Anger & Guilt

Shattered Hearts

 

 

 

Jaejoong can feel his blood boiling inside.. Shock replaced by anger in split second..
 
"So why you date Junsu?.." His voice is cold and sharp like frozen blade..
 
"I.. I.. Because I can't stand seeing you and Yunho hyung.. And I.. I know it's wrong.. But I use him to forget you.. But I can't.. No matter how many times I tried to love him back.. I still love you.. Don't you see how much I care for you?.. That's because I want you to know my feelings.. I've never want to just ne you bestfriends.. I want more than that.."
 
Jaejoong pulled his hands away from Yoochun's grasp..
 
"Get out of my sight now before I lose my temper.."
 
Yoochun can feel his heart stabbed by the words Jaejoong said..
 
"B-but.."
 
"Get out!.." Jaejoong whispered in harsh tone.. He didn't want to attract too much attention..
 
"Why you angry like this Jae?.. Is it wrong for me to be in love with you?.." Tears began to stream down from Yoochun's eyes..
 
"Don't call me Jae!." Jaejoong growled at that.. He stand up and grab Yoochun's colar.. "It's wrong in every. Single. Way. When. You. Use. Innocent. Man. And. Hurt. Him.." Jaejoong emphasized each of his words before punched Yoochun right on his cheek.. Make the other stumbled, but the other walking back to his front again.. Trying to grasp his hands again but Jaejoong didn't let him do so..
 
"But that's because I love you too much.. Please.. Give me a chance.. Beside Junsu loves me, so I'm doing him favor by let him dated someone he love.."
 
"You know what?.. You sound pathetic.." Jaejoong punched Yoochun again, sent him to fall on the floor.. "Your love for me make me sick.. When I know you hurting Junsu because of it.." Jaejoong said again..
 
"B-but.."
 
"Just shut up.. I don't want to hear anything from you anymore.."
 
Jaejoong wondered his eyes around the room to look at the few waitress who bend their head down when they saw his threatening gaze.. "If any of this get outside from this room.. I'll sue this place.. Remember?.." He said before left the place.. Fuming with anger..
 
He never ever even imagined that Yoochun has those feeling for him.. So all the care Yoochun showed to him is because of love?..
 
He always taught that it's because they are best friends.. But now he found out it isn't genuine care from friend.. It's because the other want something from him.. He just naively consider him as his best friend who he can always rely on.. Does he has real best friend at all?..
 
And to thought that he is the cause of Junsu's suffering all this time.. How can he face Junsu now?..
 
-----
 
Jaejoong gulp the bitter liquid.. Drink is indeed the best friend anyone can have during these kind of time..
 
He is currently sitting on the bar stool at the nearby bar.. On arm folded on the table, while one hand holding bottle of drink.. There already few empty bottles lined in front of him..
 
"Oh seems like someone is having rough night today.." Familiar voice suddenly sounded from his side.. He immediately snapped his head to the direction of the voice.. The man has smug grin plastered on his face.. The man has both elbows rested on the bar table while face turned to look at Jaejoong..
 
Jaejoong bump his head to the table.. He can't believe his luck tonight.. Why he must meet this man now.. His messy head just become messy knowing this man presence before him.. Nothing good about it at all..
 
"Hi.. Long time no see Boojae.."
 
"Who told you to keep calling me that?!.." Jaejoong grunted at the other before taking another gulp from the bottle in his hand..
 
"Ouch.. Calm down.. Seems like someone really has bad night.." Yunho sang teasingly.. "Where is Junsu?.."
 
"Why you ask about him?.." 
 
"Well because I miss him of course.." The smug smile never leave the face..
 
Jaejoong balled his hand, trying hard preventing himself from punching the smile out of that face.. "He isn't here.."
 
"Well it's a pity then.." Yunho tsked..
 
Jaejoong let out a chuckle before taking another gulps of the liquor before ordered for another bottle at the bartender since the one in his hand is empty already.. "Indeed pity for you..".. His voice already became slurred..
 
Yunho chuckled.. He turned his position so his whole body now is looking at Jaejoong..
 
"What make you looks stressed like this anyway?.."
 
"Not your business.." Another gulps..
 
"Aww.. For the sake of our old relationship and our friendship you should tell this old friend of you about what disturbing you.." Yunho teased the other man..
 
"For the sake my .." Jaejoong scoffed at that before taking another gulps..
 
"Well I still kinda like that .." Yunho stretched his hand and playfully patted the other's ..
 
Jaejoong glared at the smiling face before him..
 
"I'm just kidding.." Yunho lift both of his hand, act like an innocent.."Is it has something to do with Junsu?.." The taller man asked.. Face turned more serious than before..
 
"Maybe.." Jaejoong shrugged.. Another gulps
 
"Yoochun?"
 
"Maybe.." Jaejoong shrugged again.. Another gulps.. Another bottle..
 
"Well well.. If you really doesn't want to talk about it.. Tell me how can you and Junsu be together?.." His tone and expression maybe playful.. But his eyes are serious..
 
"Why?.. Jealous?.." Jaejoong side lips rise upwards in smirk..
 
"Well you know very well I am.." Came the direct reply
 
"Doesn't you have that boy already?.."
 
"Well it seems like you guess that time is right.." Yunho leaned closer and whispered "He really just a I picked up at the club.."
 
"You indeed a bastard.. You don't know how much you made me feel disgusted.."
 
The taller man decided to ignore what the other just said..
 
"You didn't tell me how you become together with Junsu.. Isn't it just to make me jealous?.."
 
"Well me and Junsu isn't your business.." Jaejoong's voice is firm..
 
"You know very well that it is my business because my feeling is included here.."
 
"Oh you still has feeling?.." Jaejoong scoffed.. "Well then I don't care and I don't feel like to tell you.. But let me tell you something.. Junsu is really kind and sweet.. Unlike you.. Man like you and Yoochun..".. He pointed to the man before laughing..
 
"So Yoochun finally confessed to you?.."
 
"Yes.. And to think I always considered him as my best friend.. Anyway how you know he confess to me?.." Jaejoong frowned..
 
"Well just a guess?.."
 
"Noo.. Don't lie to me.. You know his feeling for mee.." Jaejoong stood up from his seat and poked Yunho on the chest repeatedly with his index finger..
 
"Well I guess so.." Yunho pushed the hand away..
 
Jaejoong sit back on the stool he say early on.. "I hate youu.." He said before he slumped onto the table.. Darkness envelope him..
 
He feel like his head spinning like he roller coaster ride.. His eye-lids feel heavy to lift.. He can't open his eyes.. But he tried hard to open it..
 
Finally he can open it.. But from his hazed eyes, he can only see blurry figures.. One is taller and one is quite small if compared to the first one.. They are awfully look like Yunho and Junsu..
 
But the small figure punches the taller man.. So it can't be it's Junsu right?..
 
He can't hear what those two saying.. But he can hear the words "I hate you" being yelled..
 
He tried to concentrate more.. But he was pulled back into another darkness..
 
-----
 
"Are you alright Jae?" He can feel warm hand cupping his left cheek.. He want to enjoy the warmness but his head throbbing too much, like some mallet is hitting it..
 
He opened his eyes slowly, one hand clutching his head.. From the light that shine into the room, he can tell that it's moring already..He let out a groan due to the headache..
 
"I'm okay Su.. Just a little bit of hangover?.." He tried to smile a little..
 
Junsu look at him full of concern "I-I never know how to take care of drunk people.. Nor can I cook.. So I just went to bought you some aspirin.. Is that okay?.."
 
Small smile plastered again on the other face looking at the panicking mind in front of him.. "It's okay Su ah.. Just having you here is enough.."
 
"Geez.. Cheesy boyfriend is cheesy.."
 
Jaejoong chuckled at that..
 
"Just give me the aspirin.."
 
Junsu took the glass of water and aspirin that he placed on the bedside table before helping Jaejoong to take it..
 
"How I ended up here?.."
 
"Yunho hyung called me and asked me to pick you up from his place.."
 
Jaejoong nodded understanding.. So he really met Yunho last night..
 
"Jae.. Why you got yourself drunk.. Is there any problem?.."
 
Jaejoong now remembered why he was drunk in the first place..
 
Jaejoong's face fell.. "Hmm.. It's nothing.. It's just have been so long since I went to drink.. So I kinda lost myself.."
 
How should he tell Junsu?.. He can't possible tell Junsu Yoochu's confession right?.. He doesn't have the heart to say to Junsu that Yoochun never love the later all along..
 
Jaejoong straight himself up to sit on the bed.. He pulled the smaller man inside his embrace and bury his face on the smaller man's shoulder.. "I'm sorry Su.. I'm sorry.."
 
Guilt wash over his own self.. He didn't know what he should do except from apologizing toward the other..
 
Junsu can feel wet patch starting to formed on his clothes.. The arms around him start to shake.. He linked his arm around the other's shaking body and rest his head on the other's head.. "What happened Jae?.. You can tell me.."
 
"I'm sorry Su.. I'm sorry.." It's the only thing that come out from the broken voice..
 
"Why are you apologizing to me?.." Junsu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion..
 
"I just realized how many times I caused pain for you.." The broken voice said again..
 
"What are you saying?.." Junsu pulled away from the hug.. He put his hands on the other shoulders and move himself so he can straddle him.. "Why you suddenly saying this?.." He move his hands from the other shoulder to cup the other's cheeks to look at him.. Thumbs wiped out tenderly the tears that keep falling from the other's eyes..
 
"I.. I've hurt you so many times.."
 
Junsu smiled and shook his head lightly..
 
"You helped me.."
 
Junsu leaned forward and planted his lips against the other's.. Massaging the other's lips with his in tender manner..
 
Jaejoong closed his eyes and let himself enjoyed the ministration of the soft lips against him.. Tears keep falling freely from his closed eyes, feeling how caring the other man is toward him.. When he didn't deserve it..
 
"There is no but.. Past are matter in the past.. Now you do nothing aside of making me happy.." Junsu offered his smile to the others.. "I can smile so much now is thanks to you.. And I can't thank you enough Jae.."
 
"Are you sure you forgive me this easily?.." He caressed the other cheek with one hand.. The other immediately snuggled into his palm..
 
"I'm sure.. Now stop crying or I'll cry to.." The other pouted..
 
"But.. You didn't know what you are talking about.. I.."
 
"I know what I'm talking about.. I told you I'm sure that I forgave you already.. Like I said, past is in the past.. Let's not dwell in it anymore.. What I know is you are making me feel happy now.." The smaller man said stubbornly.. He pouted harder if that's possible..
 
Jaejoong chuckled at the cute sight before him.. "Thank you Su.." He lean in to planted a chaste kiss on the other's lips..
 
Junsu smiled at him.. All warm and bright.. Eyes glinting with sincerity.. A smile that can probably wash away all bad feelings in someone's heart..
 
Jaejoong pulled him into another tight hug and once again buried his his face on Junsu's neck..
 
"Eyy.. Why are you crying again?.." Junsu asked when he can feel another wet patch on his neck..
 
"It's tears of happiness.. What did I do to deserve someone as pure as you?.."
 
Junsu chuckled.. "You idiot.. And no, I'm not as good as you think I am.. I'm just trying to be better person than who I was.. And that thanks to you.."
 
The smaller man can feel the other smile against the skin of his neck and that make him smile to.. Both of them drowned inside comfortable silence with Junsu humming a song..
 
"Do you have your breakfast yet?.." Jaejoong out of sudden..
 
"Not yet.. I'll order take away now.. What you want to eat?.. Porridge?.."
 
"I'll just fix quick breakfast for us.."
 
"But you are feeling unwell.." Junsu pouted.. Jaejoong pinched his nose, before chuckled.. He couldn't resist the younger man cuteness..
 
"I'm feeling better already.. Thanks to you and your kiss.." Jaejoong smiled playfully..
 
"Geez.. Cheesy boyfriend is cheesy.." Junsu sang playfully too..
 
Jaejoong laughed at that.. "Now lift that duck off of me.. I can't get up with you above me.." He playfully patted the other's bum..
 
Junsu stuck out his tongue before got off of Jaejoong's laps..
 
Jaejoong gasped when he went inside the kitchen and see that everything is a mess.. He turned his head to see Junsu who is currently bending his head down shyly..
 
He raised one eyebrow..
 
"I.. I tried to made the soup you made me when I got hungover.. But everything messed up.." Shyly the younger his side hair.. "Sorry?.. But this is my kitchen anyway.."
 
Jaejoong laughed before squeezed the other's cheeks.. "Why you so freaking cute.." He stole a peck on the other's lips while hand still squeezing the other's cheek..
 
-----
 
On the other side of Seoul.. A tall man lay on his bed.. Eyes staring into nothing..
 
"The plot I made really turn into unexpected direction.. It didn't go at how I planned it to be.. Is this really my karma?.." He sighed.. Remembering his talk with Junsu last night..
 
"Yunho hyung.. We need to go now.." Another voice called him..
 
"I'll be right there Min.."
 
-----
 
a/n : I'm sorry for disappoiting many of you who waiting for angst and drama.. T^T