Accuser and Accused

Shattered Hearts

 

The warm run through his hairs and skin.. Slowly massaging his muscle aches away.. But why it can't wash away the pain in his head and heart too?..
 
Why Yoochun does here?.. Isn't he has some drama project at Korea soon and currently taking acting class?..
 
What Jaejoong hyung did just now?.. Why he act like that..
 
Every question is spinning wildly inside his head.. But one thing that haunt him the most is the look on Yoochun's eyes before seeing how the eldest between them treated him..
 
The burning stare the other has tell Junsu that Yoochun were jealous.. He can see it in those eyes..
 
Junsu turned the water off.. He went to dry himself with baby blue towel before put on black wife beater and blue sweatpants..
 
He didn't feel like coming out from the bathroom and go to the living room.. He know his heart missed the man so much, he really want to see the other.. But on the other hand, he doesn't want to see him since it will just pained him more..
 
Being away from the other has done good thing for him.. He started to feel a little bit better although the longing is painful..
 
The blonde man dragged his heavy feet to the living room.. His feet feel heavier than before.. But know it's because of his heart also feel heavy..
 
He were greeted by the sound of laughters when he step out from his room..
 
"Oh you finished already Su.." The eldest beamed at him when he spotted Junsu..
 
Junsu just nodded his head gently.. Without he realized it the eldest already beside him.. One arm linked around his waist..
 
He tilted his head to see at the eldest.. The eldest just smiling widely at him..
 
'Really.. What is Jaejoong hyung thinking..' Junsu thought..
 
"I already prepared some warm kimchi jjigae for you.." The eldest say while lead him to the dinning room..
 
Yoochun followed closely..
 
"Poor you.. You must be exhausted shoot a MV alone.." Jaejoong cooed..
 
Junsu can feel chill on his spine.. He stole a glance to Yoochun and saw how the later frowned..
 
"Here.." Jaejoong placed the dishes in front of Junsu.. "Do you want some to Chun-ah?.." The eldest man asked.. Yoochun nodded his head.. So Jaejoong scooped some rice into a bowl and placed it in front of Yoochun before went to sit beside Junsu..
 
So currenty Junsu is sitting awkwardly across of Yoochun and Jaejoong is beside him at the circle black dinning table..
 
"Hyung.. You didn't eat?" Yoochun asked.. 
 
"I'm full already.." Jaejoong answered with a small smile.. "Okay.. You two.. Start to eat.." The eldest clap his hands..
 
Junsu eat few in silence while the other to engaged in conversation.. This situation feel painfully familiar.. Him being invincible in both of their eyes and left alone.. 
 
But there is something changed.. Once in a while Jaejoong will pick some dishes to place on the youngest man's plate..
 
After few more of spoonful rice, Junsu put down his spoon and declared he feel full already.. He didn't finished his rice yet, but he doesn't really feel like eating anymore..
 
He pulled the chair and stood up, almost proceeding to leave the dinning table..
 
"You should finished everything.. Jaejoong hyung made an effort to cook for you.. You shouldn't waste any of it.." Yoochun scoffed..
 
Junsu bend his down.. Eyes dropped..
 
"Yah.. He is tired.. Why you scolding him like that?.." Jaejoong scolded Yoochun back.. "It's okay Su ah.." Jaejoong stood up too..
 
The eldest linked one of his arm around Junsu lower back and one at Junsu's cheek caressing it once again..
 
"You must feel really tired.. Just go to the bed.. I'll follow you soon.." He said before pecked Junsu's cheek once again..
 
Junsu's eyes widen like plater.. Really what is Jaejoong doing.. He stole a glance at the another man inside the room and found his eyes widen as big as his own..
 
"Y-yes.." He stuttered answering his hyung before finally made his way out.. Out from the awkwardness he felt..
 
-----
 
"You feel full already too?.." Jaejoong asked when he see Yoochun made no move to continue eating..
 
"Ahh.. No.. I'll finish it.." Yoochun dig into his rice bowl again.. "Hyung.."
 
"Hmm?" Jaejoong put his elbow on the table and rest his chin on top of his palm, staring at Yoochun..
 
"Since when you become that close with Junsu?" Yoochun asked.. 
 
"Well.. We got closer.." He shrugged..
 
"And what with you will follow him later to bed?.."
 
"Well you will use my room.. So I'm gonna sleep at Junsu's room.."
 
Yoochun raised an eyebrow.. "Why can't you just sleep in your own room with me.."  
 
"Well.. Just because.." Jaejoong can see something strange in Yoochun's eyes.. Something dark.. He smirked..
 
-----
 
"I know you didn't fall asleep yet Su.." Jaejoong said as he lay down beside Junsu on the bed..
 
Junsu has been pretended to be fall asleep when he heard footsteps come closer to the room.. But no avail, Jaejoong still now that he just pretending..
 
"Why you act like that just now?.." He asked.. He didn't even bother to turn around facing Jaejoong as they talk..
 
"Hmm.. What you mean?.."
 
"Well keep pecking my cheeks, and all the  other loving acts.."
 
"Hmm.. Is it wrong to act like loving brother?.."
 
Junsu didn't answer.. "Let's just sleep.." He said instead..
 
"Hmm.. Sweet dream.." Jaejoong said.. Closing his own eyes..
 
Well there is no wrong in acting like loving brother.. But Junsu still feel weird.. Jaejoong act like that so suddenly and Yoochun is around.. Junsu wonder how Yoochun will feel like..
 
An hour passed but sleep still didn't cane to Junsu.. He began to move around.. Trying to find more comfortable position..
 
"You can't sleep Su?" Soft airy voice broke the silent of the night..
 
"Yes.." Junsu said before change his position again..
 
The elder man reach out his arm to wrapped around the younger before pulling him closer..
 
Junsu turned around to face Jaejoong..
 
"Sleep.." He said..  Drawing circle pattern on the other's back.. He rest his chin on the smaller man's head..
 
Junsu sighed contently.. It feel so comfortable inside Jaejoong's arms security.. Slowly he finally drifted to deep slumber..
 
-----
 
Junsu feel like he has been sleeping for days when he woke up alone.. Jaejoong isn't there anymore.. Probably gone for his own schedule.. He stole a glance at the clock.. 10.05 a.m already..
 
The blonde head close his eyes for a few seconds again.. It's been so long since he's been in deep slumber like that.. Exhaustion probably take it's tool on him.. 
 
Sighing he straighten himself up and slipped down out of the best.. He went to the bath room first to take a shower..
 
15 minutes later he went out from the bathroom with black t-shirt and grey shorts.. There is small towel draped around his neck..
 
He made his way to the kitchen to fill his empty stomach first..
 
When he is near the kitchen, he can see a figure in front of the sink.. Cutting some fruits.. And another figure seating in front of the kitchen bar, stuffing himself with some noodle..
 
He squinted his eyes to recognize the one seating at the bar stool..
 
"Yoochun.." He whispered in low voice without him realized it..
 
He forgot that Yoochun is also at Japan for a moment before..
 
"Oh.. Finally you wake up.. Morning.." The eldest beamed at him, approached the blonde man and planted a peck on the younger man's cheek .. 
 
"M-morning.." He answered awkwardly.. He can feel Yoochun stare bore a hole at his back..
 
"Come here.. I already prepared some kalguksu for you.." The eldest proceed back to the kitchen.. Approaching the pot which still placed on top of the stove..
 
"Ah.. I'll get it by myself hyung.." Junsu said quickly..
 
"Just take a seat baby.."
 
'Baby?!' Junsu widen his eyes again.. What his hyung just called him?.. He averted his stare toward another figure inside the room..
 
The other man is stuffing his mouth forcefully.. Junsu winced a little at the sight.. It's totally like how Yoochun usually acted when Jaejoong and Yunho being livey dovey while he is eating..
 
"What are you doing standing there like a statue?.." Suddenly the youngest between the three of them feel hands on his shoulder from the back, pushing him slightly to the bar stool from the back..
 
"Er.. Okay hyung.. Thanks for the breakfast.." Junsu said as the take the seat.. The noodle already placed before him..
 
"Morning.." Deep voice from his sode greeted him..
 
"M-morning.." He greeted back..
 
Silence..
 
"Su.. You need to prepare yourself faster okay baby.. We have a meeting in an hour.." The eldest informed..
 
"Huh?.." He asked, completely oblivious about the meeting his mentioned about..
 
"I forgot to tell you.. But we has meeting later to discuss our next project as a group.."
 
"Ah.." Junsu nodded his head understandingly.. So that's why Yoochun come to Japan..
 
He didn't realized it before, but Jaejoong and Yoochun both already dressed nicely.. Both wear casual outfit but still manage to make both of them look suave..
 
Few minutes later Junsu finished eating and excuse himself from the kitchen to change into some appropriate clothes.. Hd went inside and change into white buttoned down shirt and some black jeans.. He then brushed his hair and grab his sunglasses, wallet and phone..
 
"Oh.. You are ready already.. Let's get going now.." Jaejoong said when he exit his room.. He nodded his head.. The older man is not too far away from his bedroom door.. So that's mean the other man is making his way to his room..
 
"Chun-ah.. Let's go.." The oldest man called the other man who sitting on the couch before turned around to Junsu again..
 
"Come on.." The older once again draped his arm around the youngest man waist.. So they made their way exit the apartment flat together with Yoochun following closely behind..
 
"Why you so tensed Su ah.." The eldest chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair..
 
"Hyung.. Stop it.." He said..
 
"You are so cute.." The eldest chuckled louder and ruffled the blonde hair again.. When they reach Jaejoong's car the eldest opened the passenger's seat door for Junsu before proceeded to take his own driver seat.. All this action didn't went unnoticed by Yoochun's observing stare..
 
The black haired man grumpily open the back seat door.. It's usually him seat at the  passenger seat and Junsu at back seat..
 
On the other hand.. Junsu is in too daze to do anything.. He didn't know what is exactly going on..
 
"Aigoo.. You said you aren't a child but you didn't even put on seatbelt.." The eldest reaching out for the seatbelt and bulking it for Junsu..
 
The youngest let out a gasp when the eldest doing so.. He can see from the rearview mirror how Yoochun expression is.. And it isn't good.. Junsu feel like pulling away all his hair in frustration.. What is exactly Jaejoong is doing.. Why he act like this all of sudden..
 
Yes they kissed before and had .. But that's because they aren't in the right mind.. Yes Jaejoong hyung began to treat him nicely after his break downs.. But never Jaejoong hyung acted as far like this.. The way Jaejoong hyung acted make them look like a lovers in someway..
 
The ride to the company were awkward.. It's only Jaejoong who talked and Junsu answered when he were asked.. While Yoochun will just gave short reply when asked to..
 
That's how the atmosphere between the three of them for the whole day and the whole day after.. With Jaejoong pay extra attention at Junsu, while Yoochun eyeing their every move with glare..
 
Until one day.. Junsu were sitting alone in his room.. Scribbling his note book, trying to write some lyrics.. But alas nothing has been done..
 
His head is too jumbled with problems to think of poetic words..
 
Click..
 
He heard the sound of his bedroom door opened.. He turned his head to see the intruder..
 
His heart beat faster when he see who is it.. Sweat start to form at his palms.. It's been a while since he is alone in the room with one and only Park Yoochun.. The man he love..
 
But the other face isn't showing a good sign..
 
"Jaejoong hyung went to buy something in nearby supermarket.. He said he want to cook something and he need the ingredients.." The other informed with stoic voice.. 
 
Junsu nodded his head slowly.. Not sure what he should do..
 
The other man then made his own way to Junsu's bed.. Sit on the edge.. He lean his body forward with his elbow rested on his knees and chin rested on his linked palms..
 
"Say Junsu.." Come the voice again.. 
 
Junsu gulped..
 
"What happened between you and Jaejoongie hyung?.."
 
Junsu shooked his head stiffly.. "N-nothing.."
 
"Don't lie to me Kim Junsu.." The man said again.. Still in his stoic voice..
 
"I swear nothing happened.."
 
Yoochun raised an eyebrow.. "Are you sure you didn't seduce him so he will fall for you and you can get revenge on me?.." Yoochun said with accusing tone..
 
The other man didn't know how each words he said stabs Junsu's heart.. Piercing into his already shattered hearts like breaking it into smaller shards..
 
Junsu let out a bitter chuckle.. "So that's how you think of me Chunnie.. I just know today that Kim Junsu is that low in your eyes.."
 
Junsu bend his head down.. "I know you never cared about me.. I know I'm nothing to you.. But I never knew I'm that low in your eyes.." He let out another bitter chuckle.. He turned his head sideways and wiped away the tears that start to spill out from his eyes..
 
"Jaejoong hyung never thought of me more than a little brother.. He treated me that way because I broke down in front of him days ago.. He just act like that because he cared for me as an older brother.. Nothing more than that!.." He rose his voice.. His anger replaced his nervousness before..
 
If only like this Yoochun already accused him for seducing Jaejoong.. What if one day the other know they ever sleep together.. What hurtful words will come out from the lips he once dreamed of saying love words to him genuinely..
 
Yoochun was taken a back from Junsu's tears.. Immediately his heart drop seeing Junsu like that.. He shouldn't be blinded by jealously.. 
 
He know that Jaejoong hyung is a really caring person and Junsu is their little brother.. So it's normal for Jaejoong to pay extra attention at Junsu.. But sometimes it's just too much and those made him jealous at the sight..
 
"I'm sorry Junsu.." He said.. Feeling guilty now.. He know how Junsu love him and always sacrifice for him.. But now he accused the later for stupid thing he know the innocent man will never do it.. Junsu is to kind to even think about revenge.. But his jealously made him can't think straight..
 
"Get out now!.." Junsu shouted..
 
-----
 
A/n : Please tell me if you feel this story got too slow paced and make you feel bored.. :)
 
Btw any beta reader here to help my poor english?.. Hahaha