New but Old apartment

Shattered Hearts

 

Here is a short update.. I'm sorry but it seems like I won't be able to update as fast as before anymore.. :(..
 
-----
 
Like a child given a jar of candies.. 
 
It's probably the best explanation at how Junsu look like now as his eyes wandered around his own apartment in admiration.. Eyes twinkling with amazement..
 
Sitting at the single sofa, Jaejoong keep his stare at the younger man, enjoying the sight of Junsu being all happy.. Without his realized it, smile also painted on his own face.. Infected by Junsu's happiness..
 
It's quite funny actually seeing Junsu admiring his own place which he live on for months already.. Junsu yesterday probably bored of this apartment already..
 
"Whooaaa.. Is it really my own home?.." Junsu said in amazement as he plop himself down on the white sofa next to Yoochun.. Sitting too close for Jaejoong's liking.. There is no space between their bodies..
 
"Chunnie ah.. Do I live here with you?.." Junsu twist his upper body slightly, so his chest is almost glued with Yoochun's forearm. 
 
Yoochun shook his head..
 
Pout make it way on Junsu's face.. "Why?.."
 
"Because I live with my mom and Yoohwan.." Yoochun gave a short explanation..
 
Disappointment..
 
The feeling is crystal clear showed from Junsu's face even though he nodded his head..
 
"How about you hyung?.." Now Junsu's focus turn at him..
 
"I live just few floors from here.."
 
"Ohh.. So I live alone?.."
 
Yes..
 
Junsu's face slumped.. The amazement is gone..
 
Jaejoong can understand how Junsu feel.. In his memory? Just yesterday he stay with 4 other guys in smaller apartment.. But now he need to stay alone in a bigger apartment which is new to him.. He must feel a little bit uncomfortable..
 
"Can you stay here tonight?.. I don't feel like stay alone.." Junsu turned again to look at Yoochun.. Eyes pleading in silence..
 
Jaejoong once again feel like something clutched his heart.. Again and again he reminded himself to control his jealously.. Hoping his face would't betray him..
 
"I.. I promised my mom to be home today.." Yoochun said hesitatingly..
 
Junsu looked more disappointed after it..
 
He probably sent a glare at Yoochun's direction.. He thought so, because the other immeditely change his answer after casting another glance at his direction..
 
"I'll call my mother to say I'll stay over here.." Yoochun said quickly..
 
The brightness in Junsu's eyes appear once again.. His face immediately lit up..
 
Jaejoong on the other hand doesn't know if he should be happy or not..
 
"Hyung?.. How about you hyung?.. Can you stay here for tonight?.." Junsu turned to his direction after Yoochun excused himself to call his mother..
 
Jaejoong is debating inside what he should do.. Staying or leave.. There are pros and cons in each option.. 
 
But being before those puppy eyes the other showed, he just ended up agreeing what the other request at like always..
 
"Okay.. I'll stay.." Inside he just can pray his decision is right..
 
Junsu smile widen..
 
Just that single smile from the younger already making him feel like it's a right decision to do..
 
Or is it?..
 
"Now.. You should take a bath and sleep early.."
 
"But I still wanna to chat.. I want to catching many things.." Junsu pouted again.. But his eyes still twinkling.. He look really adorable that Jaejoong can't stop himself for reach over to pinched the puffed cheeks..
 
"We'll do it tomorrow.."
 
Junsu swatted his hand and pout harder.. Making him chuckle..
 
Yoochun made his way back and sit down again..
 
"Chunnie.. I'll take a bath first okay?.." Junsu patted Yoochun's knee few times before standing up and make his way to the master bedroom he showed before..
 
The other two who left in the living room do nothing.. They just stay silent.. Acting like their fingers, or feet or anything else beside each other is the most interesting things in the world..
 
Everything is awkward for them..
 
"Are you sure about this hyung?.." Yoochun unsure voice broke the silence after minutes of silence..
 
"Yeah.. Just make sure to be good for him.. Don't make him sad or even disappointed ever again.." Jaejoong said in low voice.. It's barely audible..
 
There is long pause before Yoochun said.. "Alright.. If it's your wish, I'll grant it.."
 
"Why is this short very tight?.."  Junsu complained as soon as he emerged out from the master bedroom.. Hand tugging on his shorts that hugging his lower body too tightly..
 
It seems like Junsu mistakenly opened his little section of clothes in Junsu's wardrobe that he purposely made considering how often he stayed over here.. Junsu also has his own his own section of clothes at Jaejoong's closet..
 
Yesterday it will be a y image for Jaejoong to see his boyfriend wearing his shorts, especially it emphasizing the other's shaped lower back nicely.. But because the the other's ex or somehow current love is here, he doesn't like it all.. It doesn't matter if Yoochun doesn't love Junsu.. He still ever be with the other.. What if suddenly desire filled him up seeing Junsu like that..
 
"Let me grab more comfortable outfit for you.." He said and stand up.. He make his way to the master bedroom with Junsu tailing behind him and opened the wardrobe..
 
He opened the second rack at the bottom and pulled out a pair of blue shorts..
 
"Wear this.." Jaejoong handed the shorts.. "This section is yours, the one on the left is mine.. So the one you wear is mine.."
 
"Huh?.. Why your clothes are here hyung?.."  Junsu asked..
 
Jaejoong cursed himself for the slip of tongue..
 
"I used to stay it for a while before move upstairs.. You live at this building first.." The lies rolling out from his mouth smoothly..
 
-----
 
It isn't like the guest bedroom is bad..
 
It's almost as spacious as and furnished as well as the master bedroom..
 
But the bed is cold..
 
Too cold for his liking..
 
His hands holding onto nothing..  It's lonely and empty..
 
Maybe he just too used to have the other inside his arms while sleeping.. Or maybe his heart cannot calm down knowing the other is sleeping on one bed with another person in the very next room..
 
Whatever the reason is, he can't sleep..
 
He rolled over and over again on the guest room's bed.. But still can find comfortable position..
 
The sun already peeking mischievously from behind the closed curtain.. He still didn't manage to get a wink of sleep..
 
Birds chirping energetically like it's mocking him..
 
Head looked at the ceiling.. He squeezed his eyes tightly for seconds before opened it wide.. Deciding it's useless to keep trying get a sleep..
 
He slipped out of the bed and made a bee line to the bathroom..
 
Awful..
 
He just need to use that one word to describe how he look right now.. Eyes puffed and red from lack of sleep..
 
He just looked so tired..
 
He splash cold water few times to wake himself fully from his tiredness.. But the sign of restless night still evident on his face..
 
Let's just hope he will get a nice nap this afternoon..
 
He brushed his teeth and cleanse himself up before made his way to the kitchen outside.. Deciding to make breakfast for everyone..
 
He still has a lot of time because it still so early.. So he decided to cook a full course breakfast..
 
Smoothly he shuffling inside the kitchen, grabbing everything he need and prepare the ingredients..
 
He is chopping some vegetables when he heard soft pads noise come closer..
 
"You wake up already hyung.." Come the soft voice from his behind..
 
He turned his head slightly to look at the still sleepy younger man. The younger rubbed one of his eyes with the back of his knuckle while mouth open to let out a small yawn..
Jaejoong chuckled at the sight.. He turned back again to continue what he has been doing before..
 
"What are you making hyung?.." Junsu asked, even though he still sound sleepy, but there is trace of excitement laced in his voice..
 
"Just some doenjang jiggae and steamed egg.." Jaejoong aswered, hand still busy chopping the vegetables..
 
"Hmm.. Jaejoong hyung is indeed the best.." Junsu beamed..
 
"Have a good night?" He asked the younger..
 
"Hmm.. I still feel a little bit uncomfortable with the new environment.."
 
"You will get used to it in few days.."
 
"Yeah.. I know.." a pause.. "Can I help with something?.."
 
"Just don't come in and make a mess is enough help for me.." Jaejoong teased his supposed to be lover..
 
"Ya!.. I'm not that bad at kitchen.." Junsu protested, but he ended up laughing..
 
Jaejoong laughing along hearing the melodious laughter filling the kitchen..
 
"Morning guys.." Heavy voice greeted them.. The laughter covered the sound of his footsteps..
 
"Morning Chunnie.."
 
"Morning.." He cast a glance at the newcomer inside the room just to regretted it.. He turned around just as Junsu flung his arm around the other's neck and planted a good morning kiss onto the others lips while smiling sweetly..
 
He immediately.. He can hear the sound of his own heart crushed into pieces..
 
His heart pounded painfully inside.. He takes few big gulps of air to calm it down, but it no use..
 
He witnessed the scene just few seconds.. But it replayed again and again in his head.. Like it's an endless scene that he has no power to stop..
 
"Hyung.. What happened.."
 
Junsu's shriek stop his mind from keep replaying the records and make him back to focus on reality..
 
"Why Su?.."
 
"Your hand.." Junsu pointed at his left hand..
 
He trailed his gaze to the said hand and found it fisted tightly.. Some sticky liquid flowed from inside the fist through the gap between fingers..
 
He opened his hand and found he just crushed an egg he has been holding into bits..
 
He look at the pieces of once a whole on top of his palm.. And ironically the first thought that come to his mind is..
 
My heart probably the same..
 
"Hyung?.."
 
He turned to see Junsu and Yoochun's concerned look..
 
"Ah sorry.. I accidentally gripped it too tightly.." He said sheepishly and faked a laugh..
 
He know Junsu and Yoochun aren't convinced by it because they still have the same worry filled eyes directed to him.. But he shrugged it off and went to wash his hand before continuing cooking..
 
-----
 
a/n : Well you guys choose the second option, so you need to bear with it.. Hahaha.. I know I'm bad at angst.. But the thing is, everytime I write fluff or cheessy things, i found myself shudder after write.. But at the same time I think I can't put an emotion into angst things.. XD.. So I doesn't know anymore myself which genre I like to write.. I'm fail badly.. Lol