Rash Decision Or Not?

Shattered Hearts

 

It's pity that vacation is too short.. Neither of them want to go back to Tokyo.. But neither of them have the option..
 
Jaejoong has some scenes left to be shoot.. And Junsu's solo single will be released soon.. He got a fansign and fanmeet to do after that..
 
-----
 
A week later..
 
Junsu wiped out the sweat off his forehead with a little white towel.. Chest rising up and down due to hard breathing..
 
"Still not finish yet?.." Came the airy voice from the distance..
 
"I feel like dying.." Junsu answered instead.. He can hear the footsteps coming closer to his place..
 
Chuckling voice can be heard. "I know it better than you Su.." Jaejoong said before taking place beside Junsu..
 
"Why are you keep practicing anyway?.. It's good already.." Jaejoong said.. He has been accompanying the other at the practice for a week since he has not many scene to do and he got home early.. And as far Jaejoong saw it, Junsu perfected the dance moves already..
 
"But I has nothing to do anyway.. So better to make sure I'm really perfected it.. How was the shoot today?.."
 
"As usual.. It's good to not be the main lead.. But waiting for my turn to shoot is killing me.. Anyway your fanmeet is tomorrow right?.."
 
Junsu nodded his head.. Jaejoong pouted.. "Why it has to be tomorrow?.. I can't go there.."
 
Junsu laughed.. "Well it has been decided so.."
 
"After that do you still has something to do at Japan?.."
 
Junsu shook his head.. Jaejoong pouted.. "That's mean you gonna back to Seoul and left me alone here then.."
 
"Hmm.. Should I stay here?.."
 
"Would you do that for hyung?.."
 
Junsu nodded his head..
"I guess so.."
 
Smile plastered on Jaejoong's face.. "Good boy.." He said and ruffled Junsu's hair..
 
"Yah!.. I'm not a kid hyunggg.." He whined and pouted..
 
Jaejoong laughed.. "Aigoo.. Why are you so cute?.." He laughed..
 
"I canceled my thought earlier.. I'll just back to Seoul.."
 
"Na ah.. You stay here or else.." Jaejoong's eyes glinting with mischievousness.. 
 
"What?.."
 
"I'll tickle you.." Jaejoong said and began tickling Junsu who squeal with laughter..
 
"H-hyung.. Eukyangkyang.. Stop.." Junsu continued laughed while trying to shove Jaejoong away..
 
"Should we throw party after you fanmeet?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.. He stopped tickling Junsu who currently panting on the floor..
 
"Hyung.. You just threw party to congratulate my album sales fee days ago.. You wanna throw another party?.."
 
"Why not?.. Good thing should be 
celebrated.." Jaejoong said..
 
-----
 
2 weeks passed.. Now they should be back to Korea..
 
This past weeks has been good times for them.. He spent great time together with Junsu.. No more depressing talk.. No more tears.. Just laughs.. 
 
Even though there is still problems left unsaid in heart.. It seems like both of them have silent agreement to push away all their problem to the back of their head and just enjoy each other company..
 
Jaejoong was about to wake Junsu up since they need to prepare themselves to go to the airport.. But the other still sleep soundly.. And he has no heart to wake the sleeping man..
 
He look very peaceful.. The light that shine from the window make the other look ethereal..
 
"What if I really fall for you?.." He accidentally blurted out in hushed voice..
 
To his surprise the other's eyes suddenly opened..
 
"What did you just say hyung?.." Junsu straightened himself up and look straight to his hyung..
 
Jaejoong swallowed the lump in his throat.. He didn't know whay to say.. "I.. I.."
 
"Are you really.."
 
"I'm sorry Su ah.. I should not feel like this.. You are my little brother.. But.. I think I started to see you in different light.. I think I start to fall for you.."
 
Junsu bend his head down.. Contemplating if he should tell Jaejoong what he really feel.. "I.. I think I'm actually the same.. But I'm not sure about it yet.."
 
It's true, this past week he started to feel something different toward the older man.. He start to have these butterflies in his stomach whenever the older man hug him or doing something affectionate to him.. He feel warm when he is with the other.. But he isn't sure if this is really love.. Or just an affection, a reliance, brotherly love.. He isn't sure.. But he is sure that he really like Jaejoong and willing to give it a try if the other really mean it..
 
Jaejoong's eyes widen..
 
"So.. Do you want to try it?.."
 
"I.. I.. Can we really work out?.."
 
Jaejoong put his hand on the other man's cheek and caressed it.. "I can't promise you anything.. We are not even sure of our feelings yet.."
 
"Am I Yunho hyung's replacement?." Junsu asked.. As much as he trust Jaejoong for not being the same person as Yoochun.. The little fear is still there..
 
Jaejoong was shocked by Junsu's question.. "No.. Definitely no.. Why do you think so.."
 
Smile appeared on Junsu's face when he see no hesitation in Jaejoong's eyes when said those words.. "Okay.. Let's try it and figured out what we really feel for each other..".. He doesn't care if this decision is rash.. He is willing to take the risk to be happy.. Maybe being basked by Jaejoong's care really lowered his guard.. But once again he doesn't care..
 
"Are you sure?.." Jaejoong quite shocked because Junsu actually really agreeing on it..
 
"Well yes.."
 
"Then let's make a promise.."
 
"What promise?"
 
"You'll tell when you figured out what you feel for me isn't love.. Or when you fall for another person.. And I promise I'll let you go.."
 
"I.. Hyunggg you already expect us to break up when it's not even start yet?.." Junsu frowned at the promise Jaejoong asked him to make..
 
"Well.. It's not like that.. I just doesn't want to repeat the same mistake.." Jaejoong sighed..
 
Junsu stunned for seconds.. 'Does Jaejoong hyung know?' He thought.. But he shake those thought away..
 
"And Su.. Since from now on I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't call me hyung anymore.. "
 
Junsu's face turned from serious into his playful mode.. "Aye aye boyfriend.. So what should I call you?.. Oppa?.."
 
"Hmm.. That will be good.." Jaejoong acted as if he is contemplating the option..
 
"Ya.. I'm not a girl!.." Junsu protested.. Face flushed.. He throw the pillow at Jaejoong who is laughing..
 
"Let's prepare to go to Seoul.." Jaejoong lean in and give a peck on the other's lips before whispering.. "Boyfriend.."
 
-----
 
They are currently in the airplane.. Sitting side by side, happily chatting..
 
"Hyung.. Since when you start to have another feeling for me?.." Junsu suddenly asked in the middle of their conversation..
 
"I told you.. No hyung anymore for you.." Jaejoong playfully pinched Junsu's nose..
 
"Ouch.. Okay.. okay.. Jae.."
 
Jaejoong tilted his head, trying to recall it.. "I don't really know.. But when I intentionally made Yoochun jealous of us, I feel little bit strange when I know he still love you.."
 
Speaking of Yoochun.. Both of them just realize that they forgot about Yoochun.. They have been to busy absorbed by their own feeling to think about others..
 
'Isn't this mean I'm betraying Yoochun?.. What about him?.. How he will feel.. What should I do?.. But it isn't like I can suddenly ask to break up now when we barely starting.. What Jae/Su will feel?..' Both thinking at their head..
 
"Jae.."
 
"Hmm?.."
 
"I think we should keep this relationship as secret until we are certain about our feelings.."
 
Jaejoong nodded.. "Yeah.. I agree.."
 
 
-----
 
a/n : another short update^^.. Don't even ask me why this fic suddenly turn into crack fic *runaway*.. Lol.. I should really learn how to devoloping character personallity.. ^^;;