Clubbing Night

Shattered Hearts

 

Because I'm nice today.. I did double update.. So read chapter 5 yet first before read this if you didn't read chapter 5 which I posted few hours ago^^..
 
-------
 
Sprawled on top of his home's black couch with his white t-shirt huched up a little revealing part of his bare stomach, Jaejoong letting out a sigh..
 
He is currently deep in thought.. Wondering what happened to Junsu.. The later seems to spacing out more these days.. He also seems to shuts Jaejoong down again a little bit..
 
Jaejoong sighed.. What actually he did wrong?.. Did he nag the younger man too much?.. A lot of thoughts wandering around Jaejoong's mind.. Trying to figuring what happened to the younger man and what should he do the make the later feel better..
 
He played with his phone while thinking.. He the phone and scrolled through it.. Suddenly an idea hit him..
 
The sound of door closed make it's way through the quiet flat.. He turned his head to the entrance way..
 
"You are home finally.." Jaejoong said excitedly while Junsu just nodded his head..
 
"Hey.. I want to ask you something.. No. You should just follow me.. Go take a bath and dress nicely.. We are going out.. And I won't take no as answer" Jaejoong said before he stood up from the couch and went to his room to prepare himself.. He is sure Junsu will rejected it if he can choose..
 
Junsu raised one and looked at Jaejoong questioningly.. He watched the later until the later's figure disappear behind black door..
 
He shook his head.. "What is this hyung up to.."
------
 
Loud music blasted through his ears.. Fortunately he is a singer.. So even though he isn't used to this kind of environment, the blast of loud music still can be adaptable for him..
 
"Why you bring me to here hyung?" Junsu shouted, so his voice can reach the man in front of him, who currently dragging him..
 
"Well.. Of course to have fun.." The man in front of him shouted back..
 
He wanted to protest, but he know it's useless.. 
 
He scanned people around him.. And all of them are male.. Most of them cladded in black clothes, so does he and Jaejoong..
 
He wear a simple black t-shirt, jacket and pair of black jeans while Jaejoong wear a white blouse, black leather jacket and tight fitting black jeans, with long silver necklace adorned his neck and few simple bracelets on both wrists..
 
Junsu let Jaejoong lead him to one of the corner.. There he see bunch of guys he ever saw with Jaejoong before..
 
"Hei.. Jejung!.. Finally you showed up.." One man he know named Ken greeted Jaejoong with Japanese, hestood up and offered Jaejoong a quick hug.. He is tall, taller than both of them and has short brown hair..
 
Jaejoong then proceed to greet everyone of them.. They are around 10 people Junsu counted.. And they all Japanese
 
"Ahh.. Who's behind you?.. Ah it's Junsu isn't him.." Black haired man pointed at Junsu.. Junsu remembered his name as Akira.. Jaejoong nodded his head.. 
 
"Yeah.. This is Junsu." He introduce Junsu to his friends..
 
"Well-well.. You've never brought him here before.." Another man said, this time it's small guy with quite long black hair named Fuku..
 
"Yeah.. He didn't drink so I never brought him along.."
 
"Oh.." They raised an eyebrow..
 
"Well-well.. Let's sit down.." Jaejoong's friend offered.. They provide some spot between Fuku and Akira for Jaejoong and Junsu to sit down..
 
Jaejoong than order a drink for himself and mineral water for Junsu..
 
"Say Jejung.. Why you didn't come here for a long time?.." Ken asked..
 
"Yah it's just been 2 weeks
Well.. I'm quite busy.." Jaejoong answered and smiled sheepishly..
 
"Oh I thought it has something to do with Yunho.. I saw him here several times.." The small guy with long hair said.. Earned him a kick from the other guy besides him.. "Ops.." He said, realizing he should not said what he just say..
 
Jaejoong and Junsu both stunned.. Jaejoong who in the middle pouring some drink from the bottle into empty glass froze in place.. The liquid start to pour out from the glass..
 
Noticing it, Junsu gently pried away the bottle from Jaejoong's hand.. "Hyung.."..
 
"Oh sorry.." Jaejoong wake up from his freezing state.. "It's just.. It's.. Nothing.." Jaejoong smiled bitterly..
 
Yunho.. It's been so long since he hear that name.. In fact, he himself hasn't thinking about the other man these days.. He busying himself with taking care of Junsu and it seems to took his mind away from thinking about other man.. But now he heard that name again, the longing rushing back into him and it's hurts..
 
"Yah.. Why you all looking at me like that?.." Jaejoong said with fake playful smile.. "How about our project Fuku?.."
 
Everyone know that Jaejoong tried to avert the topic, and they let him do it..
 
"Junsu-san.." Akira who sit beside Junsu called the later..
 
"Ah yes Akira-san?.."
 
"How do you feel come here for the first time?.." Akira start to made light topic..
 
"Well it's not bad.." Junsu answered..
 
Junsu engaged with some conversation with Akira and few more others.. They are nice to him.. He think maybe it isn't that bad to come to club even though he throat sore a little for so much shouting..
 
"You really can't drink.. Even just a glass?.. You should try it.." Ken offered a glass toward Junsu..
 
"I-I.." Junsu contemplated.. Maybe he should try it?.. The drink is so clear like a water, it looks totally harmless.. People said that those liquid can bring you to cloud nine and forget every single problem you have.. So should he give a shot to it?..
 
Junsu took the glass and lift it to his mouth.. But someone took the glass away..
 
"No.. He can't.." Jaejoong said and handed the glass back to Ken..
 
"Awww.. Let him try it.. He also want it.. Maybe he'll like it.." Ken said.. "It's really good Junsu-san.. Believe me.." Ken offered again..
 
"Maybe I can try it hyung.."
 
"No is a no.." Jaejoong said sternly to Junsu..
 
"Awww.. You really have protective brother here Junsu-san.. I'll give you a try when he isn't around." Ken winked at Junsu while Jaejoong sent a glare toward Ken..
 
"Don't you dare.." Jaejoong said again.. He warp one his hand around Junsu and pull him closer.. "I won't let him slipped out of my sight.." Ken just lifted both of his hands, chuckling at Jaejoong..
 
"Okay.. Okay.."
 
Junsu tilted his head toward Jaejoong.. "You didn't need to be angry about it hyung.. I'm okay.. And I promise I won't drink.." Junsu said..
 
"You better.." Jaejoong answered..
 
"Why the tension is so tense here?.." Fuku joked.. And start to make new topic of conversation..
 
Jaejoong eased himself and joined the conversation as well..
 
After some time, Junsu noticed.. He noticed that even though Jaejoong is joking around, laughing with his friends, his eyes a lot of the times will wandering around, as if he is trying to find someone..
 
And Junsu know who the person is.. There is always a glint of sadness in those big eyes when he didn't find who he is searching for..
 
"Junsu-san.." Akira called Junsu again..
 
"Yes?.."
 
"Do you want to hit the dance floor with me?.. I heard you are an awesome dancer.." Akira said..
 
"Well.."
 
"You can go Junsu.. Enjoy yourself.." Jaejoong pat his back encouraging him..
 
"O-okay.. Let me take a drink first.." Junsu drank from the glass in front of him..
 
Junsu then stood up and follow the taller man to the dance floor.. It's so crowded at there.. Bodies moving according to the beat.. Grinding against each other..
 
"Let's shake the floor Junsu-san.." Akira shouted at him and start to dance..
 
Junsu stare at how Akira dance.. Pretty impressive.. Feel the atmosphere heating up, Junsu finally move his body to joining the other..
 
He let the music control his movement.. Body move like a flow of water according to the beats..
 
He can feel some people staring at him.. But he let it be since he is used to attention..
 
"You really awesome Junsu-san.." Junsu can hear Akira's voice.. He smiled at the man.. "You too!" He shouted back..
 
He doesn't know how long he has been dancing, but after some time, he feel his head slowly become light he feel like he is dancing on air.. Everything seems blur..
 
"Akira-san! I need to go to the toilet!" He shouted..
 
"Okay!.. I'll be back to our table!.. Just go there okay!"
 
Junsu made his way to the toilet.. He keep bumping into some person due to his unsteady step..
 
The room spinning faster in his eyes the more time past..
 
He didn't know how and when.. But he managed to reach the toilet.. He went to the sink.. He the water faucet.. He let the cold water running through his hands, wetting it before splashing the water to his face..
 
He splash water to his face again and again.. But the room still spinning faster and faster..
 
He can feel someone touched him from behind..
 
-----
 
"You are back!" Fuku greeted Akira when he reached the table..
 
"Where is Junsu.." Jaejoong immediately asked when he noticed that Junsu didn't tagged behind Akira..
 
"He went to the toilet" Akira answered before sitting down at his spot before..
 
20 minutes later Jaejoong become anxious when the younger back didn't come back yet..
 
"Why is he taking so long?" Jaejoong asked.. Is he lost or something.. He didn't know this place well after all.. He began to feel a little bit anxious..
 
"I'll check on Junsu.. I'm worried.." Jaejoong said..
 
The other raised an eyebrow at him.. "Just wait for him.. He'll be back later, he is a man Jejung.."
 
"Yeah.. He maybe hit the dance floor again.." Other voice said..
 
"I'll check on him.." Jaejoong said..
 
"You really treated him like a little child Jejung.. You are one he of protective brother.." Ken laughed at Jaejoong..
 
"Well I don't care.. I'll go check on him.." Jaejoong stood up and walk toward the bathroom..
 
He somehow feel uneasy inside.. Like something is nagging him to look after the younger boy..
 
He reached the bathroom and saw something he wished he never see..
 
Some old drunk man actually pinned Junsu on the dirty wall.. Saying something that make Jaejoong feel like something in his stomach twitsted until he want to puke..
 
"You bastard.." Jaejoong growled and yanked the man away from the younger boy before punched him.. Leave the drunk man stumble on the floor.. He punched the man again and again to satisfy the anger that boiling inside of him..
 
When he finally calmed down, the man already lying unconscious on the floor.. But he didn't even care about that..
 
He turned his head toward Junsu.. The later is still leaning against the wall.. Eyes closed..
 
"Junsu.." Jaejoong went to the younger man and grabbed both of his shoulder..
 
"Hyung.. Hyung?.. Why the room keep spinning?.. Hehe.. But I feel soooo light?.." 
 
What is Junsu saying?.. Jaejoong didn't understand.. Is the younger man drunk?.. But who gave Junsu drink?..
 
The anger boiling again inside of him.. He put the younger arms around his shoulder before help him to walk..
 
"Who the hell gave him a drink?.." Jaejoong asked.. Coldness and anger laced thick on his voice.. His eyes glare right at brown haired man..
 
"Whoa.. Whoa.. I swear I didnt give him anything.." Ken said.. Raising his hands to indicating it isn't him..
 
"Jejung.. I think he mistook my drink as his water.." Akira said.. "When I back, I drink from the glass in front of me, but it's water instead.. And my drink is finished by other people.."
 
"Damn it!.." Jaejoong growled.. "I'll take him home now.." Jaejoong said and turn his body without waiting for any response..
 
"Hyuuungg.." Junsu slurred voice called him.. "I'm so dizzyyy.." He said before he loss his consciousness..
 
"Junsu!".. Jaejoong hold Junsu's limp body and adjusted it so he can lift the later body..
 
He carried Junsu's body bridal style toward the entrance, hoping no one recognized them.. Or else tomorrow they will be at headline news for sure..
 
Fortunately no one seems to pay attention to them..
 
After some minutes he finally reached outside and went to where his car parked.. He put Junsu down and made the later lean against the car as support to opened the door and put the younger boy to lay on the backseat.. Before he himself went to the driver seat..
 
As soon as he sat down.. Jaejoong hit the stir with his hand..
 
"Goddammit.. I should not let him out of my eyes.. How stupid you can be Jaejoong!" He cursed himself.. If only he pay more attention.. Accompany Junsu whenever he go.. And yet he were too busy thinking about Yunho and wondering what if suddey Yunho appear there.. Which obviously didn't happen..
 
He still remember what he saw inside the bathroom.. Although that man hasn't do anything aside of pinned the younger man and whispering dirty things.. He still feel sick whenever he thought what will happen if he didn't come in time..
 
He slammed his head on the stir.. Muttering curses toward himself..
 
-----
 
He carried Junsu to the later's room.. He putted the younger man gently onto the matress.. He saw the younger man face frowning.. He didn't like what he saw..
 
Sighed, he proceed to change the younger man clothes in order to make the younger man feel more comfortable..
 
He went to the drawer to retrieve some comfortable clothes.. He then went back to the bed side..
 
Gently he lift the younger man so he can took of the jacket.. Finally he succeed after few minutes.. 
 
He was about to take off the other's t-shirt when he saw the tadpole shaped like eyes slowly opened..
 
"Junsu you awake?.." He sat down beside Junsu and looked at the younger man in worry.. "I'm so sorry.. I should not let you be alone.. I didn't know you mistook some alcohol as water and drank it.." Jaejoong started to rambling..
 
But the later didn't answered.. He just keep staring at Jaejoong.. As if trying to recognize the other..
 
He didn't know what happened when he suddenly feel arms wrapped around him and soft lips touched his..
 
He widen his eyes in shock.. He didn't move for few seconds before finally pulling away..
 
"J-Junsu.. What are you doing?.." He asked.. Still shocked and confused..
 
"Chunnie.. I missed you.." The younger man said.. Eyes wet from tears that started to fall down freely..
 
"Junsu.. I'm not Yoochun.. I'm Jae-.. Hmph.." His word cut when the warm lips crashed onto his again..
 
Jaejoong tried to pull away but Junsu didn't let him go.. The younger man wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's neck and deepen the kiss instead..
 
Jaejoong struggled.. Finally the younger man loosening his hold and pulled away..
 
"Junsu.."
 
"Why.. Why you keep resisting my kiss?.. Am I that disgusting to you?.."
 
Jaejoong is stunned from words.. He can't think anything when Junsu is crying river in front of him.. He feel helpless..
 
"I love you so much.. But why you never want me?.. Why?.. " Junsu sobbed..
 
"No Junsu.. It isn't like that.." Jaejoong pulled the younger man into embrace..
 
"Then why don't want me?.."
 
"No.. I.." Jaejoong didn't know what he was thinking when he crashed his lips on against the younger man..
 
He pulled away after few seconds when he realized what he is doing.. But once again Junsu crashed his lips against his.. And the older man just close his eyes and let himself drowned into the kiss..
 
He put his hand around the younger's man waist. When once again the later wrapped his hands around Jaejoong's neck like his life depended on it..
 
He let the other deepen the kiss.. Their lips moved together in slow dance.. The kiss taste salty.. But he can still taste the other's sweetness beneath.. 
 
------
 
A/n : I'm sorry if this story is too slow paced.. :(..