Everything revealed

Shattered Hearts

 

Junsu lead his ex lover into the guest room.. He can tell from the stare of the other that the other isn't in his right mind now..
 
The black eyes that usually laid back is full of anger and jealously.. Both are the worst feeling in this world that can make anyone turned black eye..
 
"Tell me this isn't real.." Yoochun hissed..
 
"I'm sorry Yoochun.. But this is real.." He answered, head bend down slightly..
 
"So what I said at Japan was true. You seduce him right?.. I'm so stupid for believing you that time.. I should have known that there is something wrong between both of you.."
 
Those words stab his heart.. 
 
But he remind himself again and again that he should stay calm..
 
"No.. We really didn't have anything between us beside from brotherly love at time.." He explained..
 
"I don't believe you.." Yoochun hissed again.. "So he rejected me, angry over me and punched me it's all because of you right?.."
 
Junsu fiddled with his finger.. "You can say so.."
 
"Say Junsu.. You are doing this to get revenge at me right?.. You seduced him so he will fall for you.. What did you do?.. Acting like fragile man so he will pity you?.. I bet you are laughing at me when I cried to you telling he rejected me.. Don't you feel happy snatched away the man I love?.."
 
Stab, stab and another stab to his heart..
 
"Yes.. I make him fall for me so I can get my revenge at you.. I'm so happy inside when you cried because he rejected you.. I'm laughing inside while you crying.."
 
He can see the man in front of him clench his fingers tightly.. "I knew it.." The other said through gritted teeth..
 
Junsu smiled sadly.. "I'm not an angel Yoochun ah.. But do you really think that I can do thing that lowly?..  I really love him.. I have no intention to hav revenge on you using him.. I know how hurt it is the most.. I won't ever inflicted that kind of pain on other person.. If I am, I won't ever keep these relationship in secret and I'll just kiss him right in front of you everyday.."
 
Yoochun become silent..
 
"You probably need to go home now to cool your mind.." Junsu said, he turned to leave the room.. 
 
His hand in on the door's handle when he said.. "I'm sorry for falling to some person.." He said without even bother to glance at the other man inside the room and opened the door..
 
He was greeted with pair of teary eyes when the door opened.. "What happened to you Jae?.. Why are crying?.. And why are you here?.." Mass of question came out from his mouth seeing his lover crying.. He pulled the other inside he embrace..
 
"You almost made my heart stopped.." Junsu can feel the other is pouting from the tone of his voice..
 
"Who told you to eavesdrop anyway?.. And you thought I really can do that to?.." Junsu asked amusedly..
 
"No.. But you said that words with your own mouth.."
 
"Hmm.. So?.."
 
"Aish.. If it's true probably you need to bring me to hospital since my heart will probably stop beating.." Jaejoong mumbled
 
Junsu giggled at that..
 
"Well.. I'll just kiss the princess so she will wake up.." He teased the older man.. Hand teasingly move on the other's stomach..
 
"Yah.. You are the princess here.." Jaejoong said back..
 
"Humph.. Why should I?.."
 
The older man smirked naughtily "Well because.. You remember what happened last night and this morning on the bed?.."
 
Junsu pouted at that..
 
"Speaking of it I should punish you for being naughty and made me suffered few seconds of heart attack.."
 
Sound of door closed make it way to their ears.. "Eh?.. He left already?.. I didn't manage to give him lesson yet for accusing you.." Jaejoong said when they noticed Yoochun left the place already.. Honestly they forgot about him for seconds..
 
Junsu chuckled..
 
"Oh but I still have you to punish.." Jaejoong lift Junsu up making the smaller man squeaked in surprise..
 
"Put me down!.. And I'm hungry.."
 
-----
 
They have too shoot some commercial today..
 
Actually Jaejoong doesn't feel like doing it.. But he must..
 
Jaejoong avoided Yoochun at all cost.. But it went easy because the later seems to avoid him and Junsu too.. Head always bend downward and only smile when camera is on him..
 
It's feel awkward actually need to act with your own best friend that you are angry with, and you should act cheerful with him..
 
Fortunately the professionalism in them made the shooting went smoothly..
 
 Jaejoong have his hands around the flung around the younger man from the back as they walk back to dressing room..
 
Every staff know already about Junsu and Jaejoong.. How can they not when the older man practically never have his hands and eyes off of the younger man and always hug the younger man lovingly.. Sometimes even a peck that make the younger one blush adorably because of shyness over the PDA..
 
It come as shock for everybody, but not really because their really seems close after they came back from Japan..
 
"Jae.. Let me go.." Junsu whined.. His face is totally red when he notice how the staffs are looking at them with giggles escaping their mouths..
 
He bend his head down to hide his red face with his own hands..
 
Jaejoong chuckled at looking at his blushing cute boyfriend and squish him stronger..
 
"Ouch.. Jae.." Junsu gasped when he feel Jaejoong tighten his arms around him..
 
Jaejoong casted a glance at the only depressed figure on the room.. He smirked when he saw the other is avoiding looking at their way..
 
"Jae.. Seriously et go of me.. I need to change my clothes.." Jaejoong averted his gaze to his lover again.. 
 
"You can change with me.." He whispered mischievously to the other's ears.. He can feel the other shiver slightly inside his embrace..
 
"No!." Junsu protested which earning him laughter from his lover..
 
-----
 
Jaejoong bring Junsu to one of the restaurant for a date.. It's probably their first official date outside..
 
They walk together to inside the restaurant.. Smile plastered on their face..
 
They are chatting happily when they noticed someone who look familiar to them.. Yoochun.. Jaejoong narrowed his eyes to see who is with him.. It's Yunho.. The two of them seems to be engaged in heated conversation..
 
What are they both doing here?..
 
He thought.. From what Junsu said, it suppose that both of them is on bad term..
 
Jaejoong gestured Junsu to follow him walk closer.. They sit near the table where Yoochun and Yunho sit and use the menu book to cover their face.. Doesn't care about the funny look the waitress cast at them..
 
It's fortunate that Yoochun and Yunho are too engrossed at their conversation to notice both of them..
 
Jaejoong focused his ears to hear what they are talking about..
 
"It's your fault for no using the opportunities I've given for you.. I backed off from the lawsuit to broke up from Jaejoong to gave you the chance to console him and got his heart.. But you failed.." They heard Yunho voice saying..
 
"But you are the one who said you'll get Junsu after I made Jaejoong and myself not care about him, abandon him, make him feel lonely.. And he'll go to your side!.." Now it's Yoochun's voice..
 
"It's not my fault that Junsu avoided me in all cost and I can't contact him.. And you should have not let them together alone.." Yunho again..
 
"I've never imagine they will fall for each other.." Yoochun again..
 
"So do I.." Yunho..
 
After that both of them fall into silence.. Jaejoong clenched his hand in anger.. Blood boiled in anger..
 
"What should we do now hyung?.." Yoochun asked..
 
"I don't know.."
 
"And I should face them together with all the PDA.. I feel like killing myself.." Yoochun groaned..
 
Yunho chuckled at that.. "I don't even want to imagine it.."
 
Jaejoong stand up and approached the table.. He clap his hands.. "I'm amazed that you guys can do this to us.." He said with sarcastic smirk on his face.. He pulled the chair and sat..
 
Yunho and Yoochun look at him with surprised face..
 
"Jaejoong hyung.." Yoochun mumbled like with mouth open in shock.. While Yunho stay silent..
 
"Let me tell you something.. As much as I grateful for you guys that because of you guys I got Junsu.. But you know what?.. I'm pissed that you guys intentionally hurt Junsu.. Make him feel like abandoned?.. Do you know how broken he was at that time whenhe cried in front of me at Japan?.." Jaejoong voice start to rise..
 
"Do you know how guilty I felt.. My heart broke when he cried to me.." He said, voice start to quavering because he fighting back his tears remembering Junsu's outburst back then.. Especially when the later is admitted to hospital.. "You guys do it intentionally!.. Yoochun I know you said you never love him.. But don't you think of his feeling at least as your best friend?.." Jaejoong pointed to Yoochun..
 
"And Yunho.. You said you love him.. And you made this stupid mad plan.. What a joke.. I can't stand you guys anymore!.." Jaejoong said through gritted teeth.. 
 
He continued.. "I feel like punching the life out of you guys now.. But I doesn't want to make any commotion here.. And I know the best way to get back you guys.. It's to me and Junsu just be happy together.. And I assure you we will, because we really love each other sincerely.." 
 
Jaejoong stood up from the chair with smirk, fire of anger still burning on his eyes, but there also tint of sadness.. He went back to where Junsu is and pulled the man with him.. "Let's go from here Su.."
 
-----
 
Junsu broke down into tears when they finally inside Jaejoong's car..
 
"Oh baby.." Jaejoong pulled his lover to his embrace..
 
"I'm sorry for crying again.."
 
Jaejoong his back and kiss the head trying to calm him down.. "It's okay Su.. Just pour out all your feelings.. I'm here for you.." Jaejoong coaxed with gentle voice. He hate seeing Junsu like this..
 
"I-I.. It's hurt when you guys acted like I'm invincible.. B-but I learned to forget it away since everything is in the past already and you are here.. B-but knowing it was intentionally.. It's hurts.. Why they do it to me?.." Junsu cried inside Jaejoong's arms..
 
Jaejoong can't help but to let his tears slipping down too.. "I'm sorry.."
 
He kissed the tears that keep slipping down from the other's cheeks away.. "I'm sorry for being too focused on my own problem and help them with their plan unintentionally.."
 
"I'm sorry Su.. I love you.. You know that.. I won't let it happen again.." Jaejoong put their foreheads together..
 
"Yes I know.." Junsu smiled even though tears still streaming down his cheeks.. "I love you too.."
 
-----
 
a/n : FOOLED YA ALL!.. XD.. Who dare to thought my Junsu has evil mind too?.. I bet some sigh in relief while some sigh in disappointment.. I'll be honest I really considered to make junsu using Jae.. But if I make it that way, then this story will be more absurd than it already is (i may consider to change it that way and make the story longer if many asked for it, like 10 person?.,).. Hahaha.. And next chappie will be the last chapter.. Sorry :)..