Short Vacation

Shattered Hearts

 

A/n : let's take a break from drama and enjoy some fluff filled short chapter.. :D
 
-----
 
 
"Let's go to a short vacation trip.."
 
Last night Jaejoong popped up with the idea.. Remembering both of them have mo schedule for next two days and have nothing to do, Junsu agreed to have a two days trip.. Maybe vacation can relax them and take away some stress from them..
 
Both of them then agreed to go to onsen at a mountain to avoid city crowd and found some serenity..
 
Fortunately or unfortunately it's spring at that time, so sakura blossomed everywhere and make every view they pass look absolutely beautiful..
 
Unfortunately Junsu has bad pollen allergy.. So he is quite uncomfortable and has blocked nose..
 
"Are you really okay?.." Jaejoong asked from driver seat..
 
"I feel like dying.." Junsu chuckled, voice sound nasally because of blocked nose.. 
 
"Maybe we should just stay?.."
 
"Hyung.. We alweady half way there.. And I already dreamin of dippin into hot spring bath.." Junsu protested.. His words sounds unclear here and there due to his current voice make his pronunciation become weird..
 
"Okay.. Okay.. Rest for now.. It's very weird hearing you say something in that voice.." Jaejoong laughed..
 
Junsu sneered at his hyung..
 
The blonde head man then lean his body on the chair.. But his eyes never leave the other man's face.. He see how when the laugh disappear it immediately change into stoic expression..
 
He know their encounter with Yunho hyung last night surely have an impact on the other.. But the other just refuse to show it and keep it inside..
 
But Junsu can't blame the older man for not want to share with him, since he also has many things he keep by himself..
 
An half and hour later they finally reached their destination..
 
The onsen look really beautiful surrounded by sakura trees.. But Junsu can admire the view for to long in the sake of himself and his allergy..
 
-----
 
Warm water ran through their bare bodies.. Massaging it in calm manner.. It's so serene.. Only the sound of water playfully move can be heard..
 
Both man closed their eyes.. Enjoying the serenity that is rare for them to feel.. They are now inside private hot spring that provided for their room..
 
"I wish my life is as calm as this water.." Jaejoong said in hushed voice as if he didn't want to disturb the calmness of the moment..
 
Junsu peeked open one of his eyes to look at his hyung who still has both of his eyes closed..
 
"Wouldn't it too boring?.." He said.. "Life with just calmness.. When we are calm all the time.. We wouldn't appreciate calmness like this, won't we?.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled.. "You are right.. It won't be interesting.."
 
Silence surrounded that place again for a while..
 
"I always wondered.. Why both of us can't get along as well as how we got along with others?.." Jaejoong murmured..
 
Junsu shrugged.. He also wonder why..
 
"But the funny thing is.. It's always you who is there when I need someone the most.. I really thankful for that"
 
Jaejoong recalled all the times Junsu always cheered him up when he is upset.. Listening his biggest problem..
 
Junsu smiled.. "I also thank you for that.. But hyung, as touching as this is.. Let's stop talking about these things.. We are in vacation!.." Junsu beamed happily..
 
Jaejoong chuckled.. He really missed this side of Junsu.. It seems like the vacation is a good idea.. He practically can see Junsu's eyes lit up when he saw the hot spring just now.. 
 
He ruffled Junsu's hair.. Childishly Junsu swatted the hand away and splashed the warm water against Jaejoong..
 
Jaejoong wiped his wet face.. "Yah!" He splashed back the water against Junsu.. Both of them began to play water fight..
 
It feels really good to do something like this.. It make them happy.. Nothing bad to think about.. Just laughter that come out from their mouth..
 
A little while later Jaejoong lift both his hand as giving up sign.. He lost his stamina away, not like someone who still laughing happily..
 
"Awww.. Hyung really is already become old man.." Junsu laughed at his hyung who is panting for air..
 
Jaejoong glared at Junsu although he is still panting.. Junsu keep laughing.. Jaejoong's brown eyes soften at the sight.. He love seeing Junsu laughing like that.. It's like the boy has no problem at all in his life.. Everything are cotton and candy.. Few days ago he almost thought that he will never see that laugh again from the other man.. But he glad he was wrong.. He doesn't want that laugh to leave the younger man ever..
 
"Hyung are you alright?.." Junsu asked after he notice Jaejoong's silence..  
 
Jaejoong just realized that he had been dozed off when their face are inches apart with Junsu staring right into his eyes..
 
Jaejoong stared back at the tadpole pair of eyes.. He can see droplets of the water running down from the other hairs making a trail of water on the other's face.. Down to his jaw.. He never noticed before how beautiful the other face is..
 
But now after stare at it closely, and added by the light from the side, he can see how the man before him has grown into fine young man.. Jaejoong eyes traveled around the other face.. Engraving every inches on his mind.. The tadpole eyes that shine with gentleness, cute nose,  prominent jaw, plump pink lips, ..
 
His heart beats rapidly.. He suddenly has the urge of claiming the lips in front of him.. But stopped himself from doing so..
 
No Jaejoong.. You shouldn't have this kind of feeling to your little brother..
 
Jaejoong step backwards, face a little bit flustered.. "N-nothing Su.."
 
Junsu laughed.. "Why you looks like afraid I'm being close to your face.. We have kissed a lot of times already.."..
 
The younger man than cleared his throat when he realized what he just said.. Pink blush slowly painted on his face..
 
"Y-yeah.. Speaking for a kiss w-we have been kissing more than new real couple that has been going out for 1 month I think.. Or we kissed as lot as real couple?.. Maybe we should just be couple and move on and kick those two idiots away from our mind.." The older man rambled, he didn't even know what he is talking anymore..
 
"Couple?.."
 
"Yes.."
 
Junsu seemed to think.. "Okay.."
 
Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.. "Okay what?.."
 
"Okay.. Let's be a couple and kick those two idiots away from our mind.."
 
Jaejoong widen his eyes.. "What?!"
 
"Hyung.. You are the one suggesting it.."
 
Jaejoong pointed to himself.. Mouth hanging open.. When he said that?.. And why the hell he said it?..
 
"Yes you.." Junsu pointed his finger to Jaejoong also before laughing.. "I'm just kidding hyungie.."..
 
"You.. Kim Junsu.. I almost had heart attack back there.. Since when you know how to tease your hyung?.." Jaejoong glared..
 
"Well I learned from the best.." Junsu stuck out his tongue playfully.. Junsu himself didn't know why he suddenly in good mood like this.. Maybe the calm atmosphere help him to feel comfortable and be back to his playful self..
 
Or maybe he began to feel really comfortable with his new founded closeness with Jaejoong..
 
It's funny how the once most unclose member with him, now become the closest one to him..