Kiss

Shattered Hearts

 

"Ahh.. My stomach feel like it want to burst.." Junsu moaned as he patted his full stomach.. He sure he can't fill it with anything anymore..
 
Jaejoong laughed.. "I'll be more amazed if you didn't full yet.."
 
Junsu glared at the brunette.. "Who fault is it ordering that much and refuse to eat even half of it?.."
 
"Well.. It's because I need to feed you baby.. You are too skinny.."
 
"Skinny my .. As if you aren't too skinny yourself.." Junsu scoffed..
 
Jaejoong laughed.. "Well your is exception.." Junsu send a glare again to the brunette man..
 
"Let's go back.."
 
"You wanna to drop by at my place first or immediately go home?.." Junsu asked, hoping the older man will drop at his place first since it's still 7 o'clock and it will be boring if he is alone..
 
"I'll go home right away.. But I want you to be with me.." Jaejoong said grinning widely like chesire cat..
 
"Okay.."
 
"Let's go.." Jaejoong stood up and grab the younger man's hand to pull him up..
 
Jaejoong's is too excited in Junsu's eyes.. The older man definitely has something in that gorgeous head of his..
 
Jaejoong went to the passenger seat and opened it's door, he bend his body down and fold one of his arm, acted like some royalties  chauffeur.. "Please get in.."
 
"How many times I told you I'm not some kind of woman.. I'm a man too.. So stop opening the freaking door for me!.." Junsu fumed.. He puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms.. Refusing to make any movement to enter the car..
 
Jaejoong laughed loudly.. He just really love to tease the younger man.. He like this kind of reaction the younger man always gives him.. That's why he keep acting like this..
 
"Okay okay.. I understand.. Now let's go inside the car okay.." Jaejoong said after stop laughing..
 
Junsu tsked at it but still went inside the car anyway.. He slam the door hard before Jaejoong even have any chance to close the door..
 
Jaejoong laughed again even more as he made his way to his driver seat..
 
"Okay let's go!.." Jaejoong said.. Ignored by the still sulking man besides him.. Jaejoong bit back his laughter..
 
Junsu stared at the road as the car moving around the city.. The road is very familiar to him.. Until it stopped at the familiar building..
 
"You said you wanna go to your place.. Why are we at my place?.." Junsu asked as the car made it way inside the parking lot..
 
Jaejoong didn't answer and just keep grinning like cheshire cat..
 
"Let's go.." Jaejoong said and opened his door.. But Junsu didn't move..
 
"What happen?.. Oh you wanna me to open the door for you princess?.." Jaejoong teased..
 
Junsu send another glare at the older man.. "I'm sooo gonna kill you if you call me princess again.. Meanie boyfriend..".. He opened the door and hop off the car..
 
He walk in front of Jaejoong.. Acting like he is sulking.. But actually he is bitting back his laugh.. He really enjoy time like this with the older man.. Call him weird, but he love to be teased by the older man..
 
Jaejoong made a little jog so he can walk beside Junsu.. He sling one of his arm around the other's waist like how he always do when they are alone and walk side by side..
 
They went into the elevator.. Junsu was about to press the floor button but Jaejoong beat him up on it..
 
"Jae.. Do you forget where I live at?. You come almost everyday for goodness sake.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled.. "I'm not that stupid you know.."
 
Junsu turned his whole body to face Jaejoong.. "Don't tell me you.."
 
Jaejoong grinned widely again..
 
The door dinged open and Jaejoong immediately pull the younger man with him..
 
He punched the lock code for the double door and opened it..
 
"Tadaa!.. Welcome to my new home!.." Jaejoong spread his arms wide before let Junsu to enter the penthouse..
 
"You bought this?.." Junsu looking around.. The place already furnished.. All place decorated by luxurious furniture..
 
"Yup.. You like it?.. I fell in love with your place.. So I decided to buy one for myself.." Jaejoong hugged the younger man from behind.. They then walk around the room attached one to another.. They probably look funny if anyone see them.. 
 
"It's more beautiful than mine.." Junsu said.. Amazed at the place.. It's the same as his but give out totally different feeling.. It's much more spacious and luxurious..
 
"Well of course.. Don't ever compare my taste with yours.." Jaejoong said smugly..
 
Junsu crocked his head slightly to glare at the smirking older man..
 
"You should be honored to be the first guest in this home of mine.."
 
"Yeah.. Yeah.." Junsu answered nonchalantly which earning him a playful bite on his neck..
 
"Ouch.. What's that for?.."
 
"For not being grateful over your boyfriend's kindness.." Jaejoong said teasingly before lay a peck on the spot he bite early on.. Sending shiver down the younger's spine..
 
"Meanie boyfriend is meanie.." Junsu said before let out a chuckle..
 
"Why you like saying those words?.."
 
Junsu chuckled.. "Just because.."
 
They finished touring over the penthouse.. Now they are standing at the middle of Jaejoong's bedroom doing nothing, just staring at through the big window that presenting them with the night view of Seoul city.. Jaejoong keep rocking their bodies side to side as if they are dancing together in slow rhythm..
 
"Should I hire you to decorate my place?.." Junsu said..
 
"Hmm.. I'm expensive you know?.." Jaejoong whispered at the other's ear.. Junsu giggled because the other's breath tickle him.. 
 
"Stingy boyfriend.. Ouch.." Junsu squealed because the other now bite his ear.. Jaejoong just laughed..
 
"That's for always calling names at your boyfriend.." Jaejoong still laughing.. "But you always welcome to stay here.."
 
Junsu turned his body around before saying "Sorry, but I don't have any intention to be tortured by mean boyfriend overnight.." So he can dodge when the other decide to bite him again..
 
Jaejoong laughed again, now Junsu's loud laughter joined his..
 
It took some time before the place become peaceful again..
 
"Su.." Jaejoong tone which was playful before turned serious..
 
"Hmm?.." Junsu look up to see right into Jaejoong's eyes..
 
"I think.. No, I know that I really fall for you.. I'm certain about it now.. I love you Su.." Jaejoong can feel his feet shaking as he said it.. Heart beating wildly against his ribcage in anxiousness.. He is afraid from the other's answer..
 
He actually certain for his feeling quite some time ago.. But at that time his though about Yoochun's feeling held him back.. And later his guilt make him feel he doesn't deserve the later.. But he thought that he can only pay it with loving the other more..
 
He know that they are couple already.. But he want to be really real boyfriend.. All this long because they aren't sure, there are boundaries that still bound them..
 
Junsu stare into the eyes that look righ into his, piercing into his soul.. He can see anxious, nervous, sincerity and love shining from the pair of big eyes..
 
"I.. I think I already certain about my feeling too.. But give me one day.. I want to really make sure about it.. So there will be no regret in the future.." Junsu leaned in and planted chaste kiss on the other's lips..
 
"I'll wait.." Jaejoong said and Junsu smiled at it..
 
Jaejoong leaned in to pull the other into another kiss.. This time it's more deeper than before..
 
-----
 
The tension between him and Yoochun are still hight.. There are few times the other man tried to talk with him but he brushed the others away..
 
Now they must attend some event together.. And he can see how down the other is.. He is quiet the whole day and always stay the corner.. Away from everyone else..
 
Jaejoong pitied him.. But he can't bring himself to talk with the other without his blood boiling inside..
 
Junsu realized the tension between them.. He keep looking at both of them back and forth everytime the three of them went together somewhere like recording, photo-shoot, etc.. He even tried to ask Jaejoong what happened between them few times already.. But Jaejoong keep changing the topic every time Junsu start to bring it up..
 
Jaejoong washed his hand in the bathroom and shake the wipe his hand tissue after that.. Earlier he excused himself to the bathroom after meeting with some staff at the place the event will be held at over the event to make sure everything..
 
He walked back into their waiting room.. Intending to find his lover, since the later before refused to accompany him and optioned to stay, saying something like he is sleepy and need sleep..
 
Well Junsu fall asleep at dawn last night.. And it's partially his fault.. But no, they didn't do anything.. Just simply cuddling and talking about random things..
 
"Where is Junsu?.." He asked as he didn't see Junsu in the room.. The staff he asked shook her head indicating she didn't know where is Junsu either..
 
He asked several more staffs..
 
"I think Junsu and Yoochun went outside together.. I see them walking through the left corridor.. " One of the bodyguard said..
 
Jaejoong nodded his head and thanking the man.. He then proceed to search for his lover..
 
He went through the corridor.. He look inside several room.. Until he arrived at the room located 3 rooms away from their waiting room..
 
He peeked inside to see if Junsu and Yoochun are inside or it's another person..
 
What he see inside shatter his heart into pieces.. Junsu and Yoochun is kissing..
 
What hurt him more is that it's Junsu who kissed the other man.. And how the other smiled so sweetly when he pulled away..
 
-----