Fullfiling Promise

Shattered Hearts

 

Jaejoong is out of the sigh..
 
Huffed his breath.. Junsu make beeline toward the quite man who sat at the corner.. Head bend down like he has no energy to lift it..
 
"Yoochun ah.." He called.. The other lift his head to look at him but immediately bend it down again.. "Can we talk?.."
 
The man didn't say anything at first.. But after a while he said.. "Yeah.. Let's go find an empty room.. I got something I want to tell you too.."
 
"Okay let's go.."
 
Both of them left their waiting room in search for place where they can talk privately..
 
They doesn't need a long time to found empty room since the place is quite empty..
 
"So what you wanna talk about?.." Junsu shot the question right away..
 
"You said what you wanna to talk about first.."
 
Junsu nodded agreeing.. "Okay if you want so.. What happened between you and Jae hyung?.. " He asked the question that bugding him.. "I know there is something happened between the two of you.. But Jae always change the topic when I start talking about it.."
 
Yoochun chuckled sadly.. "I confessed my feeling.."
 
Junsu widen his eyes in shock.. Heart making Badump sound.. "You really did it?.."
 
Yoochun nodded his head weakly.. "And he rejected me..".. A lonely tear escaped the taller man's eyes.. "He even punched me.."
 
Junsu feel like he want to breathe in relief knowing Jaejoong rejected the other.. But pity surges in his heart seeing how broken Yoochun look now..
 
Junsu step closer and envelope the taller man in a hug.. The taller man immediately bury his face on Junsu's shoulder "Why he punch you?.."
 
"He said he is disgusted at me.." Come Yoochun's muffled cry, it's barely audible if it isn't for the close proximity they has.. "What should I do Junsu?.."
 
"Why he say those horrible things at you?.." Junsu can't believe himself that Jaejoong say those horrible words just because the other confessed to him..
 
"He is angry that I used you.. He said my love for him is disgusting because it used you and caused your pain.." Came the muffled answer again..
 
So Jaejoong is angry because of him.. Junsu feel like smiling knowing how the other cares for him.. He feel touched.. But he isn't in the position to do so.. Especially with Yoochun is crying inside his arms right now..
 
"What should I do now Junsu?.. Jaejoong hate me.. I can't stand it.." The other cried again.. Junsu didn't know what to do.. He can only offer the other comfort..
 
"Why I must fall for him?.. Why I didn't just fall for you?.. Everything will be easier.." Yoochun rambled again..
 
"Everything happen for reason Yoochun ah.." He whispered gently..
 
"I swear I tried to love you back at one point.. But I couldn't.." Yoochun said again..
 
"Love can't be forced Chunnie.."
 
Yoochun smiled weakly.. "It's been so long since I heard you call me by that nickname.."
 
"Yeah.. It's been so long indeed.."
 
"Junsu ah.. How if we tried it again.. I'll try harder to love you back.. Please help me forget Jaejoong.." The taller man pulled away from the hug and cupped the smaller man's face..
 
Junsu lips formed a gentle smile even though his eyes glowing in sadness.. "I'm not some shield you can always use to avoid your heart break.." He said softly while taking away the hands that cupping his face..
 
"B-but.."
 
"I has my own feeling to.." Junsu said again.. "If you are sure that the man you love is your destiny, keep chasing him until he is yours and love you back.. If you tired of chasing him already, move on, try to find another love who you love and love you back.. But never use anyone as anyone's replacement ever again.."
 
"Yeah you are right.." Yoochun said in really low tone..
 
"Before you said it's been a while since I called you Chunnie right?.." Junsu said again..
 
Yoochun nodded his head..
 
Junsu leaned in and planted a kiss on the other man who was shocked by the sudden kiss.. He was about to respond to the kiss when Junsu pulled away..
 
Junsu pulled away and smile sweetly at the other man.. "It's also the last time I'll call you that.. Goodbye Chunnie.."
 
Yoochun look flabbergasted at Junsu's action.. "What do you mean?.."
 
"That is my goodbye kiss for my love for you.. I Kim Junsu now.. Love you no more than a best friend or brother.." Junsu smiled again.. He is certain he is no longer in love with the man in front of him.. No more butterflies fluttering in his stomach like he used to feel when he kiss the other..
 
His heart feel contented.. Nothing holding him back anymore from sincerely loving someone by the name Jaejoong who is the new cause of butterflies fluttering in his stomach..
 
He want to giggle remembering the other.. But he stop himself from behaving like high school girl in love.. He cleared his throat slightly..
 
"And I'm sorry Yoochun ah.." Junsu said again remembering both of them now in love with the same person..
 
He is torn between his own happiness and the pity he feel for the other man in front of him..
 
"Why are you sorry for.. It's your right to stop loving me.. Although it's quite sad to know no one love me now.." Yoochun chuckled bitterly..
 
Junsu optioned not to tell Yoochun the real reason why he apologizing.. At least not now in the other's current devastated state.. "You'll find someone who love you someday.. Now let's go back to our waiting room.. The event probably almost start already.."
 
Yoochun nodded his head and let Junsu lead them back to the waiting room..
 
They went back to the waiting room.. Junsu's eyes lit up when he saw Jaejoong is in there already.. But his cheerful state change into frown immediately when Jaejoong look away from him.. Eyes cold..
 
'What happened to him?' Junsu thought.. He want to approached the older man but stopped when the staff announced it's the time they should go to the main hall where the event will take a place..
 
So he just stand there since he is near the door and waited the older man to approach him instead..
 
But the older man just walk pass him and didn't spare him any glance..
 
The whole day went by the older man keep avoiding him.. And only responded to him when the camera is on..
 
Junsu started to get frustrated.. Isn't it just last night the man confess his love to him?.. Why he act like this out of sudden.. This morning they are just fine..
 
Junsu huffed in annoyance..
 
"Let's go home.." Suddenly the stoic voice from the man who keep avoiding him since before sounded from behind him..
 
"Oh I thought you will leave me here alone.. I almost ask other person to drive me back.." Junsu scoffed in annoyance..
 
"Well it's better then.." Jaejoong said and leave stunned Junsu alone..
 
"Yah!.." Junsu cried in frustation.. He was about to chase after the other man..
 
"What happened Junsu?.." Yoochun suddenly appear and ask..
 
"I think Jae hyung left me.. I came here with him so I didn't bring my own ride.."
 
Yoochun nodded.. "I'll drop you at your place.."
 
"Ah there is no need.. He probably hasn't left yet.. I'll just chase after him.." Junsu said before sprinted to chase after the older man..
 
He panted when he finally reached the parking lot.. He can see the other is already in his car.. He run to the silver car.. And let himself enter the car..
 
"Seriously what happened to you?.."
 
No answer.. Just the sound of the car engine's roaring can be heard..
 
The journey is filled with Junsu keep asking question while Jaejoong occasionally answer with just saying 'nothing'.. Until junsu is tired from asking.. He feel like crying but he held it back..
 
"Jae.. Seriously you need to tell me what is wrong?.." Junsu asked again when they finally at the door of his apartment flat..
 
The older man turned his head and gave a smile that Junsu can swear is fake.. The younger man can feel his heart clenched..
 
"I told you it's nothing.. Goodnight.. I have another thing to do so I won't go inside.." The other bid goodbye and immediately left the place..
 
The younger man want to held the other back.. Not letting him go.. But at the second thought maybe the later need time alone remembering the strange attitude he has now..
 
Junsu can't fall asleep that night.. He woke up with red tired eyes.. And one text message from the reason of his restless night saying  "let's break up.."
 
Junsu immediately called the later's number.. No answer.. No matter how many times he tried to call, he greeted by voice mail only..
 
Junsu almost smash his phone to the ground due anger.. Fortunately he is sane enough to stop himself from doing so..
 
Tears escaped his eyes.. He thought that this time will be better that the last time he fall in love.. But it prove to be wrong.. It ended right away after he finally sure about his own feeling.. How ironic is that..
 
He fold his leg and hugged it, face buried on his knees.. Letting the tears falling down freely.. He know he promised to himself to not cry anymore.. But for today.. Just today let him bawl his eyes out..
 
He is losing his own happiness when he just found it..
 
After what feel like hours he finally stopped crying.. Eyes puffy and red..
 
No.. He shouldn't be like this.. He should get the bottom of it..
 
He can still remember the sincerity in those pair of big eyes when the other man confessed to him few days ago..
 
He can't afford to lose him.. He can't.. Especially when he doesn't know the reason..
 
He went to the other flat.. No one opened the door.. The other even changed the password to his door lock..
 
He then asked the manager about Jaejoong's where being..
 
And the man said he didn't know either..
 
He tried to search at some clubs.. But Seoul has so many club..
 
Days passed and the older man no where to be see.. He started to feel frustrated.. But he isn't willing to giving up just like this..
 
-----
 
Jaejoong slammed another empty glass to the bar table.. Few tears escaped from his pair of big doe eyes.. He wiped it off roughly..
 
He has been spending some night visiting this club.. A little far away from his house.. In case Junsu will try looking for him.. The later has been calling him numerous times, but he turned the phone off..
 
He isn't ready to see the later yet..
 
Yes the later hasn't directly said it to him that he still love Yoochun.. But the smile the Junsu has after the kiss still imprinted in his mind.. It's just so sweet and full of love.. That he is sure what Junsu feeling is.. That's why he asked to break up through the message.. He can't bear the thougt of Junsu saying directly to him that he still in love with Yoochun..
 
He know he shouldn't act like this.. He had made a promise to let the smaller man go if the other has no feeling toward him.. ..
 
But again, it hurts to know your newly bloomed love shatter right away before you can witness it's beauty..
 
Damn himself for making that stupid promise..
 
"Hey we meet again.. Say why we always meet at the club?.."
 
"You again.." Jaejoong groaned.. He intentionally choose another club from the one he met with Yunho before.. But seems like fate is playing with him..
 
"Why you look like you stressed again?.." The other asked curiously
 
"None of your business.." He answered coldly.. Gulping another drink from a glass down..
 
"Is it has something to do with Yoochun again?.." The tall man guessing..
 
"Well you can say so.."
 
"So it has something to do with Yoochun and Junsu.. Am I right?.."
 
Jaejoong keep quiet.. No answer.. Just another shor of glass..
 
"Because you didn't answer.. I'll take my answer as yes.." Yunho nodded his head to himself..
 
"So let me guess again.. Is Junsu back together with Yoochun again and left you?.." Yunho teased with smile..
 
"You can say so.." Unconsciously another tears escaped from his eyes.. But he immediately wiped it of.. Not willing to let Yunho see it.. Jaejoong can't believe himself for telling it to Yunho.. Who smile immediately wiped off his face..
 
"You kidding me.." The other said.. His tone showed that he didn't believe it..
 
"I. Won't. Kidding. About. Matter. That. Involving. My. Feeling.." Jaejoong emphasized each word in cold tone..
 
"It can't be.. As much as I don't want to believe it and doesn't willing to admit.. He love you.."
 
"Who?.."
 
"Junsu of course.. But well Yoochun too.. Oh you mr everyone-wants-you.."
 
Jaejoong squinted his eyes.. "Who told you so?.."
 
"Me?.."
 
"How can you tell so?.."
 
Yunho act like he is contemplating if he should tell Jaejoong something or not.. "Let me tell you what happened the other night when you drunk.. He even punched me because of you.." Yunho chuckled bitterly..
 
"He really did?.." So the blurry figures he saw are really Yunho and Junsu he thought..
 
Yunho nodded his head sadly.. "But before I tell you about what happened that night.. I have one question.. Does Junsu ever tell you that he know my feeling for him?.."
 
This time it's Jaejoong who widen his eyes..
 
"He know?.."
 
Yunho chuckled and nodded.. "Yeah he know.. That's why he hate me.." He chuckled again bitterly..
 
-----
 
a/n : well cliche story is cliche.. Hahaha.. I find it funny some of you commenting using that way of talking.. XD.. Anyway I'm sorry for those who asked for angst.. I know I won't ever living up to your expectation with this.. Hahaha