Unexpected Appearance

Shattered Hearts

 

Jaejoong looked to the now sleeping blonde man beside him.. He the blonde hairs gently with his hand.. Now man is sleeping.. Calm like an angel he supposed to be..
 
Last night the blonde keep saying 'I love you Chunnie' while kissing him before fell into another unconsciousnes..
 
The brunette feel something twisting inside of slightly when he remembered last night.. 'Junsu is still in love with Yoochun'.. He thought..
 
He know how painful it is to missing someone we really love.. But he doesn't understand.. Their case is similar but really different.. Yoochun still within reach.. While Yunho isn't..
 
Should he do something?..
 
The older man's train of thought broke when he feel the man besides him move.. Not long after the pair of tadpole eyes opened slowly before closing it again with growl..
 
"Ouchh.." The blonde man hold onto his own head.. He feel like something is pounding his head painfully..
 
"How do you feel?" The airy voice besides him aksed in concerned voice..
 
"Awful.." He answered..
 
"Here drink this.. It will make you feel better.." The older man hold a spoonful of soup he prepared before when the younger still sleeping in front of the younger man's lips..
 
The younger man drink the offered soup and let the other feed him without saying anything..
 
"How do you feel?.." Jaejoong asked as he put down the now empty white bowl on the bedside table..
 
"A little bit better.." Junsu said.. Face still scrunched up because of the pain in his head.. Jaejoong the younger's man head again, as if to sooth the pain the younger currently feel..
 
"Hyung.. What happened last night?.."
 
"You got drunk.. You mistook Akira's drink as yours.." Jaejoong explained.. The older man letting out a sigh.. "I shouldn't have bring you to there at the first place.. It's my fault that you are in this condition.."
 
Junsu want to shook his head to say no.. But his head throbbing harder when he tried to move his head..
 
"No hyung.. It's okay.. I kinda like it there.."  The younger man smiled a little to show the other his appreciation..
 
"Well it's good if you actually enjoyed it.."
 
"Hyung.."
 
"Hmm?.."
 
"Thank you.." The younger man said softly..
 
Jaejoong frowned in confusion.. "What for?.."
 
"For taking care of me.. And.."
 
Silence..
 
"For helping me at the bathroom last night.." Junsu continued in small voice..
 
Jaejoong's big eyes widen.. So Junsu remember.. Does he also remember their kisses last night?.. 
 
"Although it's blurry.. I can remember you came and help me from some drunk man.. Thank you.. I also remember you carried me to your car before everything turned into black.." The younger trying to recalled last night even that recorded in his brain..
 
Jaejoong breathed out the breath he didn't remember holding.. He gave the younger man small smile.. "It's my duty to help and protect you.."
 
Junsu smiled back.. "Thank you hyung.."
 
-----
 
"I'm okay already.. I can go to the company hyung.. I need to practice.. The MV shooting is tomorrow.." Junsu whined..
 
"No you can't and it's final.. Why you need more practice anyway.. Knowing you I know you perfected every single move weeks ago.." Jaejoong said.. "You gonna stay home obediently while I go.. I just has few scenes to shoot today.. So I'll be back early.."
 
Junsu pouted.. "Even Junho hyung isn't as controlling as you..".. He crossed his hands in front of his chest sulking..
 
Jaejoong chuckled and approached the younger man who currently sit on the couch and ruffled his hair.. Junsu look cute acting like that in front of him.. It's a rare sight nowadays.. Having Junsu act like a child..
 
The blonde slapped away the hand that ruffling his hair.. "Stop ruffling it.." He pout harder making Jaejoong laugh louder..
 
"I already prepared your lunch inside the fridge.. You just need to heat it.. For dinner.. I'll be buy it on my way home.. What you want?.." Jaejoong asked as he grabbed his jacket and wear it..
 
"I can feed myself okay.."
 
Jaejoong ignored Junsu.. "Oh and don't forget send me the picture of you eating.." Jaejoong ruffled the blonde's hair again and laugh even more when the later pout even more if it's possible.. He look really cute..
 
"I said I'm not a kid." Junsu swatted the hand away again..
 
"You sure does act like one now.." Jaejoong teased and laughed before walked to the door and make his exit..
 
Junsu stop pouting when finally Jaejoong isn't in sight anymore..
 
"Jaejoong hyung is right.. I act like a child just now.." Junsu chuckled to himself.. Perhaps it's because of the older man caring and protective manner that slowly make him loose his guard and act like a kid he once were around the older man..
 
-----
 
3 days later..
 
-----
 
Junsu drag his heavy feet out from the elevator.. He just finish filmed his new MV an hour ago.. And he feel dead tired right now..
 
He punched the security number of Jaejoong's door before welcoming himself inside..
 
What he didn't expect is another body immediately engulf him into a hug as soon as he step into the apartment flat..
 
"Welcome home Su.." The captor beamed at him..
 
The younger man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.. Why is the older man acting this way?..
 
"You must very tired now.." The older man caressed his cheek gently with the back of his palm gently..
 
The blonde haired man stare into the older    man's eyes.. He realized the older man steal a few glance to the side..
 
He glance to the living room direction where Jaejoong keep stealing glance at and widen his eyes when he found the man he love sitting there with shocked expression..
 
"Yoochun?.." The word slipped from his lips..
 
"Hi Junsu.." The other greeted back..
 
"Go take a warm bath.. I'll prepare some food for you.." The eldest between three of them said again before pecked his cheek..
 
Junsu nodded his head and went to take a bath like what he instructed to.. Too lost in though to do anything else..
 
-----
 
a/n : because my subscribers reached Jae's favorite number.. Here I presented you short chapter.. :).. Thanks for subscribing^^