Tearful Night

Shattered Hearts

 

Because I can't update tomorrow..  So I did double update for today^^
 
-----
 
"Yeah he know.. That's why he really hate my gut.." Yunho chuckled again bitterly.. "Okay so this is what happen after passed out.."
 
"You passed out and I suddenly have this idea to call Junsu to pick you up at my place.. So I can meet him.. I missed him badly you know.. So I called eunhyuk to ask his new number since he keep changing it after I tried to contact him, and then I called him.."
 
Flashback..
 
"Hello Junsu.. I miss you.."
 
"What do you want hyung?.." The voice from the other line is cold..
 
"I missed your voice.." Yunho know that the other gonna hang up the phone so he immediately added.. "Jaejoong is with me.."
 
"Jae?.."
 
Yunho chuckled.. "Yeah.. He is drunk and passed out already at the club.. I think you need to pick him up.."
 
"Tell me the club's name and I'll pick him up right away.."
 
"Oh you can just pick him up at my place.. You know where it is right?..
Good.. See you soon.. I miss you.." Yunho said and cut the line..
 
He then carried the drunk man on his shoulder and bring him back home.. He placed the unconscious man on he couch..
 
He look at the he once ever love before his heart change it's owner selfishly..
 
He did nothing except looking at the man who lay on the couch.. Still fair and beautiful.. Who won't fall for this man..
 
Sound of ringing doorbell echoing through the room like an alarm to wake him up from his day dreaming..
 
Taking a deep breath, he put back his cheerful mask.. The door opened revealing pair of tadpole eyes glaring right at him..
 
He never once imagine those pair of eyes which always smiling at him and looking at him in full trust now always look at him with anger burning inside.. But he doesn't let that thought shake off his smiling mask..
 
"I miss you Junsu.." He spread his arms as invitation for a hug which he know will immediately rejected.. But he still do so..
 
The small man in front of him squinted his eyes.. "Don't you dare touch me.. What did you do to him?.."
 
Yunho faked a hurt expression.. But deep inside it's really hurt..  "Ouch.. What did I do to deserve this accusation.."
 
Junsu glared again, eyes piercing through the others mask.. "Stop the act.. Really what you did to Jae?.. Why he drunk himself.."
 
Yunho shrugged.. "Jae?.." Yunho chuckled bitterly.. "So he really isn't just your hyung anymore huh?.." His own mask fail him.. Hearing the man in front of him calling another person's name in fondness really clench his heart, just like it always do..
 
The smaller man just keep glaring at the taller man..
 
"Why can't it's me who take off that 'hyung' label in your heart?.. Why must him?.. You know I really love you right?.. You know that I know how he and Yoochun treated you before right?.. You are invincible in their eyes.. He is just using you to get at me!.." Yunho's voice rise along with each words he said.. After Chunnie now Jae.. While he, he always the hyung.. The one the other depend at.. No more..
 
Junsu planned to keep his temper in check.. Yunho after all still the hyung he respect at.. But he failed to do so.. He only realize it when his fist make a contact on the other's cheek..
 
"I believe he isn't the same as you and Yoochun.. You aren't even the half man he is.. So don't you dare you accuse him after you used him for your own selfish reason!.. I can't even understand both of you!.. I hate you!.." Junsu shouted in anger.. Tears of anger threatened to fall from his eyes..
 
The punch from the smaller man is  nothing to compare to the words he just uttered to him.. He know he is in wrong.. 
 
"I'am the one you always run to!.. The one who console you every time someone hurt you.. I'm the one.. Never asked why you are crying when you come to me and just held in you in my arms.."
 
The smaller man eyes shakes with sadness and guilt and anger.. Yes what the older man said is true.. He always look for him for protection.. But he hate the fact that the older man love him when he is with another man who at tim he also regarded as his beloved older brother.. 
 
He also hate that Yunho is the very reason he can't ever get angry at Jaejoong because he know without the later's knowledge.. He inflicted the same pain he experienced to the man..
 
"I'm sorry that I can't reciprocate your feeling.. You are always my hyung.. Some one I look up onto.. But I hate it when I know you use someone, like how I'm used.. I know how much it's hurt to be used the most.. Now I don't want to hear anything anymore.. I'll bring him back.." Junsu said.. Everything is enough.. he doesn't want to hear anything anymore.. everything is complicated the way it is.. especially since he is now holding special feeling to the unconscious man who are their conversation topic..
 
He made quick step to the couch and lift the man up on his arms before made his way out.. Leaving the tall man alone without single glance..
 
"Good night Yunho hyung.."
 
Flashback end..
 
"So that's how you probably ended up in his place.." Yunho concluded the story..
 
Hearing how Junsu believed in him send a warm feeling tingling his heart..
 
He pitied the taller man in front of him.. "Be honest with me.. do you really ever have some feeling for me?.." He asked, he know he has no feeling for the other anymore.. But he is just curious..
 
Small smile make it way on the taller man's face.. "You know I did.. Or else I won't wooing you at the first place.. I wish that feeling will last.."
 
He smiled back.. Glad that at least they start with something real between two of them..
 
"Yeah.. You just have fall out of love and fall for my Junsu.. If you didn't everything won't be so messed up like this.. You know I really hate you for this.. And not to mention how cruel you broke my heart.."
 
Yunho chuckled.. Agreeing with what the other said..
 
One question bugging him though.. "How he become to know your feeling for him?.."
 
"That?.. Maybe you can ask him for it.. Now I need to go.. Unlike you guys who can manage your own schedule up to your heart.. I have some crazy schedule to follow.." Yunho said before make his leave..
 
-----
 
With flattering steps Jaejoong made his way to his own apartment flat..
 
There he found Junsu wandering back and forth in front of the door.. Eyes red with dark circle painted underneath it.. Clothes tousled.. 
 
His can feel his heart fell at the sight even though he know his condition probably isn't much better than the other..
 
The sound of footsteps that walking through the corridor made the blonde haired man stop his step.. He turned around to face the man he is looking for all this while..
 
He can see the tiredness radiate from the other's cold face.. But relief still washed upon Junsu's entire being that at least he found the older man..
 
"What are you doing here late at night?.." The older man asked..
 
With hesitate steps he make his way to where the older man is.. "Where are you from?.. Why you have been missing for day?.."
 
Jaejoong shrugged.. "None of your business.." He walked pass the smaller man and punched the key code to the door..
 
He walked in.. Junsu inmediately spun turned around and followed him from behind.. Face furious..
 
Junsu reached out one of his hand and grab the other's arm to stop him from walking.. "Seriously why are you acting like this?.." 
 
Jaejoong spun around.. He looked at the firm gaze before him.. There is determination in those eyes..
 
"What?.."
 
"What with the sudden break up thingy.. What happened?.." 
 
"Well.. I'm fulfilling my promise for you.." The other answered in low voice.. "Shouldn't you be glad.."
 
Junsu furrowed his brows in confusion.. He doesn't understand what the older man is talking about..
 
"What promise?.."
 
"To let you go when I know you love someone else.." Jaejoong said, as if stating the obvious..
 
Junsu raised an eyebrow.. Jaejoong avoided the penetrating haze that directed to him..
 
"I saw you kiss Yoochun.."
 
Junsu widen his eyes in acknowledgement..
 
"So.. You immediately think I still love Yoochun?.."
 
Jaejoong nodded his head weakly.. The next thing he know he stumbled on the floor.. Junsu had punched him.. It isn't strong, but it had startled  him and thus it sent him to the floor.. Before a warm body pinned him down on the floor with his elbow supporting his upper body and the other person's..
 
The other man in the contrary feel relieve washed over him for second day that night..
 
"You idiot!.." Junsu hugged him and buried himself in the other's chest, let his tears soaked the fabric of the other's clothes..
 
"Hey.. Why are you crying?.. I should be the one who cry from heart break here.." Jaejoong said gently..
 
Junsu punched the other man lightly on the chest.. "This is tears of relief you know.. I thought you hate.. I thought that you didn't want me anymore.. I can't afford the idea of losing you.." The other sobbed lightly on his chest..
 
Jaejoong just stay there.. His own tears threatened to fell down..
 
"Idiot boyfriend is idiot.." Junsu said, voice a little bit shaky due the crying..  "I'm sorry that I kissed Yoochun.. I just want to make sure that I isn't in love with him anymore.. That there isn't any lingering feeling remain in my heart for him and I can love you fully.. I know I acted foolishly.. I shouldn't have do that.. But you should have asked me first before make any conclusion.." Junsu punches the other chest lightly.. Jaejoong just let him be..
 
"And?.."
 
"I love him.."
 
Jaejoong thought his heart stopping for a second.. It has been thumped excitedly in hope when the smaller man said what he just said before about so the smaller man can love him fully..
 
"No more.." Junsu continued.. Now it's Jaejoong's turn to let out the breath that he didn't realize he held..
 
Jaejoong hugged the other man back.. He finally let his tears fall freely.. But his lips are forming a wide smile. "I'm sorry.. But I has my own insecurity too you know.. I doesn't know how you really feel for me.. But I know you Loved Yoochun.. So how would I react when I saw it.." He buried his face in the other's hair..
 
Junsu snuggled deeper into the older man's chest, already missing the other's warmness even though it just has been few days.. It feel like years for him.. "Yeah I know.. I'm sorry.."
 
The keep hugging, enjoying the feeling of each other.. Jaejoong wiped away his tears and smiled..
 
"But how come I am the one who received punch when I'm the one who bleeding inside seeing his boyfriend kissing another man.." Jaejoong playfully joked suddenly, breaking the silence..
 
Junsu pulled away from the hug.. "That's for making your own conclusion and make me restless for nights over some stupid misunderstand.. But I'm sorry that I had lost my temper, i have been frustrated that I can't keep it in check.. " Junsu pouted in guilt for punching the other.. "You can punch me back to make it fair since it's my mistake too?.." The smaller man said before closed his eyes to prepare himself from getting punch..
 
But instead he feel lips against him.. Soft and warm.. Exactly like what he missed..
 
Jaejoong chuckled.. "Cute boyfriend is cute.."
 
The atmosphere surrounding them turned into light..
 
Junsu chuckled back.. "Who told you to imitate me?.. And heyyy.. I'm not your boyfriend anymore.. You are the one who break up with me remember?.." Junsu crossed his arms and act like he is sulking..
 
"Well so what should I do to make this cute man in front of me agree to be my boyfriend again?.." Jaejoong played along with the other..
 
Junsu put his hand below his chin.. Act like he is contemplating what should Jaejoong do to please him.. "Beg.."
 
"Okay.. Oh my beloved Kim Junsu who is the holder of my heart.."
 
Junsu cut him off from his speech.. "Stop it Jae.. It's not even one sentences yet and I already feel like puking.." Junsu act like he is shuddering..
 
Jaejoong laughed.. "Hey.. I'm being romantic here.."
 
"Tsk.. It isn't romantic.. Cheesy boyfriend is cheesy.. Not romantic.." Junsu nodded to himself, agreeing what he said on his own..
 
Jaejoong laughed again.. "I love you.." He planted a chaste kiss on the other's lips..
 
"I love you too.."
 
Both smiled to each other.. Once again leaned for another kiss and another and another.. Each kiss lasted longer than the last.. Lips moving against each other gently in loving manner.. Each brush of lips laced by the love they poured in the kiss..
 
The older man tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss.. He nibbled onto the other's upper plump lips before it.. Enjoying the sweet taste the other has.. Tongue then sneaked outside to coaxed the other to open his which the other gladly obliged..
 
The older man pulled the other closer.. Chest press to chest.. While the younger let the other ravished his lips.. He feel like he is under the spell from the kiss..
 
Yes they have been kissing many times before.. But this is the first after knowing each other feeling.. Thus they heart thumping in more beautiful melody than ever..
 
They keep kissing until the younger man lightly pushed the other away because the need to breathe..
 
Both panted when they finally pulled away.. But Jaejoong immediately dived down again to rain butterfly kisses along the expanse of the other's neck.. Junsu tilted his head slightly to give more access to the other man.. Enjoying the kisses he receive.. Hand buried in the older's hairs..
 
"Jae.."
 
"Hmm?.."
 
"As much as.. I love kissing you and showered by you kisses.." He moaned lightly.. "I think we need more comfortable instead of floor.."
 
"Ahh.." Junsu moaned when the older man bite the flesh on his side neck..
 
Jaejoong chuckled.. "Way to spoil the mood.."
 
Junsu giggled at that.. He then stand up.. "What are you still doing down there?.." He asked when Jaejoong has no yet making any move to stand up..
 
Jaejoong looked up to the man who stand before him and pouted.. He fisted his own legs lightly.. "I got cramp?.."
 
Junsu raised one of his eyebrow in amusement before bursting in laughter.. "Old man is too old already.." He teased..
 
"Yah!.. It's because someone's duck has been pinned down my lower body on the floor.."
 
Junsu still laughing and make no move to help the others.. "Who is the ert who keep kissing me.."
 
"Since when you become good in talking back at me?.." Jaejoong said before finally standing up..
 
Junsu shrugged with playful smile on his face..
 
"Just see what I gonna do for you as revenge.." It's the last warn before he began tickle the other..
 
Junsu squirmed while keep laughing.. "S-stop.. Eukyangkyang.. Jae.. Eukyangkyang.."
 
Junsu panted on the bed when finally the tickle stopped.. He himself doesn't know how they ended up on the bed..
 
"Su.." Jaejoong pulled the younger man closer to him.. They lay side by side.. "I have something else I wanna ask you.."
 
Junsu tilted his head upward slightly to look at the older man before him..
 
"What?.."
 
"You know.. I met Yunho earlier.. And he told me what happened the day I got drunk and he brought me back to his place.." Jaejoong played with the short hair the other has.. He keep twisting it with his finger..
 
"He really told you.."
 
"Yeah.. He even told me that you punched him when he said bad thing about me.." The older man chuckle. "Thank you Su.." He smiled..
 
Junsu smiled back..
 
"He also tell me you know about his feeling for you.."
 
Junsu smile washed away from his face and eyes widen.. "You.. I'm sorry Jae.."
 
Jaejoong smiling reassuringly at the younger man.. "It's okay.. I knew about it.. Do you remember that nighy at club in Japan when we met him?.."
 
Junsu nodded his head..
 
"I kissed you the night that night in front of him because I know his feeling.. I didn't think straight and just want to hurt him back.. But I'm really sorry for using you at that time Su.. I promise it won't ever happen again.." Jaejoong quickly apologized after that..
 
"It's okay.. I forgive you.." Junsu brushed away the older's man bang gently from the other's eyes..
 
Jaejoong breathed in relief.. That thing has bugging him for a while and make him feel guilty..
 
"But how you know he love me?.." The younger man asked again..
 
"He told me.. One day he asked me for break up and told me everything.."
 
"I'm really sorry Jae.."
 
"It's okay Su.. It's not your fault.. It's my fault.."
 
"Why?.."
 
"He asked me for breakup before.. But I didn't want him.. I begged him, telling I'll try to be the person he want.. After a while I thought he start to fall for me again since he began to act lovey dovey again with me.. But guess I'm wrong.. He told me acted like that unconsciously and out of jealousy he felt over you and Yoochun.."
 
"But why?.. You are perfect.. How can he fell out of love with you?.." Junsu asked, not understand how Yunho can fell out of love with someone as perfect as Jaejoong and fall for him.
 
Jaejoong chuckled..
 
"I am no perfect Su.. He told me that I'm too wild for him to tame.. I'm a rebel, I have my own mind.. And so he become tired of loving me.." He stared deep into the younger man's eyes.. "While you.. You are the total opposite of me.. You are sweet and innocent.. You always so bright.. I'm black while you are white.. That's what attracted him to you.."
 
"He tell all this to you?.."
 
Jaejoong nodded.. "I can even remember the way his eyes shine when he tell me how sweet you are.." Even though he didn't love the tall man anymore, the memory still hurt him a little.. Well, he ever really loved the man after all..
 
"I'm sorry.." Junsu look down in sad face.
 
"Why you keep apologizing silly.." Jaejoong playfully hit the other's tip of nose with his index finger..
 
 "I didn't regret anything.. It taught me to be a better person.. And I'm grateful because of everything that happened at us.. Now I'm here with you at my side as someone who I love not only as my younger brother.. But someone I shared my heart with.." He nuzzled his nose lightly against the other in eskimo kiss at the end of his speech..
 
Junsu smiled.. He feel touched at what the older man just said.. "I love you Jae.." He said the magic words for the second time that night..
 
"I love you too.." Jaejoong smiled back.. "Now care to tell me how you know Yunho is in love with you?.."
 
"You really want to know?.."
 
Jaejoong nodded his head..
 
-----
a/n : I'm sorry for really ruined all the mainstream couple in here.. Yunjae and Yoosu.. *run away from the shippers army..*.. Lol.. But seriously who came here for Yunjae, Yoosu or Jaechun but ended up supporting Jaesu?..