are used to it already..
 
"Yo.. Welcome back to Korea.." Cheerful voice beamed at them when they finally reached the van..
 
"Oh.. Chun.." Jaejoong greeted back, a little bit awkward..
 
Yoochun pulled Jaejoong into quick hug.. "I miss you hyung.."
 
Awkwardly Jaejoong reply the hug and pat the others back.. "Me too.."
 
Junsu just watched exchange in silence..
 
Jaejoong pulled away from the hug and take a seat at the front of Yoochun's seat..
 
"I miss you too Junsu.." Yoochun also pulled Junsu into a hug.. But it isn't as lingering like his hug with Jaejoong.. It's more quick and a little bit awkward from both end..
 
Junsu then take a seat across Jaejoong and Yoochun back to his seat..
 
"Congratulation for your single album Junsu.." Yoochun congratulate Junsu..
 
"Thanks.." Junsu answered with short reply..
 
"How was the shooting hyung?.." Yoochun asked Jaejoong now..
 
"It's fine.. How about you?.."
 
Jaejoong and Yoochun then began having conversation, while Junsu optioned to stay away from the conversation.. Jaejoong keep stealing glance at Junsu, noticing the silence..
 
"What happened Su?.."
 
Junsu turned a little to look at Jaejoong, offered the later a small smile.. "Hmm.. I'm just a little bit tired.."
 
Jaejoong reached over to and the other's hair gently.. "Just sleep then.. We gonna wake you up when we reached.."
 
Junsu nodded slightly before turned his head again.. He just pretending to sleep.. But as time passes he really fall asleep..
 
-----
 
"Su.. Junsu.." Hand patted his shoulder slightly.. Junsu scrunched up his nose and move a little..
 
"We arrived at your place already.."
 
"Oh.. Ah.." Junsu shook his head to shake away his sleepiness..
 
"Yoochun and I wanna come at your place for a while do you mind it?.."
 
"It's okay.." Junsu smile..
 
The three of them then went down from the van.. Their manager is the one who take care of Junsu's luggage..
 
"Hyung.. After this just sent my things to my sister house.. I'll be there later by myself.." Jaejoong said to their manager who immediately obey the order..
 
"Do you guys want something to drink?.." Junsu offered..
 
"Let me take care of that.." Jaejoong offered back.. "The kitchen is over there right?.." Jaejoong asked again..
 
"Yeah.. Everything is there.."
 
"Okay.." Jaejoong said before he left the living room, Junsu want to follow the older man but Yoochun stopped him..
 
"Junsu.." Deep voice behind him called..
 
"Yes?.." Junsu turned around..
 
"Can I talk for a while with you?.."
 
"Yeah sure.."
 
Junsu wondered what Yoochun wanna talk with him..
 
"I'm sorry for what happened at Japan.. I really am.. I really regretted it.. Will you forgive me?.." Yoochun took one of Junsu's arm in both of his hands..
 
"I.. I.."  Junsu pulled his hand away..
 
"Please?.."
 
Junsu closed his eyes and let out a sigh.. He nodded his head slightly..
 
"Thank you Junsu ah.."
 
"Omph.." Junsu shocked when the other suddenly enveloped him into a hug..
 
"Thank you Junsu.." He let go of the other..
 
"Ah I need to go now.. I have something to do.." Yoochun said, he make his way to kitchen followed by Junsu..
 
"I need to go now hyung.." Yoochun hugged Jaejoong and bid him goodbye before left..
 
"Su ah.. What do you guys talking about?.." Jaejoong asked when Yoochun left.. He walk closer to where the younger is and warp his arm around the other..
 
"Hmm nothing.. He just apologized for what happened at Japan.."
 
"Talking about it, You still did not tell what happened that time.."
 
Junsu move his hand and circle it loosely around the older's neck..
 
"Me and Yoochun already okay.. So let's just forget about it.."
 
Jaejoong pouted but agreeing with what the younger said..
 
"So now another question.."
 
"What?.."
 
"How come me and Yoochun didn't know you buy this apartment and already moving in?.. We just know this afternoon thanks to our manager.."
 
Junsu shrugged.. "Maybe because you didn't care before?.."
 
Jaejoong face fell.. "I really sorry if we ever made you feel like that before..".. He feel guilty again for the younger man.. He didn't even know something like this.. He bet there are more things he didn't know..
 
Junsu can see the sincerity in those big dark brown eyes..
 
"It's all okay now.." He offered a smile.. "Ahh you said you gonna grab some drink.. Got it?.." Junsu tried to change the topic..
 
"About that.. You didn't even have anything in the fridge.. How can you?.."
 
Junsu chuckled.. "What do you expect when I was away for months already?.."
 
"You are right about it.. But knowing you, you probably didn't fill the fridge while you are here.."
 
Junsu smiled.. "Well.. Maybe?.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled and pinched Junsu's neck.. Making the other swat his hand away.. "I just know it.."
 
Both laughed..
 
"Let's do some groceries.."
 
"But I'm really tired.." Junsu whined.. "I'll just order some take away today.. The I'll do groceries the next day.."
 
Jaejoong contemplating the option.. "Okay.. But I'll go with you tomorrow.."
 
"Aye aye boyfriend.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled at the other cuteness and couldn't help himself but to steal a kiss on the other's lips..
 
"Another thing.. This apartment is really beautiful.."
 
Junsu eyes glinting "I know right.." He beamed..
 
"Yeah.. I'm amazed you actually have good at taste about this considering your fashion taste.."
 
"Yah!.." Junsu punched Jaejoong's chest.. Both laughing again..
 
-----
 
"It's a photo shoot today right?.." Jaejoong asked the smaller man inside his arms..
 
"Yes.. It's just a photo shoot.." Junsu emphasized the words Just photo shoot to the man who is currently hugging him from behind.. As the time passes Jaejoong began to be more affectionate.. 
 
Junsu always know how Jaejoong is an affectionate person and love skin ship.. But it didn't decrease the fastness of his heart beating every time the other being affectionate to him.. Maybe because his first love experience which is Yoochun, wasn't like this so this kind of affection still new to him..
 
Now they are going through his wardrobe.. Jaejoong had insisted that he will be Junsu's personal stylist judging his poor fashion..
 
"So what if it's just photo shoot?.."
 
"So I can just wear anything.. We will change our clothes soon anyway.." Junsu protested..
 
"No.. You should always dressed nicely baby.. Aish why your clothes are like this.." Jaejoong shook his head..
 
Junsu pouted and let the other do what he want..
 
Half an hour later they finally finished and make their way to the photo studio location.. When they arrived Yoochun isn't there yet..
 
So both of them get dressed and make up first.. The one who got to take picture is Junsu, like always..
 
It take more than half an hour before he finished his individual shooting.. So it's Jaejoong's turn now..
 
When he finished shooting, Yoochun is already there and just finished his make up..
 
"Hi Junsu.." The other greeted..
 
"Oh you come already.."
 
"Yeah.. I'm a little bit late.."
 
Both fell silent and just watch the oldest man shooting his individual picture..
 
They have been in better term ever since Junsu back from Japan.. They exchanged few conversation when they met at the recording studio.. But  there is still awkward feeling lingering.. Like they seems to can't find topic to talk about..
 
"Jaejoong hyung is looking happier lately.." Yoochun suddenly said, Junsu nodded his head..
 
"I know I shouldn't ask you this.. But you are my best friend and only you know my feeling.. What do you think if I ask him for a date later?.."
 
Junsu feel his heart jolted at the question.. He didn't know what to answer..
 
"Okay I shouldn't ask you this.. Sorry.. But can you do me a favor?.. If he ask you to tag along, can you reject it?.."
 
Junsu didn't get any chance to answer when Jaejoong called Yoochun name indicating it's his turn to shoot..
 
It took them around 3-4 hours before they finally completed their shoot..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu are preparing to leave when suddenly Yoochun appear beside them..
 
"Hyung.. I need you to accompany me buying some gift my drama director..
It's his birthday tomorrow.. And I need some advice.." Yoochun said..
 
"Just give him some wine.." Jaejoong said..
 
"But he didn't even drink.."
 
"Okay.. I'll accompany you.. It's been long time since I went for shop anyway.. And someone wardrobe need major  repair anyway.." He chuckled lightly at Junsu who just keep silent.. "When will we go?.."
 
"Like right now?.. The sooner we go is better right.. Searching  for gift is never easy.."
 
"Oh okay.. Let's go.. I'm finished.. Come on Su.."
 
Before Junsu said anything Yoochun cut him.. "Ah I asked him earlier Junsu has soccer practice today.. So he cannot join us.. Right Su?.."
 
Sighed Junsu nodded his head.. It is true he has soccer practice today.. But he didn't know how Yoochun know about it.. Or he just say anything and coincidentally it's true..
 
"It's a pity.. Okay then.. See you later Su.." Both of them bid their farewell to Junsu..
 
-----
 
Both Yoochun went from shop to shop.. All the clothes store they went in are branded one.. So it has no many visitor inside.. Well this mall is usually visited by rich people only anyway.. So usually it isn't crowded like other shopping place..
 
"Hyung.. You shopped really a lot.." Yoochun said seeing how many bags they are holding..
 
Jaejoong just laughed and continue taking clothes that interest him..
 
They already found the gift and just wandered around shopping for what they like..
 
"It's dinner time already.. Let's grab a dinner?.."
 
"Okay.."
 
They then went into one of the restaurant there..
 
"Who are you texting since before hyung?.." Yoochun asked noticing how Jaejoong keep looking at his phone now and then..
 
"It's Junsu.. "
 
Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows.. "You have been really close to him lately huh?.. You keep talking about him all day too.."
 
"Well yes.. It seems to be so.."
 
"Yoochun ah.." Jaejoong said again after few minutes of silence..
 
"Hum?.."
 
"Do you.. Do you still love Junsu?.." He finally asked the thing that has been bugging him all along..
 
"No.. Why?.." Yoochun asked..
 
Jaejoong breathed out sigh of relief.. "Nothing.. Just asking.."
 
"Hyung.. Actually this is not the kind of environment I want when I finally say this thing for you but.."
 
"But?.."
 
"I've never love Junsu.. I've always been in love with you all this along.."
 
Jaejoong's eyes widen in shock..
 
"What are you talking about?.. It's not funny.." Jaejoong let out an awkward laugh..
 
"I'm serious.."
 
Yoochun stand and went to kneel in front of Jaejoong who is sitting still like a statue.. Taking both of his hands..
 
"I have been in love with you all this long hyung.. Never have been I inlove with anyone else.. Not even Junsu.. Just you.. Will you take this feeling of mine into consideration?.."
 
-----
 
a/n : tell me if this story starting to feel too rushed.. Hahaha.. Anyway do you think this story too predictable or not?.. Can you make a guess what will happen later?.. :D